CRUSHING THIS THREAD

it's the album of the decade, user

Fuck off

Teen Titans opening music for waifufags

WITH NO SURVIVORS
CHECK THESE.

Never heard this album but know how her bf's dick looks

Generic pop music/Weeb bait

Congrats to these guys for cornering the market on pathetic weeaboo manchildren before anyone else did

lol

>implying

So I'd never heard these guys and I went over to youtube and watched the video for "Trampoline".

You guys just pretend to like this garbage ironically... right?

As someone who even likes Carly Rae Jepsen, I just couldn't get into Kero Kero Bonito.

sounds like someone got CRUSHED

greatest album of the 2010s

dank

it's not good
people dick rode it because fantano liked it then they started making it a meme because the vocalist likes getting fucked harder than anything anyone on Sup Forums (including me) can manage

Unironically love this album. Picture This is such a great song

man you are virgin

>tfw the original crusher thread made one of the happiest days of my life
should I end it?

No, it's good

I actually have "Trampoline" and "Sick Beat" on my playlist...

No you should spread the teachings of CRUSHER

Fantano has a video on it?

i stopped watching his shitty videos and only stayed subbed to his memes channel.

Kero Kero Bonito is good shit.

fucking kek

Why isn't Fish Bowl longer?

>still uses the fantano """argument"""

I still remember that i was up laughing all night

What is the big deal about female musicians having a boyfriend? Are they not allowed to, in lieu of the male fanbase? Somebody explain the mentality to me. I don't expect Perfect Blue levels of fanaticism, but most of these REEE screechers don't seem the type to know how to act on a date let alone in a relationship.

Crusher is our guy
he was the chemo to cleanse weeaboo waifu warriors from this board.
I wish crushers upon all your waifus

I had a ton of pics of him saved on my dropbox but i had to delete them because i didnt want anyone to stumble on them and think i was gay

i ate anime, have an active sex life, and I like some of these songs. I tried putting on a couple when I wa drinking with my friends and everyone got pissed and made fun of me

music to crush people with

i feel you. i'm a big fan of Hannah Diamond and Sophie and producers like that but i know i gotta take that shit to my grave

good pop

same

big city and lipslap are still great songs, but on relisten i'm not sure why i was so infatuated with this

I want her to suck MY dick, if you know what I mean.

BIG

THE CRUSHER

youtube.com/watch?v=RDEy-p9isqM

Their Rock n Roll cover was audio kino. Looking forward to the new album.

Hasn't crusher broken up with Sarah now anyway?

Na

well, yeah.

kpop is million times better than this

They're OK, I liked that one shrimp song. Never bothered with the rest of their stuff.

Is it garbage because it doesn't sound "alternative" enough? It's a well written fun song. Objectively at least a 3/5

Please share before you delete them

They try way too hard to be "fun" and "cute", which results in them being neither. Perhaps it's an acquired taste, but for now their music just comes off as annoying and unrewarding. They sound like fucking Don't Hug Me I'm Scared at times. I don't know if it's supposed to be intentionally creepy or ironically bad, but that doesn't excuse the poor songwriting. Meh.

How did anime taste?

I bet you thought this post was really well written

t. user who has most likely never actually bothered listening to artists like XTC, Devo, or The B-52's

Not really, but I think it got the point across.

I'm not that user but I love most of XTC's discog and I enjoy some Devo too. I like KKB. What now?

western Jpop, they should make more of it

Nah, I like all of these, but sometimes I like to put on Waking Up or another KKB song when I'm happy.

the teen titans opening bangs

the band could be improved by replacing the singer with the crusher desu

someone please share the original thread screenshots