I have a habit of openly redpilling people in my class and my liberal professor is calling me in for office hours...

I have a habit of openly redpilling people in my class and my liberal professor is calling me in for office hours. What do I do Sup Forums?

>inb4 go back to Sup Forums
I was banned faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself in the meeting to own your lib professor

You know, learning when its cool to redpill and when its not. Gather a group of like-minded thinkers and redpill them.

Do you have actual peer reviewed sources for your "redpilling" or some bullshit a redditor or Sup Forums idiot told you?

what topics are the redpills on

I bet you all of his tendies its some hitler crap

FUCKING KEK

>Gather a group of like-minded thinkers and redpill them.
Working on that but it's hard. This is Commiefornia.

>Do you have actual peer reviewed sources for your "redpilling" or some bullshit a redditor or Sup Forums idiot told you?

Neither. It's common sense.

Diversity is our strength

Did not mention that once

So are you a jingoist?

> Commiefornia

Get the fuck out. We don't want your stupid ass here.

Kinda. I support non-Christian monarchism but really it's lukewarm arguments I'm making.

I'll give you an example of what they teach:
>Ethnicity is a social construct. You can be Swedish if you're black. Skateboarding is an ethnicity.
>Race-mixing is better for the world.
>All pure-bred people are being evil and oppressive, especially white males.
>Colonialism was 100% evil.

Me:
>Ethnicity is racial at it's core
>Diversity is not our strength. Look at crime rates.
>Pure-bred people are not wrong for what they think, people who mix are.
>Colonialism gave people toilets.

In order to be a successful human that other people get along with, and has a relatively happy life, shut the fuck up and listen.

Nobody else wants to hear your bullshit. They pay to go to school to learn critical thinking skills, not to have other 19 year olds interrupt their classes with nonsense.

My advice is to sit down and listen to your professor. He's likely going to ask you to stop disrupting the class.

Accept that you are behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, learn from it, and try to use it become a person capable of functioning in society.

Or don't and keep wondering why no one likes you.

>He's likely going to ask you to stop disrupting the class.
I don't interrupt, I speak when they ask us to speak.

School shooter/10

Go back to /r/t_d

>my liberal professor
There's your mistake. I did my undergrad degree under engineering, and doing my phd in medical research. Sure, there's still liberal people, but engineers and scientists tend to prefer reality over muh fee fees.

Just chillout and lose some of that hubris.
Also, just apologize if you basically get called a dick. Sometimes it's better to be agreeable than intellectually honest.

You have to hide your power level. You'll draw the wrong kind of attention.

Conceal your power level. You have to lose this game so you can win in the game of games.

You do realize racism in America was largely created to prevent the white indentured servants from rebelling with the African slaves, right? In Virginia before Bacon's Rebellion (so like 1630s) indentured servants were effectively treated like slaves since many debtors would not free them after their debt was absolved. So after the British had to send troops to quell the rebellion, the ruling class in the colonies effectively created the institutionalized racism (alongside reforms that guaranteed indentured servants freedom) we have today so that the servants would feel higher than the slaves, despite being essentially equals.

>It was the first rebellion in the American colonies in which discontented frontiersmen took part. A similar uprising in Maryland took place later that year. The alliance between indentured servants and Africans (most enslaved until death or freed), united by their bond-servitude, disturbed the ruling class, who responded by hardening the racial caste of slavery in an attempt to divide the two races from subsequent united uprisings with the passage of the Virginia Slave Codes of 1705.

>lmao just water down and cuck your beliefs

Graduation literally requires taking a course in "Social Justice", "Environmental Studies", "Race-Relations", etc. I am tryting to take the absolute minimum and least controversial classes.
I haven't been called anything. And I do my best but I have an itch for truth.
Maybe
I don't advocate on behalf of one race being better than another, I argue about inevitable social pressures as different peoples are pushed close together and how that won't be changed unless by inconceivable brainwash.

>getting shook over meeting someone in their office
Just talk straight with him, he’s just some professor. If he starts with convo with ”you’re a really smart guy” or some compliment know that he’s trying to lowkey goodcop you. If he starts with ”you’ve been making people feel uncomfortable” or a pseudothreat then he’s trying to intimidate you. Profs talk to each other and have access to your info from the University, so know that he has that knowledge and he’ll try to pull it out at some point. Just talk like you do in class, backup your stuff like always, and dare him to overstep. You’re not responsible for other people’s feelings, particularly as they relate to in-class subject matter. If you wanna go PV on his ass, bring a second cell phone (not your regular in case he wants to see it) and audio record the convo. If anything over the line happens, you have evidence.

Shhhh...my sweet prince, only dreams now.

>Just talk straight with him, he’s just some professor.
I plan to but I have a feeling he doesn't like me and I don't want to be faced with any administrative issues or "hate speech" crap. I don't want to waste my money, energy, or degree.

The mid-point offer is to do an independent research project in lieu of attending class. He (nor you) will offer that straight away, but in your case it is certainly the best path. Just make it clear that the facts are on your side, and ignoring them for the sake of feelings does violence to the ideal of education and critical thinking (a good line). Nothing you’ve done is illegal, you have not stifled anyone’s education, and indeed it is others trying to stifle yours. Note that this very meeting is evidence of your claims. You’re going to be fine, but like I said you can always record the meeting.

>the facts are on your side, and ignoring them for the sake of feelings does violence to the ideal of education and critical thinking (a good line).
I've said that before in another class (though I'm not bold enough to say my opinions are fact).
>but like I said you can always record the meeting.
I'll think about it but I don't want to out of an expression of trust.

