I am 24 and have been addicted to heroin for 4 years...

I am 24 and have been addicted to heroin for 4 years, trying to get clean for almost 2 with only getting a total of 80 consecutive days clean. And I was only able to get those 80 days when I was on suboxone. I've had 30 here and 30 there but I always cave. I've always been addicted to something, since I was 13 and tried pot, after that through my teens I tried everything I could get my hands on, acid, mushrooms, mdma, pressed pills, TONS OF RESEARCH CHEMS and drinking 3 to 5 times a week. When I turned 21 I started drinking every day. I'm currently living in a sober house but I'm not clean. I can't get high on opiates while on subs, so I've switched to benzos, alcohol and meth. I don"t have money so I had to beg my mom for 5 dollars and give my dealer 1 of my subs just so i could get a dime of meth and now I'm fucked because I only really like uppers if I'm down first and its making me super paranoid. So I thought the best place to be is here with you fuck heads, love you guys. AMA or just drugs in general.

TLDR: I CANT DO HEROIN BC I'M ON SUBOXONE SO I SMOKE METH ask me shit

Have you thought about the Vivitrol shot? Also in recovery, I've got 58 days today. Longest consecutive clean time I've ever had is 7 months

yeah but I can still smoke meth/will have to go through opiate withdrawal. I'm going to IOP three times a week and I try to go to meeting but I just can't do it idk man. I feel hopeless a lot.

does the shot stop benzos? and can I be on subs and do it?

have you sucked dick for it yet it's not a problem until you suck a dick

No never sucked dick, but I've sold everything I had of value, including a car, and got evicted from an apartment. Was homeless and stole things to return them and also begged for money.

OP here keep in mind that I have a four year degree in computer science and I got that in just three years two of which were before I even graduated high school.

Why don’t you try kratom? Lots of people got off hardcore shit by switching to kratom

did you suck dick for that? TELL US YOUR DICK SUCKING STORIES >:(

If i ever meet someone like you how could i tell they are addicted to heroin?

benji is this you lmao

what psychedelics have you tried?

Try stopping slowly

Hey, OP. Former H addict here, used for many years, and like you, started using meth to cope. Eventually i got arrested and had to kicm in jail, still used meth for a time but as you know, that is so much easier to quit. Keep trying, every time you try to kick is a success (and meth can actually help a lot). Life is so much better without. I believe in you, youre still young. It seems impossible now, but it will happen if you want it. Also pray. God bless you

Kratom has never done a goddamn thing for me, or anyone in my circle of drug addicts.

That shit is for weak ass pill poppers.

subutex

Okay.. long shot here but who knows it may help you, and it helped me. Granted, it wasn’t nearly as bad as your addictions. Are you bored a lot? Do you not have something you can be doing productive wise? Try to find something to busy yourself. Even if that something is playing a video game.

Kratom sucks, I've tried it plenty.
One time I was super high on xanax and meth me and my friend when ass to ass with his giant two sided dildo. And i sucked his dick a little.
Honestly its super hard to tell. Look for super small pupils and track marks and maybe black shit on there hand, like from burning foil.
Np.
all of them, mushrooms changed my life when I was 14 for the better. DMT should be mandatory.

np as in nope or as in...?
because if this is you biiiiiiiiittttccccch why didn't you jus talk to me

Being on the nod is a pretty big giveaway

subs for meth
neltrexone implant for meth and alchohol
profit

but lets not bullshit user you dont want to quit drugs

you are afraid of a life of sobriety

you are scared of being absoulutly straight and in control of yourself

you are scared that you will not be able to blame your downfalls failures and fuck up in life on substance abuse

but once you hit your 30s you will either die or grow tired of it all

>subs for smack

Thank you man that means a lot I actually enjoy being sober a lot, I just don't know why I keep fucking up. Its like I'll be super happy and ready for a sober life then one day I need to escape.
I do take subutex, but it also has narcan in it. It's called suboxone
I actually have a shit load of hobbies, I play guitar, drums and piano. But i know keeping busy is part of the process. Right now I live off the government so I think maybe if I get a job then It would be easier but having lots of money is also dangerous... sooo. idk I feel fucked. like nothing will help.
Sorry meant to type "no.". Idk who that is.

this, and everyone in your life has said it before and you know it. everyone has had these talks with you. dont even lie..

Whats it like being a retard?

Try sucking logs of shit out of andy sixx's asshole

Yup you hit the nail on the head. But see I already knew this and that's why I'm hopeless. What do you think the answer is?

I think you just want to die

I was in a sober house too and a roommate would come in and stay for a month, die. Another one would come in to take his room, die. And so on

Listen....

I agree with this guy.

why do you want to quit drugs? i mean they sure do make you feel good

truthfully, you just dont want to do the action yourself, so you downfall; slowly..

Its fucking hard. It took an act of God to get me clean. Being sober sucks for awhile, anhedonia and all that shit, but it gets so much better as the time goes by, and it does take time. You will start loving life again, and you will never want to go back. You may have a few dreams a year, but you wont ever go back.

