My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

do it

pump her and dump her. you have no obligation to somebody elses kid

dumbass

quads of truth

Tell her to tuck off

Its probably a nigger's, run

nope bitch just needs someone to pay child support cause her baby daddy left her.
Might as well fuck and go.
Just don't end up getting attached cause cunts will manipulate you with their tricks.

Cuck

Fuck her and run as fast as you can before you end up paying the bills of another man's child

He can't run fast enough. He'll be paying the bills for a half-black baby in no time.

This and checked

How wrong you are. Men have been stuck paying child support for children who were later proven through dna to be someone else's.

Stick around and fuck her until it's born, then leave shortly before.

do it but only if the baby is a girl.

don't its not worth it

Yes. Father that child like it were your's. You will become super close. Then you will get married and fuck and shit. You can have a child of your own with her.

By the way, is that her?

she will never love you. she knows she can count on a betafag like you to bail her out since the alpha bro she picked to be her child's father has other bitches to fuck

Why the shit would you ever want to raise another man's child? Kids need fathers and guess what? That's what fathers are for? Does your friend even know who the father is? She should inform him of the situation and either bring him into his own family or have an abortion. This isn't about your virginity. It's about a lifetime commitment. And aren't you the least bit offended that she came to you to rescue her?

Why would you dude it's not your family and never will be

End your life. It's the only option

you got more photos ?

Checked, wrecked and keked

This guy gets it

is tat your friend? she is beautiful. you better be her babby daddy.

90% chance you will get fucked over.
don't do it.

help her as a friend but you don't need to be the dad, just be like a uncle

yes

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!

DONT
DONT DONT
DO NOT I SAY DO NOT DO THIS.

unless you want to be a slave to this woman for 18 years. I SHIT YOU NOT!

share plz

old pasta is stale pasta

Alright this is the plan. Marry you and stick it out until the baby turns 2, at which time the court will consider you the father regardless of dna. Then she can divorce you for a chad, and leave you paying alimony and child support for a bastard
Cut and run now

Shame her you fucking cuck! The only reason why whores are whores is because of lathetic faggots like OP who will raise other men's children.

By father you mean pay support until the child graduates college.

Quads of truth

Why would you wanna play on another dude's save file? DELETE.

0/10 bad troll

OP is cuck faggot. Just stop with your pathetic and disgusting addiction you lowlife piece of shit. It’s time to grow up

she wants you to be the father? i didnt think that was a choice once the egg is fertilized.

help her as a friend but you don't need to be the dad, just be like a uncle

On the one hand fucking pregnant women is hot. On the otherhand its likely shes trying to pin this baby on you and is going to take half your shit.

Find out who is a dad. Go find them and slap them around for leaving her.

but remember she was the girl that slept with some guy

>she wants me to be the father
>is this the end of my virginity
I dont think you understand how pregnancy or virginity work

Find out who the fucking father is. And find them and drag them by their ear if needed to back to her. He has to take responsibility for making a kid.

Shut the fuck up you diseased faggot. Grow up and get over your pretend cuck fetish, admit you just lust for black cock yourself because you’re a fucking faggot, stop pushing this make believe “all white people are cucks” narrative. Women of all races love white men because we work hard and make a lot of money and are generally cleaner and more attractive.

Bait, if not go hang yourself. The world will be a little bit better without you.

>My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father
Sounds like it's a bit late for that, mate.

it was an ejaculate conception, there isnt a dad, it was god.

Quads of truth!

NO worries. Paternity tests prove not related if not related.
So you can be uncle. You can have sex with preggers. You can tell her she is a dumbshit and should have thought about things like pregnancy and having a kid earlier and it ain't your duty or responsibility to pay for her anything. That is baby daddy's responsibility - but he's likely in jail or under a bridge smoking meth and loading up on heroin, or maybe laughing it up at a bar and looking for his next mark at highschool.

????
You are a stupid fuck if you believe that. But great bait. Made me reply

it's like jesus.

is this the new andy logs meme

You think I’m baiting because I’m not a closeted homosexual like you? You’re not even a cuck, you’ve ascended into a full on cock-hungry faggot but you’re ashamed of it so you play it off as a cuck/humiliation fetish. When in reality, when you watch cuck videos you just wish you were the girl getting fucked in your gay ass.

wait, is the kid yours? Have you fucked her?

I lost

Stop projecting dude. And go take your medicine.

Lol really? The guy who’s has fantasies about sucking dick and getting fucked in his ass is accusing ME of being the faggot? That’s funny. Next time I knock up a random slut in a one night stand I’ll call you and gladly let you raise and pay for him :)

Ah. Arent you blessed ? This is it.

Cuck

samefag
poor quality bait
/thread

/thread

Date her and see how it goes.

But never sign the birth certificate. You can fuck her consequence free while she's pregnant with no risk of kids.

fuck that. This has nothing to do with him. He should cut off all contact with her due to the fact that she's trying to take advantage of him.

he thinks you're baiting because he wants to believe there isn't anyone as stupid as you in real life.

Begin fisting her immediately, this lowers the likelihood that she will need a c-section.

Adopt her