Asian bro reporting in:

Asian bro reporting in:

I notice blacks online love to attack whites by saying they're inbred.

Is there truth to this?

Are whites more comfortable sleeping with kin than every other race?

Or is this just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html
topix.com/forum/afam/TRFULG604S69MEB8B
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mother fucker&defid=827355
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/22/adult-incest-ban-new-jersey/22152025/
cnn.com/2012/09/21/us/ohio-woman-marries-father/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incest is a very common thing in black communities

Not uncommon for a black person to lose their virginity to a family member, mostly cousins

Don't blacks actually have it way worse than we do?

It's a meme. The only place where this was rumored to happen was Appalachia with all the REAL hillbillies. But even here they're very religious so its ridiculous to claim that sibling intercourse was permissible.

Its mostly a meme, spics and muzzies do it a lot though.

the most inbred people on earth are Arabs, white people being inbred is a meme cause it's all niggers have to attack white people with other than "they like mayonnaise"

You came to the right place for unbiased information.

well sure hillbillies are prone to intermarriage, but black people pretending that as a whole they are way better off than hillbillies is laughable

I'm pretty sure inbreeding happens with blacks in Africa too.

Muslims are the most inbred

>Incest is a very common thing in black communities
>Not uncommon for a black person to lose their virginity to a family member, mostly cousins
Sauce? I'm inclined to believe you but I'd like some backing on this.

Spics like to do it as well. Can't speak for niggers but due to the way statistics are reported, spic rapes get lumped in with whites.

express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html

It's mostly Muslims who are inbred these days. Africans are renowned for it too, as well as raping infants to try and cure AIDS.

>Appalachia
If it's not true then how did the rumor start, if you know?

Incest is actually insanely common in black communites. A bunch of fatherless kids running around. Who know who is related to who beyond their mother's side.

That said, nothing competes with arab incest. It is straight up intentional and way more frequent.

hmmm

kek

spic incest*
spic rapes do too though.

Beat me to it. There were communities of super segregated peoples out in the southern Appalachians where this sort of thing used to happen, but it's pretty much non existent in modern America.

Yep they do.

It's apparently quite rampant

topix.com/forum/afam/TRFULG604S69MEB8B

>Is there truth to this?

Absolutely not, Europeans are generally the least inbred populations on the planet.

Arabs are the most inbred, followed by niggers.

Inbreeding is a stereotype for Bavarians, Austrians and Brits.

>it's not that we want to make everyone a brown, retarded mess, it's that diversity is great

There's nothing wrong with inbreeding. It's incest that's bad.

>well sure hillbillies are prone to intermarriage
this user claims otherwise
who's right?

It's based on the hillbilly sisterfucking thing.

Jews are inbred, its actually how the Rothchilds became so powerful, fucking and marrying their sisters/first cousins.

The FBI wrote up a whole thing about it. Tons of rape/molestation within black families.

No, in fact African and Arab countries are the most inbred in the world. Redguards are supremely challenged in the critical thinking department, and as such create incredibly weak insults or perpetuate tired Deliverance era ones gently fed to them by the media.

>racist
>cracker
>whitey
>no rhythm
>can't jump
>cousin-fucker
>school shooter
>bland
>"mayo"

There, now you've heard every possible slander an Urban Youth could possibly hurl at you without overheating their limited forebrains.

I think any smaller population gets the reputation as banter. Like Tasmanians here. It's non-whites who really have a good go at it.

Isn't like 75% of the Middle East married to first cousins?

>If it's not true then how did the rumor start
Niggers eventually got a hold of a history book at some point in time and saw that some European royalty like kings, queens, etc married within the family in order to prevent their bloodline from being tainted by peasants.

From my experience, any Black who says this gets really fucking mad when you mention how Blacks in jail are almost universally homosexual.

>Is there truth to this?
No. Blacks have drastically higher rates of incest, homosexuality, STDs, teen pregnancy (no surprise there), and child abuse/pedophilia.

t. government agent who knows these things

B-but it was on Harold and Kumar.

