Why are White people so fucking evil to every other race? Why can't they just get along with us?

Why are White people so fucking evil to every other race? Why can't they just get along with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Karma. You all deserve it.

because we were here first

No you weren't.
Out. Of. Africa.

because we have to clean up after every other retarded shitskin country/place.
its like having a child that keeps shitting its diaper, and no matter how many times you change the diaper, there's always shit there you need to clean up.

America was the discovered by the white man

The "White man's burden" is a fallacy, not an ideal. It isn't your job to bring 'everyone else' to your own personal opinion of what "civilization" means.

White people were the LAST race to """discover""" North America. The Native Americans did it first, followed by the Polynesians (sweet potatoes found in Chile which could've only come from the Pacific Islanders), followed by Ancient Chinese explorers, followed by West African navigators, and THEN by the Vikings.

Invent something globally useful and beneficial for society and you've got yourself a deal.

>The Native Americans did it first

Pre-Native Americans actually, but try to find a study about that that the feathermexicans haven't suppressed... can't have anybody thinking they're not the most oppressed of everyone.

Fauna don't discover anything.

We wuz explorers n sheeit

Because every goddamm nigger I befriend stabs me in the back when opportunity arises.

lol it's so true.

Don't be stupid.

Know how the Asians are good with math? And Indians are good with programming? Well Black people are a musically talented race. Our influence on western popular culture is undebateable.

Pic is for you.

so retarded.

I think everyone is just sick of niggers posturing and there destructive ways

>DEBATE ME

I was never debating you, I merely corrected you. non-whites didn't discover america any more than the coyote did.

How could Native Americans "discover" America? They didn't have boats!

Non-whites contribute nothing to this world other than crime and poverty. The only country that is non-white and worth anything is Japan, and they'd still be jumping on roofs and shit if it wasn't for us.

>black people are a musically talented race

Ah yes, the race who invented instruments as elegant and sophisticated as the piano, violin, and harp. Oh wait, they just invented beat-boxing.

every race is evil to each other. Humans are evil. read a history book you dumb fuck.

Arabs killed white people and enslaved them. Moors killed white people and enslaved them. Egyptians killed white people and enslaved them. White people killed each other and enslaved themselves. Asians killed russians, russians killed asians. every great empire had slaves of many races. Every great empire waged wars on other nations.

White people are on top now, so everyone else whines and bitches. When things change white people will whine and bitch. it's an endless cycle of shit.

Where's the fun in that?

They are actually by far the most compassionate to other races out of every race.
It's not that da joos are forcing white countries to take on immigrants, they're the only ones with enough empathy for outsiders to actually accept them.

Birds invented no instruments yet everyone appreciates their songs. Black people know how to use the human voice in ways that White people never even considered.

They walked across the Bering Land bridge.

that's not true at all. Arabs gave us mathematics and algebra. Asians gave us pasta and gunpowder. Africans gave us rock music an techno.

they used white invented instruments to make really cool music. It was a joint creative venture. That's why melting pots are so cool. Rock wouldn't have been created otherwise. Blacks popularized the backbeat, the defining feature of all modern music.

White people are already bitching and whining, that's what 95% of Sup Forums posts are. I would say white dominance is ending, and white people know it. Asia and Africa will be dominant over the next millennium.

I'd rather trade rock music and techno for no africans, please. Not worth it.

>Black people know how to use the human voice in ways that White people
"NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG *TURN ON AUTO TONE* NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA GLOCK N AK'S CRISTAL N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA WITE MINS HOL US DOWN IN SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA"

Fringe hypothesis seriously supported by only one historian. Wow. Nice job.

>white people never even considered

yeah because it sounds like shit.

>solutreans hypothesis
>buying into laughable fring scientific hypothesis
>what is evidence?

Man you'll believe anything. How's your confirmation bias these days? Nice and strong I see.

Here's one you'll like, the aquatic ape hypothesis. Only idiots believe in it. It's perfect for you.

>majority of histories most famous mathematicians, programmers European

You maybe can make the argument that Indians are on par with Europeans when it comes to historical mathematicians.

Music comes down to culture.
Blacks have only been culturally relevant when it comes to music for about 80 or so years.

Also, when talking about culture, why not talk about literature or philosophy? Perhaps because blacks cant compete with any race in those categories?

pic related

White people are the only race to abolish and outlaw slavery. Everybody else needs to shut up and catch up.

So all of history that has come to be in the past is based upon evidence and hypothesis, its the scientific way. So you believe all other but you deny one?
The facts are there.
Whats next, you deny the Clovis?

