Be me

>be me
>autist gmod server owner bans me for trolling
>decide to fuck around with him
>long story short, he tells me about how he hates and wants to kill his mom and tells me exactly where he lives, his full name etc bc autism
>start thinking he might actually do it
>submit tip to fbi
>get called by agent, have to go to an appointment to give statement
>have screencaps, images of the kid, etc on flash drive
>give flash drive to agent, he says he will check it over

I realized my my mistake the moment I got in the car. I should have loaded the drive with a keylogger or something to upload the fucking fbi database to my PC.

ITT we talk about what I should have done, what I could use to do it, or what you would do in this situation.

>inb4 "they obviously scan the flashdrive for malware user!1!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/358728-anonymous-trial-steubenville-rape/
theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/15/jeremy-hammond-anonymous-hacker-sentenced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpo grumpo

shoulda put a worm

Exactly what I was thinking but I am not much of a programmer. More ideas like this.

bump

Don't fuck with the government lol, they'll just kill you.

They obviously connect random flash drives to shit computers that arent connected to their network.

lmao, you're a moran

no doubt they use isolated "burner" PCs for this kind of shit, even ITfags in high school would know better

The FBI has a bad history of throwing the book at hackers & hacktivists.

no they wouldnt

Ironic...

They would use a write blocker dipshit

>hur dur the fbi would let me access to their pc

He could save others from death... But not himself

Lmao implying the FBI wouldn't have an offline computer just for this shit, or barring that some kind of Anti-virus that'll pick that shit up right away and then they come with the ban hammer swinging

Was it a fucking SWRP Gmod server ,They're most autistic.

get a brain

True, but that was back in the 90s when computers were mysterious/scary to them and hackers could "whistle into phones to launch missiles". These days they tend to be more fair. Higher damages or money stolen because of a hack = longer sentences. The sentencing guidelines are the same, but they rarely give the max to hackers. They mostly only do that if it's CP related.

no CBMRP black mesa rp, full autism

I am aware of this, the purpose of this thread is to get ideas of what you would do if they didn't take these precautions.

they obviously scan the flashdrive for malware user!1!!

ITT: OP thinks he could fool a government agency with one of the most known cyber security risks known to man.

When I was in the military, even we were taught to never plug in an unknown flash drive into a government computer. Plus even attempting to try to hack the FBI is a federal crime.

Look up members of anonymous that were jailed for years.

>Wtf? what do u, say about that guys??!

rt.com/usa/358728-anonymous-trial-steubenville-rape/

fbi should have basic security guidelines when it comes to dumb shit like random flash drives, since i know us navy does. They probably would have caught anything you put on there :/

theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/15/jeremy-hammond-anonymous-hacker-sentenced