Isolated Appalachian communities got a reputation for inbreeding by the time the 20th century rolled around and its sort of just stuck because nobody thinks they are an exploited minority that deserves any attention.

It's been since applied to every racist redneck caricature in popular media as a way for elitists and racists to belittle rural americans east of the mississippi.

The very definition of a meme.

i cant say i know a lot about appalchia, i live in san joese

i notice a lot of whites like to say bad things about it

it it kind of a scape goat for whites problems, would that be fair to say?

certainly not all bad white things can happen in appalachia, yeah?

Arabs and southern Indians are the two most notable groups.

Sudan, Nigeria, Guinea, and Mauritania are the only "black" countries with stats for inbreeding, and as you can see they're each fairly inbred.

>canada

>FBI
does Sup Forums generally trust the FBI?

WE WUZ IN BREAD N SHIIEET

We reference their Crime Statistics all the time.

It comes from the meme that all racist white people are rednecks. And rednecks "fuck their cousins and sisters". Therefore whites are inbreds.

Some 50-70% of Arabs are genuinely inbred however. As a result their IQ is in the 50-80 point range.

>government agent on Sup Forums
hmm

>IN BREAD
What would bread made of dead niggers taste like?

fair enough, i only been here a year and not that often
just thought with the rabid ROn Paul base i wasn't sure how you felt about the FBI

the only whites who still have issues with incest are the Amish communities.

>redneck
is that a southern thing?
i hear people call whites in san jose that too
did redneck begin in the south or appalachia?

CIA is the bad guys.
FBI is neither good or bad. Has bad eggs in it as well though.

It's calling the kettle black. Blacks have more incest than whites so they make the claim first before people find out daddy is fucking son and daughter.

You raise a question that should remain unanswered, user.

>amish
dont know too much about the amish
arent those the germans?

Every nig and bleeding heart liberal cries about how there isn't enough money for them inner city schools/programz but goddamn I feel bad for Appalachia. Massive amounts of poverty due to underdevelopment that isn't going to get better any time soon.

This incest map has slightly different results.

It's probably even higher considering a lot of them don't know who their fathers are. There's a good chance they could be fucking half siblings

statistically speeking

black people are more likely to fuck in the family either willingly or not (rape)

the more niggerish the higher the percentages

well the thing that incest between Bavarian, Austrian and British aristocrats is well documented.

>are those the germans?

no, they have swiss heritage

ah ok

>WV

>Appalachia

My favorite part of the country.

>feel bad for them
why? they retain their own culture and they are good people could use some guidance to stay away from drugs and fucking take better care of themselves but they are good folks

The phrase "mother fucker" comes from the negro community.

I don't understand. Niggers are 8 times more likely to commit incest than whites and 27 times more likely to be pedophiles.

im so fucked up

Yes, in the South some siblings have sex with each other. It is definitely not the norm, though.

so the british inbred thing is just a meme?

this meme again? black are WAY more prone to incest

You're not being spied on, don't believe the meme. At least, not by us.

ADL and SPLC spend all day on here trying to dox people, though. That's why you idiots should never mention where your age, where you live, what you look like, or if you have firearms. Or at least have the diligence to lie.

I'm from Southern West Virginia, coal mining central in the middle of the appalachian mountains. A lot of people there had some relation to each other but it was always second cousins or further, I have never seen brother/sister incest before.

It's projection, and a desperate need to latch on to something, anything, which they can hold over whitey. Think about it, it's only natural for them to have an inferiority complex, of course they'll lash out where they can.

Can't say anything for US blacks but it's a fact that Arabs are by far the most inbred people on the planet.

Whites aren't inbred at all. It's a negro meme.

The only cases of widespread incest among whites is in extreme cases of small, isolated communities and is no longer a thing.

Not sure which whites were the first to get called rednecks but it can be applied to any rural white, and was coined on workers in agriculture.

