Would you fuck her?

Would you fuck her?

Anyone got an ID on the husband and/or the kid?

Oh my fuck yes!

Reminds me of my gfs mother, fuckk

Stephanie Peterson or Stephanie Ferri

wtf how does a parent let their 14, 13 year old at the time sneak out at night?
"After a few minutes the boy disclosed that he and Peterson had a sexual relationship and he had been sneaking out at night to meet her, the report states"

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The student told a detective that Peterson sent him nude photos through Snapchat and Instagram. Detectives said the were able to identified Peterson, because her face was visible in the photos"

she looks exactly like demi moore, wtf

Why kids now are such a fags.

He just had to tell his parents "Hey, I'm going over my friend's house." I used to do it all the time. Not for fucking a teacher, mind you, but I'd be gone all weekend at 13 and my parents wouldn't even call my friend's parents to check on me because they trusted me.

That is another Brave teacher to save another young boy from homosexuality.

more?

aw shit yes I'd fuck her in every hole. that 14 yr old shit is beyond lucky

niiice

I wouldn't at my current age, but if I were an 8th grader I would cum in my shorts just thinking about the possibility of fucking her nasty ass.

guess not Internet in jail to delete her accounts keke

Oh fuck

nigga you got there quick, it's gone now

Stay out of it.

This is unbelievable….poor teacher – ratted out by a probably bi-curious 14 year old. Karma will blue ball him for life.

>meth
Ok now I understand

snitch nigga

>do what you love
>mfw nobody loves me

who the fuck are you

Poor boy is going to be traumitized. Can't imagine the pain of waking up everyday to the realization that that piece of a** is no longer available.

Your mama....

nice

did you just post this in Sup Forums
i'm cross-shitposting too

Yes! Poor man's Demi Moore.

Nice

what

If I were 13? Hell yeah I would.

A studly firefighter couldn't keep her drooling whore snatch happy, it took a...kek...middle schooler

Yeah,

How do these utter beta faggots get caught with this shit? At that age I was bagging for something like this to happen I wouldnt even tell strangers about it let alone my parents or friends like wtf man

being a firefighter doesnt guarantee a donkey dick

No i wouldn't, I don't find her attractive

What's wrong with kids these days. Why the fuck did he get caught. What a dumb fuck, could have blackmailed her for years of perverted good sex.

8th grader

Exactly... damn... I would have built a whole library of naked photos of her too...

imagine getting cucked by a 14 year old

>Shirt says do what you love
>Does 8th grader

I would marry

I hate these little shits so much now. I wish I had a hot piece of ass like that to fuck in 8th grade. Ungrateful bastard ruined a good thing.

Never stick your dick in crazy chicks.

it feels so good while it lasts tho... true meaning should be dont get attached to crazy.

Depends how drunk I was,probably after the 6th pint