Incest thread! Give me your best stories and any acquired pictures. Pic related, older cousin...

Incest thread! Give me your best stories and any acquired pictures. Pic related, older cousin. If I see a story interesting enough I MIGHT post front with face and others

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/sister-hotel-fun-7946857
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump cause I want to see her tits

Looks like a pretty wrecked asshole. You fuck her there?

Just once, said it hurt too much after so we've been working back up to it

I fingered my sister and she jerked me off til we both came with force of 1000 suns. I was 23 she was 29. Cba to write story.

Bumper

The summer when I was... either 16 or 17, I had to live with my father and his new wife. I had two siblings, and his new wife had three kids, that's all I knew going into the summer. We arrive to meet them, and I'm introduced to my new step-siblings, a 7 year old boy, a 12 year old girl, and a 15 year old girl.

Long story short, I spent the summer fooling around with the 12 year old, and right before the summer ended, involved with her AND her sister. Should I get into more detail or nah?

My moms massive tits

of course

Everything started out innocently enough, subtle flirting, her trying to sit next to me whenever she could. She was pretty cute- quite skinny, but a great little ass on her. Her tits were starting to grow, so it was mostly puffy nipple, but I'm not complaining. I remember the first time seeing them was a night we all were watching a movie, waiting for our turns to take showers. She came back after her shower, and she was wearing a long night shirt and shorts, but the shirt was very thin, and she was probably a little cold or turned on, so there was definite definition there.

Should I go on?

yes, when in doubt continue anyways

moar?

Well, nothing else out of the ordinary happened that night, although I definitely got off to the thought of her that night in the shower. It wasn't for another week before it became apparent she wanted more. I was taking a shower, and she knew that, but decided to walk in without knocking anyways. Her excuse was "I thought it was my sister in here!" But she was trying her hardest to get a look. I started piecing it together when she started taking showers, making the announcement she was gonna shower, and then leave the door cracked. She was wanting me to walk in on her.

I finally got up enough courage to do just that. I waited until the shower stopped running, and then I walked in, pretending I had to pee and didn't know she was in there. She was just getting out of the shower, drying herself off. She pretended to be shocked and quickly covered herself, but I could tell she liked it.

moar user

Her body was glorious, from what I saw. I did the typical "oops, my bad" and left. I immediately went to my room and rubbed one out, and I knew from that moment that I was going to do what I could do to have my way with her. From that day, I went out of MY way to be close to her, and she knew it. Finally, the night came that I had been waiting for. Everyone else had fallen asleep watching movies, so they all went to bed, but we were both wide awake. She said she was cold, and she wanted my blanket. So I gave it to her, and after a few minutes, told her that I was cold, so I needed my blanket back. She suggested that we share so we bother could be warm. I obliged, because I'm no fool. We sat there watching some shitty movie, and after a while, I felt her hand creeping closer to mine. I touched her hand, and felt her shiver.

>360x480
How does this kind of thing even happen? Is this picture fifteen years old?

When I was 13 I used to cuddle and "wrestle" with my mom and I used to have incest fantasies although not with her. So anyways one time we got pretty intense and I ended up being horny, so the next day I grabbed two of her panties and one bra from the laundry, it felt so good i did it for about a week until I got fucking caught.

she told me she knew and asked me why, i told her it simply felt good. we didnt talk much about it since i didnt do it again, but she got into cuddling and wrestling a lot more, and she got a lot closer, one time I rolled her over and she landed on top of me, i was hard as hell and she noticed, she started rubbing against it without making eye contact, it was kinda weird. i rubbed back tho, so we continued for like a minute untill she laguhed and got off, kissed me on the cheeck and laid next to me. we slept in the same bed that night spooning, and sadly hasnt happened again, although i see her naked a lot

I turned to look at her, and she looked at me with those bedroom eyes. Before I could lean in to kiss her, she pushed herself against me and started kissing me. It was wild, passionate, and sloppy. I could tell she had learned all of her moves from watching movies. I slowed her down, and we made out for like, an hour.

The next week was a blur. Every chance we got to be alone, we did, and it was always the same- making out, heavy petting, and dry humping. After a few days of that, I couldn't take it any more. I snuck into her bedroom one night, and she was sleeping in her night shirt and a pair of small cotton panties.

Inb4 walk the dinosaur

How does her pussy look?

you know the artist?

I can assure you, the thought crossed my mind, but I'm not gonna do you dirty like that.

So she's sleeping there, barely covered by blankets. I was a fucking creep, moving as slowly and as quietly as possible. I barely rub her panties, feeling how soft she was. I decided that I couldn't help myself any longer, so I slid her panties to the side, and fuck, it was the most beautiful sight. Very wispy hair barely covered her sweet pink cunt. She had the most beautiful lips. I barely touched her, and she squirmed. I figured my time was up, I was caught, and it was over. But she started grinding on my finger, and she got so fucking wet. I took my finger and tasted her, and it was heaven.