You aren't convincing anyone with that backwards ass thinking.

I'll let people think about it.

With that crime bit, you are forgetting about the redlining of neighborhoods, which led to cycles of poverty, and that poverty is a larger source of crime

If they’re opinions, and you frame them as such, then you really have nothing to worry about. 90% chance he’s a SJW douche who will try to intimidate you (supposedly on behalf of some other students), 10% chance he actually agrees with you and just wants to get through this obviously bullshit class as smoothly as possible.

time to make columbine look like a fucking joke

dont pussy out OP

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

Better brush up on the principles of critical thought and the philosophy of scientific inquiry, then find verifiable expert sources that corroborate your bullshit and bring them to the meeting, ready to mount a solid defense of your past statements with proper argumentation. That's the only way to go toe-to-toe with an educated academic and actually make an impression. No sane person is going to listen to badly-sourced, cherry-picked half truths sputtered out with no context, sourcing, or regard for information that contradicts your pet narrative. Real university life isn't like the internet.

And if you don't believe you'll be speaking with a qualified expert, why the fuck are you paying good money to be in his class?

Nice cringe thread op

You Are not redpilled, you Are simply jewed. You have to understand that our colonialism was retarded, and it still causes problems. India was a colony for a long time, still No poo in loo

Seems fine to me, for the most part. I’m sure the professor is going to send you to counseling though.

Even if we assume the professor is a state employee, unless a crime is committed they can't report shit

And to that I would say look at the ethnicity of the crime rates and notice that the oppressed minorities are the ones committing the most crime and that the issues of poverty and corruption they face are caused by them not having their own fair majority community and majority representation specific to their needs which won't be accomplished without dividing races.
He simply asked me to show up before class next week. I like to think he isn't a douche.
>it still causes problems
I agree but for the sake of the class I try to lessen the focus on blaming an ethnicity and start blaming the proximity of different peoples.
>I’m sure the professor is going to send you to counseling though.
I should hope not.

Look, an actual redpill. Not some douche being edgy!

He can probably tell you are a secret Sup Forums faggot, and to let you know you can suck his cock for extra tendies.

The only redpill i respect is regarding The jew, ask to discuss jewish privilege!

>an itch for truth.

fucking kill yourself

Lol, I was doing an online history test for my GF and that was in the textbook. If I had the text name i'd post it

That would be difficult since this is part of a program run on the assumption that Jews are oppressed as well. Especially since the professor openly said a Jewish person was a significant and beneficial figure in their life.

Thanks though

AKA redlined neighborhoods created decades ago

>being such a insufferable faggot that you get banned from Sup Forums

>Neither. It's common sense.
You know common sense ain't so common tbqhwyf

How do you get banned from pol?

I recommend You discuss marx' the jewish question, marx Was a jew and a commie, so it will be hard to call you a nazi

Np

Then look at how majority-minority and mixed neighborhoods fare in crime rate as opposed to majority white neighborhoods. If the issue really is how they are discouraged from participation then having communities where they can occupy and control to completion or near-completion should almost eliminate their suffering. Unless the argument were that these occurrences weren't caused by whites in power.

I found Styx's dad.

kek

If I go near the Jewish question in this environment I have a 70+% chance of being thrown out. Though I have had lukewarm discussions about Zionism in other classes.

Sorry, you know you can't go back, right?

Ignore all these faggots, OP. If you’re having an impromptu meeting right before class (scheduling like this puts a hard cap on the end time), the the prof is just going to suggest that you tone it down because he got complaints from other students and he has an obligation to call a pro forma meeting like this in that event. It’s a CYA measure, nothing more, I guarantee it.

>openly redpilling
Just say you screech like an angry tard and get over yourself. No one cares in meatspace about your delusions of persecution.

>engineer

Ok. This is fucked up. Engineers know shit about anything.

Can design a tool, but can't understand what terf implies.

Imagine being such a loser you get banned from fucking Sup Forums. Holy shit that's some tard shit right there.

You object to zionism though right? Palestinians seem more oppressed to me than jews

These are his words:
>Good Morning [user],

I was wondering if you would be available to coming by for a quick check in regarding the [class]. My office hours are below and if those times do not work let me know and we can arrange something possible even before class [on the day class is].

Office Hours: .....

Take care,
[user]

Yes but i'll admit I don't know a solution without some sort of nasty inevitable purge happening.

Thats redpilled af, its almost like a final solution is needed for that problem

Maybe

It’s a standard request email. Like I said, CYA. He has to show that he requested the meeting, that you agreed and you two met and he relayed whatever complaints to you. You really need to calm down and see what he has to say first. He’s a prefessor, and an adjunct/non-tenure/post-doc at that most likely. His interest is getting through the class, that’s all.

Hope you're right.

All you do is spew out Incoherent, Jingoist/Xenophobic, Antisemitic, Incorrect, and Inane dribble and wonder why your professor doesn't like it. Your "common sense" is based off of God knows what. You aren't redpilled, you are dumb and you walled yourself in with your nonsense. Good luck becoming a functional member of society

kek

>hating jews isnt redpilled
good goy

How is doing something that has been done ever since jews existed a redpill? Dreidels are only a thing because its how young jews pretended they weren't reading torahs when Greek soldiers came by over 2000 years ago. Its not redpilling, its older than Rome

believe it or not
most people nowadays dont hate jews

I thought redpilling was about the truth not just being edgy

>the fact that jews are subhuman greedy shitlords isnt truth
ok