Redpilled Books

I like Maus, it's a good read that gives a solid account of life in Concentration/Death Camps. Honestly, it has more credibility than any of the "hurr holohoax didn't happen, check out this unsourced infographic I got from a white nationalist board that says it didn't."

It's sad that your only comblebacks are:

>"oy vey another shoah"
>"good goy"
>"remember the 6 gorillian!"
>"gee I wonder who's behind this post"
>"fuck off kike shill"
>"jidf pls go"
>"gas yourself kike"

It's ridiculous. You've never even met a Jew and yet you treat them like the fucking boogie man.

Maus is a hell of a lot better than:

>"my--our lives suck! It's the Jews fault!"
>"The Jews are trading niggers to take err gunz! White Power! RAHOWA!"
>>"The Jews are evil super villains that run the world! Distribute this pamphlet!"

Prove me wrong.
>Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look another reddit slide thread.

woah, is this real?

It actually convinced me otherwise. The authors father basically told him he was able to survive because he was a shifty jew who lied and conned people. He also acknowledges how hard it was to get credible information from his father.

What I took from it most was how horrible it was to live with Jewish parents.

>it didn't happen
You're right "non-fiction" first person accounts like Elie where's my tattoo Wiesal's book really aren't filled to the brim with equal bullshit claims

really makes you think

Maus is pretty good. One thing I really liked about it was the fact that while the grandfather is supposed to be the protagonist, you can't ignore how much of a fucking kike he is which the author is well aware off. I remember something about him coming into some new camp and organizing some trade thing that brought him quite some wealth compared to the other inmates.

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Fun fact. Art Spiegelman created the Garbage Pale Kids.

>It's sad that your only comblebacks are:

You're the scumbag jew shill for ignoring all the actual arguments and focusing on what comes after you get blown the fuck out, and we are the ones with objective truth on our side.

This isnt Reddit, the truth comes out here, you can just ban people who disagree with you, expect to only make things worse for yourself by stirring up shit and showing more people that we are objectively right in the end, when you start accusing us of being "anti-semites" and "racists" as your only argument.

>There, thats all this book says, nothing about camps, just that were all racist.

>Nothing to see in that book, just a bunch of commies saying "racist! racist!"

^^ thats what youre doing. Kill yourself, Chaim.

You realize that shows the camps that Russia inspected were mere concentration camps, and that death camps didnt exist right?

Wow youre dense.

Look at what crawled out of /comblr/

I like Maus as well, because Jews are rodents.

>Maus
>anything more than an extended comic book

>Spiegelman

>It's ridiculous. You've never even met a Jew and yet you treat them like the fucking boogie man.
I'm literally a Jew. My mother's side of the family are 100% Jew.
I am as self hating as they come.

This. In the second one there's a scene where the author is talking to his grandfather and he sees a black guy and he's all "Oy, a shavista (Or something. I don't remember. Any jewcubes around that know some racial slurs?) He's going to steal from us if we let him!"

And he's like dude... you were in the holocaust. And the grandpa's like ugh, comparing our people to the shavistas oy vey!

>Portugal
>white

Interesting choice to portray jews like they are in real life, as vermin.

>speaks Maori
>huffs gas