I'm not *barely escapes gun fire from black people looking for white people to shoot* sure. As a white *steps around a family of Chinese that are trying to chase a black person from there store, and yelling racist slurs at me* person I don't think *gets called infidel by middle Eastern and gets hit by a shoe* I can explain why we hate *gets stabbed by the gang of Mexicans walking by who had a white guy once do something to make them angry.*

Jazz
Ragtime
Reggae
Soul
Funk
Gospel
Rap
Blues
R&B
Motown

It's undeniable that Black folks have had a disproportionately large impact on Western music.

In this hypothetical world of no white people why in the fuck would Africa be a super power.

Get your head out of your ass and quit role playing.

Even assuming that's correct, so the fuck what?

>believe all

No. There's millions of hypothesis that were never proven. I believe the ones that have been proven through use of evidence. Soluterans has no evidence.

Strawman much?

Boo hoo .. every other race hates Niggers and Jews .. Muslims are now pushing to join that list .. why ?

Debunked years ago you fucking simpleton.

Uhh straw man much?
And the Chinese one and the middle Eastern one is actually very real, had that shit happen to me.

It's not just whites you racist fuck op. Unevolved animals of all races hate dem others dats not like dem. Show us a pic of yourself in your race's version of a klan hood bitch

Only Jazz and Blues are important on that list. Of which, whites were the most important

Actually there's been proof that humans originated from Europe. So no. Not africa

Because all other races are inferior and worthless in comparison. Plain and simple.

You may want to update your bias and belligerence
There is hard evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

You had nothing to say when some nigger came in here and claimed that North America was occupied by West Africans before Europeans. Gee, I wonder what could possibly motivate your activity in this thread.

all that music was made using scales, theory and instruments built by white people.

Blacks are extremely talented and creative, but it's still a joint thing.

Also you forgot:

Disco
House
Techno

Someone asserted that Blacks have made no contributions to Western culture. I disproved them. And now you reply:

>s..so what? i don't even care anymore.

Stop pouting and admit you were wrong.

Fucking good kek.

Like if we're to believe this stupid "Africa was advanced and we wuz kangz" bullshit, then they should believe any fucking fairy tale tbh

Because Jihad.

Isn't it funny how White supremacists never seem to remember Timbuktu?

>Gospel music

All of that came from white people. Blacks caught on. Go look up random lines from some of your favorite gospel songs in the "books" results on Google. You'll find that almost all of them came from white poets. Some of them even earlier from Irish, English, and Dutchmen before they immigrated to the south eastern US.

>Why are White people so fucking evil
Boy I bet there's a stimulating conversation to be had here...

We killed racism redit xddd

White people are responsible for the creation of many of the most popular forms of music. White people created the blues, jazz, rock and roll and rap music.
White liberals and blacks often falsely credit blacks with the accomplishments of white people. For example, they claim blacks invented the traffic light, the blood bank and air conditioning when these things were invented by whites. They do the same thing with music. They claim blacks created the blues, jazz, rock and roll and rap and that white people "stole" this music from blacks. If there was any stealing done it was done by blacks from whites.
The blues came from the British Isles. An early blues song is Greensleeves. Greensleeves is a song about a man who was taken advantage of by a woman and then rejected. It dates from the late 1500s.
The first recorded jazz song was Livery Stable Blues by the Dixieland Jass Band, recorded in 1917. Band member Nick Larocca claimed to have invented jazz and his music is the first known examples of it.
Rock and roll is often claimed to be sped up blues. This claim ignores the influence of white country music in rock and roll. Either way rock and roll developed from white music. The first known recorded example of a rock and roll song is Move It On Over, recorded by Hank Williams in 1947.It was the template for songs such as Rock Around the Clock and Roll Over Beethoven.
Oh, and the term "rock and roll" was used by whites in the 1800s. For example, it was mentioned in one of the Little House On the Prairie books, set around 1880.It probably refers to the motion of trains. Black supremacists try to credit blacks with inventing the term,using a preposterous explanation.
Rap was being done by whites in the 1920s. The first recorded rap song was recorded in 1927 by Swedish artist Evert Taube.It was called Kinesiska Muren.

Why should they? They're white supremacists so they are clearly dumb as fuck. And so are the stupid as black supremacists

It's still Black music. They took the words and put them together with a different tune and style of singing than its original form.

>They took the words and put them together with a different tune and style of singing than its original form.
Blacks did this to every form of music the white man created.

