How many girls have had a crush on you Sup Forums? How old were they/you? What happened?

How many girls have had a crush on you Sup Forums? How old were they/you? What happened?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Entire life
Nothing happened

Well something must have happened to cause that

I broke all of their hearts. Mainly high school era. Im a terrible human being.

Can my number be negative?

only if dudes had a crush on you

That is equally unlikely so I guess 0 will have to do.

>tfw this pretty girl had a crush on someone

it's not fair.

hundreds. I fall in love stupidly fucking easily. I can start falling for a girl in a couple of hours.

Crushes? A few.
Love? One. One girl actually loved me, she was smart, beautiful amd loved sex. She is the only person who ive ever felt 100% comfortable in my own skin with.
Im not that weird, or autistic. Ive had lots of friends, lived a lot of life. I have a wife, and a kid. But ive only had one love, and I lost her because im not comfortable with being happy. I cant count how many times i cheated, or left her for some strange or fucked my life up bad, and thought, i need her now but she would never want to see me, and was wrong. I stalked her ig the other day, she says shes very happy, i hope so. She made my life exceptional, she deserves the best.

Well, I've been an ugly unpopular person with no recognizable talents. There's always been someone better than me in whatever back in school. Not really too surprised, if they all aren't interested it's likely my fault.

Eventually you stop caring because it's as likely as being an astronaut.

umm like 4 or 5 girls had a crush on me throughout high school and 1 in college

i dated 1 of the girls in high school who had a crush on me and im currently dating the girl who had a crush on me in college

Double dubs and my empathy demand more.

Right now my wife’s little sister has a crush on me. I caved and we’ve even made out before. All I’ve done though

i would tread lightly dude

A few. Most haven't been noteworthy except for the girl I met in Key West and the girl who worked at an ice cream joint that I frequent.

1. 4th grade, I was told some girl liked me, but they may have just been teasing her.
2. 8th grade, first girl who really likes me, I foolishly had a crush on someone else so didn't pursue even though she was very forward (literally telling me she loves me shyly, grabbing my arm and pretending to be scared)
3.9th grade, some Ecuadorian immigrant had a crush on me, only girl i've been out of the league of.
4. current day my 12 year old cousin has a crush on me, I cuddle with her and can feel her heart beat. It's nice. Honestly waiting for her to grow up and marrying here is my best chance at the moment.

3 that i know of they are ugs though

Yeah it’s tough to stop it because my wife always has her come over and literally she’s been coming on to me for like 16 months and I finally caved at 3am over Christmas. I love my wife but her sister is a straight 10/10 so it’s all my willpower to not hop on it.

>a girl having a crush on you as likely as being an Astronaut.

Girls have crushes on literally billions of guys.

Not much more to say. If you knew some of the things ive done i doubt thered be any empathy left. This girl was every Sup Forumstards dream and i happened to get he4 in hs. But no matter how many times we came back to each other i always found an excuse for why it couldnt work. Eventually, i cheated for the umpeenth time and knocked a girl up. Life is so much better than i ever deserved, thank God. But she was really the one. A lot of guys have that someone they love and rely on and if i had any advice i would say to keep her close, take her out to eat on you. And never let her go. Because, believe it or not, there will be a last time

there is gilrs who extremely hated me

A few at different ages

>12
She kinda liked me back first, but then she started hanging out with the popular kids and turned into a bitch. Bullied me in front of them to look cool.
>14
She was just beautiful. We were seen as the smartest kids in class, so we had that in common. She was very nice to me, we would do homework together many times. I never got the courage to confess my feelings. Chad got her, we slowly drifted apart. I still remember her and her full name, not because I loved her that much, but because it's a reminder of my cowardice. I will never forgive myself. Even rejection would have been better.
>18
I just liked her physically, and she was very smart. I only looked at her from a distance. Probably never knew that I existed.
>20
Not sure if this counts. Decided to try tinder to lose my virginity. Ask out this 5/10 girl I matched with. Turns out she was way more attractive IRL(8/10 at least). I was embarrassed since she probably thought the opposite of me. I never got the courage to escalate. We went on several "dates". At many moments I had the chance to at least kiss her while we were alone in the streets in midnight. I didn't know how to take any of those chances. Eventually we cut contact because she was moving somewhere very far away.

I'm a 21 years old loser coward kissless virgin piece of shit

y mom dont count

most def i bet; reason why im telling you to stop is because what if you fuck it up with the lil sis? she might snitch you out or your wife finds out. its not gonna end good

Oh fuck, I read the title as "how many girls have you had a crush on". More proof that I should kill myself. All that wall of text for nothing.

>I can feel her heart beat

cute

Somebody anonymously sent me a carnation on valentines day back during my sophomore year of high school. I used to joke that it was just a teacher who felt sorry for me. i never found out anything. Besides that, nobody.

You realize the next time they fight, your wifes sister is gonna tell her and then shits gonna hit the fan, right?

How old are you, user?

I'm 21 too. You're going to have to accept the hardpill of dozens of cringey rejections before you begin to accept being yourself bro when talking to people/groups of people/women.

It gets better, a lot better but you have to suffer first like purgatory and figure out what works for you.