Continue

My sister and I used to masturbate together on occasion.
>We started when she was 13 and I was 11.
>She watched a comedy movie with her friends that talked about masturbation and she later asked me if I ever tried it.
>I never heard of it so she explained it to me and I tried it and it was pretty awesome.
>I asked her if girls do it too and she said she doesn't think so, but she tried it (basically just rubbed around a little)
>And she liked it too
>We eventually started doing it next to each other under the covers on a regular basis.
>We both got much better at it over time.
>We would do it lying right next to each other and I used to love when she would stiffen her leg up against mine whenever she orgasmed
>(Especially feeling her toes curl)
>I ejaculated for the first time when I was 12 which freaked both of us out
>Neither of us knew that anything was supposed to come out of your dick
>Sometimes we would mildly grope each other ( belly, thighs, butt, etc..) but on rare occasions she would want me to fondle her breasts

>I ejaculated for the first time when I was 12 which freaked both of us out
It was a bit of a shock when it happened the first time for me too.

Yeah, definitely was not expecting it.

Nice! You got Kik? If so, send me a message on Kik at LittleHooptie

I'd like to jack off to your mom's huge tits.

Or give me a way to contact you. I want to see more and find out more about your big-titted mom.

>We usually stayed under the covers, but sometimes we would get daring and do it in random spots around the house.
>The best was when we laid butt to butt on the couch while doing it.
>I still remember some of her cum squirting on my balls when she orgasmed and it made me instantly cum so hard it shot up over my head.

Spare a pixel with these stories?

Anyone got the one with the cheerleader?

>Last year, my son had an away basketball game about 8 hours from home
>I couldn't make it, so my wife took him
>They stayed in a hotel after the game, and my sons legs were really sore
>So she ran a bath with epsom salt and essential oils for him
>After his bath, she asked if he wanted a deep tissue massage with some oil that supposedly helps.
>He said yes, and she told him to just leave his towel on and lie down (on his belly)
>She massaged his calves until he stopped whining (calf massages hurt)
>Then his hamstrings which were really tight as well I guess
>He asked her if she was comfortable going a little higher because his lower glutes were really sore as well.
>She of course did, but under the towel (She old me this was when she started having thoughts she wasn't proud of)
>He the rolled over so she could finish his shins and quads
>As she was massaging his quads, her hand "slipped" a little bit to high and she made full contact with his cock and balls

How old was son?

I fuck my older brother on a regular basis!

GookMoot fucked things up, open in new tab or download file

>Almost immediately after, his little dude stood to full attention
>He surprisingly only got a little embarrassed, but she apologized, and told him she was going to go shower for twenty minutes so he could take care of whatever he needed to
>She was very turned on at this point I guess, so she masturbated while in the shower
>When she finished "showering" she wore her nighty, but didnt wear any panties
>When she got out of the bathroom, my son was already passed out (in the only bed; he was supposed to take the pullout cot)
>My wife seen the towel on the nightstand and wondered if he put anything on after finishing
>She laid next to him and rubbed her thigh against his and realized he didn't put his shorts on
>She put her back side against him (she likes to be spooned) and "accidentally" rubbed her ass against his (still wet) cock
>She passed out right afterwards I guess, but sometime in the middle of the night, she woke up to a hard cock poking her back (he was still asleep)

Highschool

>And she was super horny and not really thinking
> So she rolled over and started rubbing his balls and stroking his cock furiously
>I guess right before cumming, he woke up a little and started moaning
>Right after he blew his (huge) load every where, she rolled over and pretended to be asleep
>I guess he reached over, grabbed his towel and cleaned up
>He then reached over and shook my wife a little and whispered "mom" to see if she was awake
>He then slid his hand quickly over her ass
>When he was sure she was asleep, he groped her right breast for a few seconds
>Next thing she knew, the bed was shaking really fast because he was whacking it again
>Still pretending to be asleep, she stretched out a little so her ass, and a little pussy would touch his other hand

More

"Massive" is used pretty loosely here I guess

Found on my aunts phone

xhamster.com/videos/sister-hotel-fun-7946857

So I want more vids like this, can anyone link me in the right direction? I don't just want random vids of people pretending to be related I want as much depth as this vid provides.

Any more?

Pls continue

Continue with the other cousin?

In Australia you can't buy a morning after pill if you're a lone male. It's to stop guys from spiking girls with it.

This story is straight up bullshit, like all the rest

Pretty sure he ain't finished with this one yet

Dude I need a finish to this story

>He the kept one hand on her ass crack/pussy area while finishing himself off
>As he was cumming she did a stretching movement so that his hand would slide across her puss a little
>He very quickly passed out and rolled over, but she was still very horny so she took her night off and began rubbing her clit with her left hand and rubbing his ass with her right.
>As she got more into it, she started using both hands on herself (she regrets not having a dildo)
>After a couple minutes, she orgasmed a left a big mess on he sheets ;-)
>When she woke up in the morning, her nighty was across the room on the dresser, so she had to walk across the room butt naked while he (likely pretended) to sleep

bump

Slightly anticlimactic, ever thought of letting her go through with something like that?

Well it is her son, she isnt going to start fucking him their first time exploring each other

They did take it further when they were touring universities

Of corse not, but something along the lines of sensual touching or exploring each other's bodies

Got more stories?

They were way to nervous, it took them a few months before they even talked about it

Not that I'm up to greentexting at the moment, but I can say they havent had sex...yet. I guess he played with her boobs for a really long time their first night in Seattle

Fake your mom or sister nude in PS, see watermark

Beautiful! Any other pics of her?

this it?

My mom got divorce since that she started taking burlesque show classes, she has the fantasy of being a burlesque show whore.

bump, more pics guys

How'd you fuck my step mom
Thick mature milf who hasn't had enough young cum inside her

Looking for a pic, snapchat style with a busty woman, captioned "Here. Enjoy your sisters titties" or similar