twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chelsea is better anyway.

2nd for FA Cup Runners Up 2016-17

wonder what the parade would be like if we win
wenger out btw

>if we win

good one

5th for Arsenal

Wenger IN. Fans need to be careful what they wish for, Arsene Wenger is our most successful manager ever and it will be impossible to replace him. He's responsible for the Invincibles and was so close to winning a Champions League for us. We've all seen what happened to United after Ferguson left and Arsenal will only end up worse since they won't spend as much.

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, 67, will sign a new two-year contract regardless of Saturday's FA Cup result against Chelsea at Wembley. (Mirror)
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsene-wenger-set-sign-new-10507954

just reaffirming what we already knew

>ranieri wins the league with lester, incredible achievement
>shit the next season
>club have the balls to sack him
>instantly get better

stop being scared of change

if arsenal win the fa cup wenger out
if arsenal lose the fa cup wenger out

>There’s no way that Stan can be obliged to sell legally. He is the majority shareholder. Only aggressive fans making his life intolerable through threats and other means might persuade him otherwise - but that’s very unlikely.
>Only aggressive fans making his life intolerable through threats and other means might persuade him otherwise - but that’s very unlikely.
You know what to do.

>Arsenal lose
>Wenger stays

>Arsenal win
>Wenger stays

ftfy

Friendly reminder that last summer I predicted that Arsenal would finish 5th at best last summer. Wenger is a hack that's past it and Kroenke needs to fuck off. Friendly reminder that Man City are already improving for next season while Arsenal will do fuck all except lose Alexis/Ozil

Do you reckon I could make some money by creating an Arsenal Fan TV soundboard for smartphones? It would let you repeat all the classic AFTV phrases from the AFTV regulars, like "I'm sick of it Robbie" and "He's not good enough Robbie".

>Mustafi, Chamberlain, potentially out of the game
>Koscielny suspended

It's already over. We know who's gonna win.

jeff when

>you now remember our "future GOAT" DM

>Youngster development with Wenger
Nope.

Cech
Holding Merte Monreal
Bellend Ramshit Xhaka Gibbo
Ozil Alexis
Welbeck

has he ever actually produced a world class player besides cole?

fabregas doesn't really count

Wilshit

he ruined him though

wilshere under someone like ferguson would be GOAT

>FA Cup final today with a makeshift defense
>heard a random baby noise coming from my pc but can't figure out where it came from and all the antivirus/malware programs can't find anything
fugg

Sure it came from your audio output and not the tower?

>To make matters worse, Čech is understood to be “devastated” by this decision, especially since Ospina is expected to leave the club this summer and Čech (probably?) isn’t.

Wenger is retarded, nothing new

not exactly sure tbqh I was only wearing on earphone when it happened but it was over in like two seconds (two consecutive toddler whining sounds) even before I could check the audio mixer to determine where it came from but I'm think it came from my right headphone (which i was wearing at the time).
Freaked me out quite a bit since the only thing I had open were jewtube (paused video) and steam (watching a friend stream but no sound).

Might as well check your fan/filter anyway. Mine starts whirring randomly if it hasn't been cleaned for a while.

yeah wanted to do that anyway since I get an annoying clicking sound when one of my fans (I suspect the gpu) hits full throttle but the sound from yesterday was too specific. I know about certain random audio clips playing coming from shady browser extensions/plugins and malware but that was a first for me. Doesn't help that I'm getting super paranoid when stuff like that happens.

Do you have Malwarebytes? Best anti-virus out there imo, quicker than even Microsoft and ESET at flagging new exploits, malware encryption etc.

>tfw the game is going to be broadcasted on the free channel here

All the CL teams are going to sign world class players and leave us far behind.

Why is that anime girl so happy at getting to watch Arsenal get smashed for free?

Wenger OUT.

Your friend is messing with you.

So? This is what you all wanted when you wished for top 4 to lose Wenger

[spoiler]he's staying too [/spoiler]

twitter.com/BBCSport/status/868436730168434688

wrong image lads, don't get happy

mongs on AFTV wanted that

I want arsenal to win every game

this. You're not a true fan if you want anything else but a win

it wasn't just the ~10-15 people who go on that youtube channel

there's thousands of people singing anti wenger chants and having signs and shit out, along with booing some players and bringing their morale down too

Nobody to blame but themselves now, but in saying that, having no top 4 for Chelsea didn't leave them behind this year

She used to get smashed by male MC.