By the way I cucked a black dude on the back of a greyhound bus, AMA.
>2 years ago
>hop on a bus from bay area to norcal
>sit near the back, deliciously thicc half-white, half-latina qtpie goes further back and sits behind me
>fat bald fuck sits directly in front of me, near slamming his seat back in my face
>use this perfect opportunity to turn around to the qt
>"mind if i sit with you?" i nonchalantly ask, gesturing to the fatso, she chuckles and says sure
>i move and sit down next to her, her thighs look impeccable pressed together in the narrow row
>spend 40+ minutes talking and giggling about degenerate things and stupid bullshit but she puts up with me
>i know she is interested because i'm autistic and have barely any personality, but she won't stop talking
>start putting my hand on her thigh "you mind if i?"
>slide my hand up to her vagina and proceed to invade it with my fingers through her jeans
>look at her
>she looks at me
>plant my lips on hers
>we make out in the back of the bus for 20 minutes, which was all i had left before my stop
>"You know normally I don't go for white guys. But you're so cute." she says
>get her number, text her a bit
>see on facebook she was dating a black alt guy

Never saw her again though. After that I really found myself with girls.

Would you say it was the confidence?

I don’t think so. It could definitely happen but her sister has a lot of reason to stay quiet about it as well

why

Your cousin's 12. You're probably not underage.

Definitely wasn't confident but I'm just under 6'3 and look moderately attractive for a guy so who knows. Like I said it's about finding what works for you. Back then I was like 20% body fat as well, and wearing an old navy hoodie and gym shorts (on the bus) a la autism so I doubt my height was too redeeming

3 girls in total.

1. We were kids being kids, probably liked me because of my beanie or some shit

2. Back when I went to school I got told some 12 year old girl liked me, I was 15 nearly 16 at the time, she was too young for me, didn't want anything to do with her.

3. Some girl that was a year older than me, truly loved her, but managed to fuck everything up like I usually do

I was persistent as fuck, not confident.

In 2016 I made it my mission to lose my virginity and spread my seed to girls, white, black asian and latina, and I did.

I meant to ask if it was the confidence you got from that bus that got you to find yourself with girls afterwards.

kinda how you fucked up reading directions. your number 2 is a girl having a crush on you. op asked how many you had a crush on. way to read

1 :(

But I’ve fucked a lot of girls so I guess it’s worth the emotional damage

Well it was just passion I felt inside, besides wanting a long-term traditional girlfriend (original, I know). Confidence isn't key though, persistence really is.

But yes touching on that girl's legs and body and kissing her for half an hour and knowing she was one of those white boy haters made me strongly confident.

Is this bait? Or are you just mildly autistic?

Same. I've had three so far, all of them in 10th and 11th grade. Either directly or indirectly I turned them down because... well one of em was ugly af, but the other two were much cuter but fucking basic.

Where do you draw the line from persistence to creepy though. I've always struggled with that.

4. the best story attached to this was in junior year of High School.

>In same Spanish as best friend

>felt like we were growing apart a bit recently.

> Notice he's hanging out with this girl. I would say light 7, Vietnamese.

>Too oblivious to rationalize through what that might mean

>Force my way into their conversations, turn it into a group. Lots of inside jokes, the works

> He tells her he really really likes her. She tells him she likes me. I find out from her, not him.

>Friend zoned her because I didn't want to lose my best friend. She graduated that May.

>Worked out, but now I'm just a virgin NEET so who's the real winner here

if you break women down into age brackets then I have been "damaged" by each group.
and likely I have also caused harm to each of those groups with my own obliviousness
i think a lot more girls than i ever imagined may have had crushes and i was too dense to notice

You tune out the mgtow/r9k bullshit telling you to not improve yourself, you buckle down and looksmax and make sure you don't physically appear creepy and dress nice, and you stop caring about what bypassers think of you.

I guess being on a mission is key.

I also approached 3 girls out in the open like retarded faggots in RSD videos too and got laid so it does happen

6th grade- a black girl had a crush on me but i didnt really didnt notice it since i wasnt into girls like that at that age and i didnt really like black girls.
8th grade- a nerdy skinny girl liked me, noticed because she was always sitting by me , always wanted to be my partner , hung out during lunch , and also hugged and talked. she ended up being my gf, my first kiss and lost my virginity to her during the summer .
9th grade- eccentric but cute theater girl liked me; end up dating her for like a year
11th grade - sporty snobby girl likes me ; shes in my ap econ class; we date for a year
12 grade- a tall pale junior with sexy ass freckles confesses at a party that shes had a crush on me. we date for a year

I'm the guy above you
>tfw missed young love
I'm jelly.

haha what do you mean???

you're jello of young love? haha it's alright. just im a very romantic, lustful, hopeless romantic guy. It's pretty great that i really didnt hang out with a certin type of group but i always hung with different kinds of people so i always heard rumors and all that. and fortunately the girls who had a crush on me were cute

one when i was like 15 and she was pretty nice

>I'm asexual AMA

I missed out on it, too bud. Didn't have a damn thing 'til I was 18. Sucks, but it's alright now.

when i was 9 my cousins (asian)from both mom and dads side had a crush on me (one was one year younger and the other was 2 years). I didn't know at the time it was wrong but it lasted till i was about 12.
Had a girl from elementary school liked me until high school but she was a butter face but great ass. (Half Italian and african) fucked her and ended it was i found a hotter bitch (white).
Now College i have a side chick (Half Mex and white).....

and plus young love is dumb. it always ends on a retarded reason. the nerdy girl i dated didnt wanna date since she went to a different school and thought id cheat on her

and the eccentric girl broke up with me for not liking theater

Hundreds and provably thousands and every year. I'm 40 now.
Never cared much about it. I'm very picky and only go for long term relationships.

Do you feel a desire for a romantic partner but not sexual? And how would you describe what attraction is like from an outside perspective?