Earth is flat, prove me wrong

Earth is flat, prove me wrong.

When you look at the horizon it's flat therefore we can safely awsume that the earth is flat. If you want to argue that you have to bring evidence to the argument.

That's a comfy pic

Nice trole/10 btw

Air planes.

I'm aircraft mechanic and i can tell you, nothing more flat than the horizon

this

it's almost like when a ball is big enough, the curves aren't as steep
what a concept

This nigga got it right.

A tennis ball is a ball you fucktard

Okay let's assume earth is round. How do ppl on the lower part of the ball stay "attached" to the ball?

Who says that North America is the top of the ball? There's no "up" in our galaxy, we just call one direction "up" because white people invented everything.

You don't know where is up and where is down? Dude...

Gravity.

What are OP's views on the Alabama Rig?

where did all the land go?? earth is a fake!!

I call Photoshop.

>Photoshop
It's a FUCKING VIDEO!!
>reeeeeee

Maybe "up" is the direction Uranus is pointing.

If you fly an airplane on a fixed heading you will return to the same spot you started at and still be traveling on the same heading in the same direction. How is this possible on a flat earth?

Up and down relative to what? The earth? Space? Where you happen to be sitting right this minute?

>Earth is flat,
Ur mums flat

barrel distortion from fisheye lens

dub dubs dubs dubs

Its fish eye lenses lmao, I didnt know that the curve could change when you rotate a camera

Videoshop

The shadow of my dick looks like a penis. Is it flat? Of course not, it is shaped like a penis.

The shadow of the earth is round when it comes in front of the moon in a lunar eclipse.

Not flat.

I don't care about fake video...

The shadow of a pizza is round
>pizza is a ball

Get your head out your fcking ass

I love how no flatearther ever answers this question. In fact they avoid it pretending they missed it.

Also, when you measure things physically, places like greenland etc are not anywhere the size they appear on a flat map.

The only way to get them to measure up truly is to account for magnetic declination and have all the measurements be azimuth measurements.

Azimuths by definition, are measurements of round surfaces.

We did prove you wrong in 1492, dumbass.

>"straight" heading
Have you ever done that? I fly plane often enough to know that no one ever do that.

There is no oxygen or air.

You cannot see it therefore you cannot prove that it exists.

So the map of a round earth streched out to fit on 2d isn't accurate?

Maybe if you just try a map for a flat earth it could be better

You know what the fuck he means you dumbass. If you fly only west, you will come back close to where you started. Regardless of the direction you fly, you will always come back to where you started if you fly only in that one direction. Stop being this autistic. Also if the earth is flat, why it sailing vessels travel west to reach the ports in the east? Because it easier to travel around the world in that direction.

So why is the earth the only flat planet in the solar system then? Why the fuck would just one planet be flat?

Eat another bag of boiled donkey dicks you ball butter belching, gooch grease gargling, cornhole custard connoisseur.

Do you kiss your mum with that mouth?

You will die alone. You will never know happiness and no one will morn your passing. It will be as if you never even existed.

wow
really made me think
totally not a fisheye lense

You can feel air dumbass

The person you're responding to might not have, but I have. We all know most of you flat earth posters are just baitin but you come off so convincing in your portrayal of being stupid, sometimes it's hard to remember you're just being a trollish fuck knob.
Congrats you're a loser either way.

Do you fist your father in that same flamingly flagrant faggoty fashion?

And if you travel high enough, you can see the curve fuckface.

Negatory, quite the opposite

The point of this thread is you can't provide proof that's able to be recreated by the average person. The average person who doesn't believe someone just because they say it

> have go pro
> tie to balloon
> gets to the point you can see the curvature of earth

God you faggots are really desperate

This is now a r34 thread.

That fish eye curvature is reversed when the camera rocks back dude, are you new

I don't have a go pro
I don't have a weather balloon
>Gets to the point you can see the curvature of Earth.
How much is the rabbi paying you

God you faggots are really desperate

Go slob more knob and bask in more buggery nazi noodle nibbler.

That's the joke.

Mechanic, not then smart enough to lie and say engineer.

why is the earth's shadow always round, brainiac?

test post

Brilliant response, your shekels have been deposited

Hell, the ancient Greeks knew the Earth was round. They saw the ships sails before they ever saw the ships. Case closed.

You’re right. We can’t prove the spherical shape of the earth using items you own.

It’s hard to prove geometry on a large scale using only a beanbag chair, a PlayStation, a bag of Cheetos, an enema kit, and a horse cock dildo.

We will launch you into the Sun and on your way there you will see the Earth is round before you die you fucking cuck.

PS - Fuck You

Ancient Greeks were gay as fuck, opinion discarded

I don't know user, how big's that horsecock dildo?

Jet lag, time zones, watch the same sun set go up a fucking mountain when you can't see the sun some fucker at the top can! Kill your self

Butt hurt much

Lunar eclipse proves it
If you believe anything else youre a retard.

Do you even Rahu nigga

Do you even Rahu nigga ?

"Nothing more flat than the horizon"
...we are talking about earth here fuckwit

Checkmate.

ever thought he was saying horizon of the earth

kek

The horizon is the limit of your vision while on earth, jesus christ you are spastic

I've been to space, can confirm earth is a sphere

>this much whoosh

/thread

Gravity. Also, when we are able to get to Mars, go there and view Earth from telescope. You will see it is round.

So in Flat Earth, what is above (above the sky) and below us? Is the ground literally the bottom of everything?

Earth is shaped like a pair of tits.

since you are standing on a ball, the ground falls away from you, at the same rate, in all directions. Therefore, no matter where you look, the horizon will always appear to be flat.

nuh uh look at the pic dummy

Although im fucking losing iq points this thread is hilarious

yep, and the curve was only due to fish eye lens. earth is flat.

ur mom gay lol

Ops wants attention again

gravity

who took the picture?