Thats complete bullshit meth is harder to kick than heroin

i dont know anyone that has sucessfully quit using ice ... slowing down use maybe but never quit

i know a handful of people who have used subs to quit heroin but all of them have become meth addicts

I think a job would help. One thing I’ve done to better manage my money is to invest. I’m no educated stockbroker by any means, but I’ve used the Robinhood app and I’ve put my money away into safe stocks. The money is out of sight, out of mind so to speak. And it also has an opportunity to grow. I wish you the best user. Good luck.

Not trying to shit on your parade, but you're not clean if your using other drugs to help you stop other drugs. You need to man up and cold turkey that shit son. Don't be a pussy. I did 8 grams of shrooms and quit that day. Been clean for 8 years.

This guys thinks he's cool cause he's a pothead thats seen Half Baked. You unoriginal fuck.

try watching cg kid , he is a former meth addict and has also exprimented with pretty much every drug out there

I hit 30 and got tired of the life
tired of the deception
tired of the hustle
tired of drugs being the social fabric of my life

looked at all the junkies that were 40 plus and did not want that for myself

nothing anyone says will make you quit an apithany will happen and you will make the decision yourself or you will do serious time and have no choice

jail or religion seems to be the only true method for genuine sobriety

or being hospalized

I heard kratom can help get you clean.

being a junkie in oz is tough
$120 for 1/4 of a gram
the hustle is fucking real

unless you lost both arms hospital is not enough to stop
half an hour out and back in the mix

Yo OP i am 36 and been through some shit myself i started weed at 12 and dope at 13 i was shooting by 16. i have quit 3 times only in my life never longer than 6 months. but for the last going on 2 years i have been on subs i to day only take 1/4 of one. why do you only get 1 a day? and ill tell you what i told my girl's brother the only way to get clean is when you get sick of it not when your mom want you to or your girl or even if you sold all your shit yo i still have shit in pawn. So my point is you will but just dont lie to yourself you the smarter you are the easier it is. Good luck what state you in by the way?

I've tried a couple times, and I mean shoot a half gram of dope suicide, not some bullshit cry for help fuckery. Hasn't worked yet.
Yeah like one out of the nine people who live here are sober, one has a prescription for 4 xans a day and is on methadone, basically just legally getting bottom junky high.
Because there is never enough and once you can get sober and be happy then its a way better life.
THANK YOU. I really hope so.
Drugs are drugs they are both hard in their different ways.
thanks I'm just worried about that first pay check, I use to have a help desk position at a pretty nice company in Bellevue WA so I no I can work. It's just that for the past 4 years all the money I get goes to drugs.
I when to detox June 2016 from taking 6 xans a day and shooting a gram a day. I had a seizure in detox and was dope sick and benzo sick for a month. Opaite wd aren't as bad as benzos, I know the pain. It's just that I tried that it didn't work and a lot of people I used with have had success with subs, so I though I would give it a shot and it really has helped.

Oh and by the way I was in the first trials for fentanyl when the doctors started using it. they asked me did I want in of course I said yes.

>benzos, alcohol and meth

pretty much me atm

I think you just need some pussy and a blunt tbh

I know this, I need to find a way to have that epiphany. and hopefully without too much more pain.
I barely understood what you meant but I'm taking 2 8mg subs a day. I live in Seattle.

just livestream yourself on twitch bleeding to death

I know you are joking but I would love to do something like that.

>dope sick

Stop being a pussy kid. Shows how weak you really hard. Quitting drugs is easy as fuck compared to living life sober and dealing with shit. Stop being a victim buddy.

soo you sucked dick for that comment? TELL ME YOUR COCK SUCKING STORIES >:(

Let me fix it. try it again.

ill tell you what i told my girl's brother the only way to get clean is when you get sick of it,
not when your mom wants you to or when your girl does and not even if you sold all your shit yo i still have shit in pawn.

So my point is you will get clean but just dont lie to yourself.
I was told once the smarter you are the easier it is to lie to yourself.

What state do you live in? some states are easier to get clean in.
Good luck.

I have a girlfriend of 5 years, shes been everywhere with me from the apartment to the streets. She has been clean for a year, well she's been on subs without doing other shit.
Never wanted to be the "victim" I've been pretty clear that all this shit is my fault.

am not joking , some kid did it like 3 hours ago and it was worth my time

Some people have a higher risk for addiction. I imagine it's due to body chemistry and genetics.
There was a point in your childhood where you didn't do drugs and probably had no interest in trying them.
Get your head back in that mindset.
Work through the cravings.
Think about the benefits of being a non-drug user.
No more looking over your shoulder worrying about getting busted..
No more hustling for a fix.
No more alienation from people who care about you, but don't want you around.

I'm just an user who will probably never meet you, but I wish you well.

I'm twenty something and have used opiod painkillers for years without getting addicted, never more than once a week if even that much, and now they are becoming so difficult to find that I'm considering just looking for regular heroin next time.

