youtube.com/watch?v=bSaOnwl4sFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CF8nty_qDkE&index
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-AglIra3k
youtube.com/watch?v=3TU1ovJ3GB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FINALLY YOU CAN SHUT UP ABOUT HER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGHHHHHHHHHH
PLEASE STOP- UGHHHH
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>it's not XXXXXL size
brandon btfo

but it was a well-known fact that she has a boyfriend

Lauren is into cucking so you still have shot

Will you finally fuck off

I laughed.
I hate that narcissistic faggot though.

I hope they are happy together :)

>radfem pro-refugee activist who wants America's health care system to become as shitty as the NHS
>you're only upset because she has a boyfriend

Did this roastie even vote on healthcare or just steal the man's shirt

>feminazi cunt is voting for health care

Wooow I'm really surprised wow oh wow who would've thought

what the fucking shit is this? this scottish cunt isn't even american. Also, look at her eyes: completely dead.

I wish I could drink Justin Long's semen out of Lauren's vagina

kek

america has a health care system?

>OP will never get to be Lauren's tampon boy

she can't vote

America has a health care system the same way Sup Forums has quality discussion

Why not?

wtf are you retards talking about? We all knew her boyfriend was justin long for a long (get it?) time. it's not a secret.

she's not an american citizen

you must be a citizen to vote, which is the norm for most countries if I recall correctly.

lol ok I'll bite a little bit. America's healthcare system is somehow both the worst and most expensive in the developed world, by far, with millions unable to even pay for insurance. Unless you're wealthy, chances are it sucks for you too, and yet you want to keep it just to... what? Piss off the libs?

no it's not. her boyfriend this bald guy who makes music. I can't remember his artists name, it's something like The ______. His album cover has something like space on it.

this is the first time i can recall where she personally referred to him as her boyfriend

>Medicare
>Medicaid
>Department of Health and Human Services directing a hundred billion dollars a year in health care funding
>Federal insurance coverage mandate
>State insurance coverage mandates
>50 state regulatory systems on health insurance, medical devices and medical services
>Certificate of Public Need laws preventing competition in the medical field
>Pharmaceutical patents
No user, America is sadly without any central planning of its medical system. Not like the enlightened yuropoors.

the range. they're no longer together. she's been with justin for almost a yesr now

I though that was before him. Damn...

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

>tfw nobody loves Chvrches with Martin singing

youtube.com/watch?v=TTOuVP0iYQs

That's because literally the only draw of the bland bowl of oatmeal that is this band is the cute singer.

JUSTIN LONG BANGS LAUREN ON A DAILY BASIS CONFIRMED

Except that our treatment outcomes in heart disease and cancer - you know, the biggest killers in the developed world - are better than any Western country by an insurmountable margin. While the NHS has you waiting 10-24 months for routine services like MRI and diagnostic heart catheterization and withholds end of life care based on quality-adjusted years, even the poorest Americans have instant access to those services across the board, and end of life care accounts for around 70% of our treatment costs.

The exception would be Medicaid, a universal health care program for the poor jointly paid for by the federal and state governments. Medicaid recipients have been found in multiple studies to actually have worse health care outcomes than the poorest Americans without any insurance at all.

I'd rather have wealthier people able to obtain better health care coverage than I can than have equal access to horrible health care with poor outcomes and lengthy queues for services because I'm not a petty, bitter asshole more interested in sticking it to the robber barons than actual health care.

I'm done with women

Underrated

if its ant consolation his dicks kinda small

AHAHA end yourselves cucks

wtf I feel so much better now

My dick is small too. What makes him better than me?

I think they're great, I love synthpop

youtube.com/watch?v=bSaOnwl4sFQ

I'm posting this every thread now

eyyyyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=CF8nty_qDkE&index

If her Boyfriend White, She Single

holy fucking shit, she hasn't aged well

they probably make a great couple
he's a Mac and she's super PC

famousse actor and a relly nice guy!

Shit. How the fuck am I supposed to compete with that?

he kinda looks like me idk if that should make me feel good or bad atleast shes not into big dick chads or blacks desu

Most of the things listed here are loose myths that are substantiated by hard fact. At least cite this stuff.

Are not*

why hasnt anyone assassinated that demon women senator yet

She's a woman

I hope all you fucking yanks are enjoying yourselves, this is the utter shite we in the UK have to put up with on a yearly basis from fenian Scots. You can't win with them, anything white people do is a war crime. Think twice before proudly claiming you're Scottish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-AglIra3k

lol you are irrationally angry

it's normies trying to get into the lavren meme i swear

You just don't understand the Fenian tendencies of Scottish people. They literally celebrate the death of Lee Rigby but then cry bloody murder of anything white people do. Cucks of the highest order.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TU1ovJ3GB4

lavren is lesbian for hayley and justin is just a front
lesbianism is the most pure form of love

lol calm down mate

did goober get banned from the fart thread lmao

FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEEEEEEEEEELING

>haha just calm down mate
>wit ye mad fer

famines over wanker

it's over lads.

i wanna pop her mayberry while i squeeze her mosquito bites

Now we need a crusher for Grimes and we'll be free