The only reason im not sure if it was southern whites or hill whites to get called that first is because its really referring to farmer workers and there are farms all over the south, appalachia, and the midwest.

I don't know where it began. Minorities everywhere call white people rednecks. It's like the modern equivalent of the word "cracker".

It's basically implying you're a white dumb trailer trash inbred.

Royal families dummy. Common folk don't inbred because they don't need too.

>its the south
can someone here explain the difference between the south and appalachia?

so the south is the inbred? are they the brits of america?

Mostly because of the terrible poverty rates

maybe I'm wrong, but from what I've come to understand "kissing cousins" is a term used in the deep south for cousins who are in a relationship

USA, Russia? We're the same color? Can't we get along?

It is actually denatured. It's not the british themselves, it's european nobility. When you're breeding to strengthen claims of sovereignty on territories, branching is bad, it dilutes things.

It's not incest you fucking retard. Incest is knowingly practicing consanguinity. The Amish see it as a sin, but there were only a few hundred initial families in America so they had a problem with accidental consanguinity for awhile.

It hasn't been an issue with the Amish for around two hundred years thanks to new blood and the arrival of the Fancy Dutch, Catholic and mainstream Protestant German settlers who moved close to the Amish and interbred over a long period of time, but the Amish are still known for a higher percentage of genetic disease than average.

I live in the South, never seen it nor heard of it.

I knew a Hispanic from high school that openly fucked his sister, but that was in Washington.

>blacks can't cook, always eat out or fry
>always make fun of whites for not being able to cook
>highest rates of incest
>make fun of whites for incest
I wonder what it's like to have such a massive inferiority complex.

>Implying they can read

niggers, sand niggers and slant eyed niggers are imbred

With the amount of racial movements, them crying about oppression, them wanting more big me dats etc Id imagine that bread would taste a bit too salty for me

Appalachia goes all the way to Georgia senpai.

Pretty much anyone who wasn't from new England was a redneck

so is redneck offensive? i hear a lot of whites say it here in san jose, and nobody likes being called it but nobody gets too upset

redneck began in the south when miners unioned and revolted at their treatment by big miner corporations who i believe were northern based

they marched and it culminated on a mountain with a shoot out miners died and even had planes drop bombs on them

they called them rednecks due to red bandanas they wore on their necks thats the explanation i have heard

when liberals call whites rednecks and hicks they do it with the same intent that the kkk had when it called blacks niggers pure hate such fucking hypocrites

No. One is red and the other is freedom colored.

Eh, I'm sure it happened in the middle of nowhere, like my area of northern MN. 100 years ago, all of maybe five families lived in the area.

I met up with a tinder date once in Tallahassee, and the girl asked if I wouldn't mind if the brother joined in on us. I immediately left. Appalachia is a mountain range in the south

>in the south
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/22/adult-incest-ban-new-jersey/22152025/

whites have mixed with diverse genes for thousands of years, niggers had tribes where incest was rampant

Blacks are actually known for molesting their siblings. I'm guessing they're trying to stereotype white people as some backwoods hillbilly they saw in a movie.

They often rely on government assistance (when their communities don't have enough work to go around) but don't get the benefit of bleeding hearts opining about systemic oppression.

They are shafted, but not totally forgotten. The biggest difference between appalachian whites on welfare/govt assistance and a inner city black on welfare is that the whites are ashamed of taking handouts.

so redneck IS offensive?
i hear white where i live call themselves that. i live in san jose? is it differne out west than back east?

One thing about blacks and fucking hteir relatives is the lack of social mobility (i think that's what they call it, i'm a little drunk).

So basically, you have generations of the same family living in the same area/neighborhood. But you have guys fucking girls, and not raising the child. The guy may go a couple streets over, get another girl pregnant, and has another child. Those two kids meet each other, and have an incestuous relationship without even realizing it. After all, if you don't know who your father is, how do you know who your relatives are?

here's an example...

cnn.com/2012/09/21/us/ohio-woman-marries-father/

Inbred white here, can confirm.

Great granddad is also great great granddad.