>Actually caring about the cl
>Thinking we'd be signing anybody decent even if we were in it

Wew

>spaghetti gimi

KEK ARSENAL FAGGOT'S
KEK ARSENAL FAGGOT'S
KEK ARSENAL FAGGOT'S
KEK ARSENAL FAGGOT'S

For me its Arsenal

Fuck already

Arselads, how big is the chance of you winning today?

The odds are quite attractive, so I was thinking about betting cheeky 10€ on you

Maybe Chelsea won't take this match as srsly as your team?

Why is Wenger playing the reserve goalie in a cup final?

twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/868457259424264192

Na chelsea will destroy us

Akbs are mentally ill

see

youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

don't buy it

wenger runs arsenal top to bottom

>4th highest paid manager in the world who has not won the league in a decade plays the pity card and says his feelings got hurt

It's over, Wenger confirmed staying

twitter.com/BBCSport/status/868464559853580290

he's not hurt, he's angry. doesn't deserve that kind of abuse considering what he's done for the club

t. WOB

It doesn't even feel like the last two F.A cup finals because i literally don't care about the result today

youtube.com/watch?v=l8GMnN5wu20

plane banners during a game? c'mon. his salary is irrelevent, he earned that money. nobody should be calling him a senile old cunt

Then maybe he should stop being a senile old cunt.

He won't got that abuse if he had the decency to step out and change his way of thinking by not being stubbornly ignorant. If he really cares for the club, he should have done things differently.

I agree, just think fans will look back in a decade with perspective and be ashamed

british "comedy"

I put 10 on Arsenal. Odds are good.

lads i am probably more wenger out than most of you, but this summary of arsene's arsenal stint is making me a bit emotional. is the estrogen they pump into mcnuggets finally getting me?

I want Wenger to stay if Jardim or Allegri aren't available.

feel the same whenever I watch the glory years

what a team

Arsenal and Chelsea fans on train singing together 'we all hate Tottenham' and then 'we hate Tottenham more than you'. Warms your heart

wish you yanks would warm your hearts in a microwave to be fair

I'll never forget this and I'll never forgive you

When will this meme end?

When he's not on loan and actually contributes throughout the season without injury.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea incoming.

All the negative haters are not even gonna watch this final. Arse will have their best game of the year!

Ospina Bellerin Holding Mertesacker Monreal Ramsey Xhaka Özil Alexis Welbeck Chamberlain

>Ospina

FOW

can't wait until WOBs get btfo once again

The difference is that those times you fluked your way into 2 FA Cup finals against 2 nothing clubs and were heavy favourites. Now that you are apt to get BTFO by a superior team, you are distancing yourself from the inevitable trainwreck.

>Welbeck

>Ospina, Mertesacker, Welbeck

JUST

>Giroud over Welbeck

based lucas to come off the bench and score the winner saying a big FUCK YOU to wonga

I just want it to be half seven already so it can be all over.

>mert
ah owari da

ya that's a back 4

Nah. If they play a back four they will get raped even harder than they're already going to playing 5.

he can't be playing ox at lwb surely jesus christ

and with ramsey and xhaka in front

welbeck up top too ahhhhh fuck

>holding
>mertesacer
Why would any Arsernal fan want to watch this match? It's not like we have any chance. Just to suffer?

Need to play him somewhere

Liability at CM

ZETSUBO

>Mertesacker said he has “never played in a back three”. He added: “When I was young, I started in a back four and that was my position from then on for the last 15 years. Everyone starts from zero with that new system.

>“Am I able to play for 90 minutes? I cannot tell you. I haven’t played this year."

Always nice to hear from our captain desu

Holding is good

Anyone else absolutely shitting themselves? Far more than for the last two cup finals

kek

almost as bad as gallas crying on the pitch

pls Xhaka do a Parlour today

I feel numb desu

Wew

Normally i say we'll definitely win and then shit myself silly when it starts

This time im saying we'll definitely lose and then i'll shit myself silly when it starts

Are the chavs playing 4-4-2? They only have 2 CBs, unless matic is playing there in which case who is the other CM to Kante?

>he actually cares