>Persona 5
>The Last of Us Remastered
>Shadow of the Colossus

Thanks!

Africa

monster hunter

Get that new game... "Virgin for Life Part 3: Am I gay cause I can't score?"

Add me fam

Persona 5 is a pretty good rpg. It has hundred of hours of gameplay and replay value. It has a kickass soundtrack and a great story. Also Shadow of the Colossus is also a really great game. A 5 hour game that doesn't feel like a 5 hour game. It is filled with hidden secrets and also really great replay value. I recommend both if you have the money.

Bloodborne tbh if you havent already, then last of us, then colossus

Get the last of us the story is amazing and the online is way ahead of its time. Plus that loli shit

OP is a cock sucker 4 -OP swallows

i guess you havent played any of those yet
sotc < persona5 < tlou
imo

You didn't play the Last of Us? It's one of the best games ever, everything else can wait

the online was sick as fuck. I have fond memories. When the second one comes out I'll buy a ps4 again. Hopefully these sjw rumors are false. I love naughty dog.

>Have a PS4
>Not have the last of us

Explain yourself.

I dunno man, a gay anime and two ports. If you ever want to man up and try a new IP you can give Bloodborne a go, Dishonoured too.

>be me playing skyrim vr
>Damn you see these mountians and shit. Looks beautiful.jpeg
>running around looking at more shit
>leaning to peak around corner because I'm a fucking ninja fuck you
>starting to get a weird feeling in my stomach but whatever
>still looking around this fucking beautiful nation.
>leaned too far and fell off my chair irl
>as i fell the feeling came back in my stomach and mom's spaghetti found its way to my sweater.
>found out i get motion sickness from this
> got back up changed
>round 2
>beautiful fucking game
>leaning around corners and shit
>mom's spaghetti on the sweater again
> I'm going to lose 50lbs by the end of the week
>vr is great at helping lose weight

Bloodborne will be on PS Plus in like a week if you can wait on that. Out of that list I'd choose Persona though

Persona 5 100%. I'm not a JRPG fan, but this game blew me away. $60 for 100+ hours of gameplay is solid. The music is fucking great. The characters are extreamly well written. Easily my favorite game that came out last year

What does plus entail?

LMAO

shadow of the colossus was great although, it still seemed empty. just kill the icons and repeat. hey, $40 isnt bad at all, but itll probably go on sale for like $30

Pay like $6 a month or something that lets you play online and Sony gives out two "free" games per month through their PS Plus program. I say "free" because you can only play the games as long as you keep the subscription active but if you plan to play online, you have to have the subscription so they may as well be free. The two free games for March are Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank.

B/RO I promise u The Last of Us will be ur favorite game once u play the prologue

The Last of Us hands down.
Campaign/Story - Best I have ever played
Multiplayer - Really fucking fun
Graphics - Even for a remaster from the ps3 it still looks so fucking good(even though it already looked so good on the ps3)

Ty. I never knew that.

persona 5 hands down. Best game i've ever played. if you like it, there are 4 more that you could play too, although i recommend 3 and 4 only

Wait until next week for Bloodborne. It's one of the free games for March if you have PS Plus

Persona 5

Is the free version only available in March?

You can only add it to your account during March. But once you add it to your account, you can play it for however long you'd like as long as you keep your subscription active.

VR sickness is pretty common. Try playing a driving game or something in VR before a free roaming game. Your brain has no frame of reference to compare Skyrim to - never in life will your body appear to be moving forward, but actually remaining still. Driving or vehicle games are pretty similar to what we already experience.

The last of us is an experience

Persona is overrated shit. lol of us, sotc worst edition.

go for mhw or something decent.

the last of us also the new one's coming out soon. im bitter because i've got xbox now and can't play the new one. live for me

Nier Automata
you're welcome

Mega man legacy collection

sauce?!?!

The Last of Us is a PS3 game, user.

They remastered the game for the PS4... Doy.

OP GET THE LAST OF US. Best game ever.

what sjw rumors?

Get The Last of Us remastered. It is the best game available on PlayStation and the multiplayer is actually pretty damn fun and still very popular.

get yakuza 0.

its fucking great.

Monster hunter world

p5 cause it's a great game

stop being a faggot and join the Switch master race

Ur gonna wanna "switch" back to the ps4 within a month of playing that garbage

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 100%

Dragonball fighterz is pretty cool so far. Especially if you're a noob at fighting games. Also/b/ros add me as well. Need some love

Localsenpaii

Yeah buy a 300 dollar console for 2 games and no online.

Protip: your mom should have swallowed you.

Persona 5 because it's not as good as Persona 3 or Persona 4 but it's better than the fighting and dance games they kept shitting out

god of war

GOD OF WAR