Thank you, I'm honestly supersized at all the positivity in this thread. And yes my mom is 14 years clean, two of my 9 aunts and unkles have died from addiction and all of them struggled with it or still do, there is no doubt in my mind that is has to do with genetics. It sucks though because this disease has to be beat with willpower.
Sounds like a solid plan, go to fred meyers and get 28 gauge 1 inch long 1ml syringes and shoot the shit. Its a lot better that way.

Does it work if you just eat it? I'm not excited about the needles at all, really.

This is why you don’t smoke weed

No you have to smoke, snort or shot it.

Wow you can smoke it? I've never heard that before. Just a sprinkle over some tobacco?

No you smoke it on foil. Have you done drugs before? also where you live is it tar or powder?

>be me
>Started H when I was 23
>36 now
>sentenced to 18 mounths in prison Jan 26 2017
>got lucky did little over 5 mounths got 90 dayboot camp program
>got out last may
>in half way house
>shot up a speck in july
>woke up staped down in hospital
>GPS teather buzzing like cray on leg
>sherifs dep. comes in takes me to jail
>3 days in jail get my name called to pack it up
>go to parole agent is a bro says relapse is part of recovery
>have been clen ever since
The dope is not even real any more. They are cutting it with all kind of cray shit. finaly I'm scared of the shit been fighting it for years. I feel graat now. gained 50 pound and got jacked. Life is good now

Like a freebase thing?
I have no idea. Is either tar or powder not smokeable?
I've dabbled in most other drugs.

This is another part that worries me.
With stuff like coke most dealers would let me taste a bit before I buy, but how to confirm the quality of H?

yes you can eat it take zantac 15-20 min before just saying tho don't it is very easy to get hooked. just look at how many of us said we were

Glad to hear it bro. I hope I can get there.
yes like freebase and you can do anything with both but tar is easier to smoke and power is easier to snort, with tar you have to mix it with water first and then put it up in little bits bc if any goes down your throat its a waste, and powder doesn't burn as good. But I was joking about the whole thing, don't do opiates they will ruin your life, brain and soul.

elephant tranquilizers
fentanyl
carfentanil
shit is bad man I will not fuck with it any more

Not true you just have to use it correctly. Weak ass minded people cant use it properly

thats not how it works buddy, the bioavalabilty is only like 10% just snort it.

I'd much rather be high on heroin than on meth, that shit just fucks you up
not to say heroin isn't mixed with anything

thanks man
it's hard but you can do it man
get clean and get a new outlet I'm addicted to lifting now

As a medic, fuck you. Also whenever they narcan your ass, if your first words are 1) let me go 2) I wasn't doing heroin 3) why'd you have to cut my sweatshirt 4) wow you're an asshole, I hope you blow a vein the next time you shoot up. Enjoy dat necfac!! On the real, get better op

I hear you. I've watched a few people's lives get ruined by drugs. But from what I see, part of addiction is letting go and falling in, I enjoy the reckless fun, but I also limit myself for the sake of my own health. I got sent to rehab as a byproduct of getting arrested for a fight while I was high, and I graduated rehab with flying colors.

I beat my heroin and meth addiction 9 months ago haven't used either since then and won't ever again. Just use a shit ton of meth OP and then do 6 months and jail and fuck your life up to the point that you now have to manage your own business and start learning how to cash out cc #'s. OP stop doing the heroin you stupid nigger all it does it suck up money and time you could of spent much more efficiently.

Never give up, OP.
I'm the same age as you, but not currently on anything. Tried a lot in my day, but none of it seems to make me any less depressed.

Keep at your hobbies, or just anything to pass the time, really. Boredom will make your chances of relapsing a lot greater.

Good luck.

Im 2 months clean right now op, you can do it.

Shrooms aren't physically addictive.

Why is it that most heroin addicts I see refuse to acknowledge they do anything wrong or make any mistakes in life at all?

Every one of them I meet argue like madmen, and DENY that there's anything wrong with them until they have literally wasted every dime and dollar they have, until they're on their knees and have to go back to their family. The minute they aren't on their knees they start arguing again, no matter how wrong or shitty in a situation they are.

You guys need to wake up and realize your lifestyle sucks and you do dumb shit all the time, all heroin users lose IQ after a while because it destroys their creativity and they're literally not thinking for years at a time, degenerating into sick, weak blobs.

The opiate users without these personality traits seem to do well with getting clean. I think the high makes them feel loose and like they can do whatever they want, which feeds this type of ego.

Dude...I have been a crackhead in Miami.For 6 solid months...day in and day out....
It took going out on a 7 day crack binge....my pshrink slapping me in the head a few times (physically..which I thank him for today)
Leaving Miami for Maine/NH/MA/RI...any fucking where but FL/Miami
Today...19 years later.
I hold a job...got a wife...car/rent payment.
I pay my bills faithfully...cause living on the streets sux ass
Every now and then though...I take 100 or 200 bucks and get an 8-ball.
I do it alone......remember the old days....jerk off....
The next day I goto work and
rinse/repeat...til the next time the urge to say fuck it all comes along.
Then I get high remember all the shit gettin high caused me....enjoy my buzz...and rinse repeat again