>muh pounded dirt wall

Try to give the Black race an inch and a White supremacist comes along and takes away a mile. Why are White people so hellbent on making their own inventions the only ones that matter? It's still a list of Black inventions. Whether or not they were the first was never the point.

But blacks aren't capable of cultural appropriation because that's racist or something you fucking nazi.

Doesn't invalidate their musical contribution to western culture.

The term "invented" literally denotes being the first, you drooling, indoctrinated simpleton.

>It's still a list of Black inventions. Whether or not they were the first
Is exactly the point

>Black people are a musically talented race
>Literally the genre of music blacks are most known for, rap, was significantly demolished by the rap GOD, Eminem making you all sound like complete shit by comparison

Face it, whatever any other race is good at, a white person will beat them in it in no time if they set their minds to me. That is why whites are the superior race.

minds to it*

>according to me, a white guy's, opinion, a white rapper is the best rapper ever, therefore white people are the best at everything, period.

>Why are White people so hellbent on making their own inventions the only ones that matter
Because they were the INVENTOR of it?
Blacks came along and had a "variation" of the original INVENTION by the WHITE MAN. Just because you add a button to it,does not mean you created it, you altered it, you added a "variation".
Did you not fucking read the image at all?

That's a Berber mudhut built in the 1200's. Here's an English castle from the 1100's. The Berbers are hardly an example of "black." It's not like Berber is a language in the Niger-Congo family.
It's Afro-Asiatic. It's not like it's a sub saharan african language like Xhosa. The Berbers were people who the europeans traded with, a lot like the Moors.

But there are more significant contributions and creations by whites.

I BANG THE DRUM I BAND THE DRUM OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
~Nigger in africa

Mean while whites creates a 5 minute long song with variations of instruments and sound.

>being first is the only thing that matters
Well see, a bicycle has two wheels. If someone comes along and adds a third wheel, it's now something different and noteworthy: a tricycle. It can be used for different purposes than the original invention, and its inventor/improver has demonstrated intelligence and ingenuity in this regard.

Yeah but there's a difference between adding another stick to your spear and actually making a non-cosmetic change

Why fucking niggers and muslims are so evil to every other race or religion? Why we can't just nuke 'em?

>to every other race?
No, only to niggers and muslims, because they can't behave themselves.

No, "black music" is stuff like In the Pines and singers like Leadbelly. Gospel music is things like Go My Children with My Blessing and If The Light's Growing Dim in Your Soul. Almost "black" gospel music is stuff they learned from white people. Want an example of a black gospel song? Look up "Bye and Bye, We're Going to See the King", which still was inspired by white people because black people in 1800s US learn about Christianity? I'm not denying they had a great influence but if you're calling it "black" music then you are sorely mistaken.

P.S. Where do you think that accordion came from?

Give it back, Jamal

Because niggers.

This is how they behave if they're not beat the fuck down.

Replace "white people" with "Jews" in that paragraph.

>first race to abolish slavery
>shares their glorious technologies with lesser races
>trades with lesser races instead of just genociding them and taking their resources
Whites are the most generous of all races.

"White people"

Those look like shitskins in the picture about to shoot a nigger OP.

Do you think white people are shitskins? My sides...

Yet 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of gentile European ingenuity. Stay jelly poop skin.

Whites seem caught up in the idea that all that matters is being first. What does it matter if some song that could vaguely be considered an example of rap was done in 1927 by a white guy, when 95% of rap musicians ever have been black?

Jealousy and fear

When Gillette releases a seven-bladed razor, they should attribute the design to a nigger, so they can reap the PR benefits by saying they employed the black man that invented the razor blade in 2018.

Arian white>German white>Slavs white>French white>Spanish white>Latin american white>Aisan yellow>'caucasian niggers' white>North American white>Shit>Pee>Niggers>Muslims

Yes, white people are so evil to niggers and muslims, letting them live in our countries for free without working, feeding, housing, and clothing them, and letting them rape our women without puishing them. Truly, white people are these peoples' worst nightmares. That's why they're always trying to come and live in our countries.

Kek
Fuck off with this cringe. The second white people stop trying to help shitskins be more than fucking animals then the turds start whining about not receiving aide. What you mean to say is whites need to continue to make with the gibs, but shouldnt have any say in how it is used.
But yeah, youre right, its not our job. We should cut off entirely. No more help, no more harbor, no more judgment. Let the animals live and die like animals.

>list is all music genres I don't like
Jazz is the only exception but even then I have to be in a certain mood.