What is the film equivalent of Pitchfork?

What is the film equivalent of Pitchfork?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedissolve.com/news/6187-the-end/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A24_(company)#Filmography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Talkhouse
or CriticsRoundUp

(RIP The Dissolve)

One Perfect Shot
Maybe the dissolve, if anyone gave a shit about it when it was a thing

Anything by A24

Tiny Furniture

RLM

RLM are Needledrop

kim kardashian sex tape

two sides of the same coin. i don't know who is worse

Needledrop just throws out thesaurus adjectives at stuff. He's fucking nothing.

Nah. A24 puts out some quality films outside of major distribution corporations that lack an agenda. Pitchfork isn't even about independent music. They have a focus on indie music and rap.

It was supposed to be their movie version
people here even got spooked that Sup Forums would have its own pitchfork
then it fell flat on its face

Do RLM actually review film or do they just describe it?

: (
thedissolve.com/news/6187-the-end/

I still have it in my book mark. Why didn't it last?

avclub got fed up of their shit and bought up their writers again

>AV Club: hey let's start another av club!

literally the biggest current music reviewer, though

No money. No investors I guess

Mark Kermode (?) since they think that his opinion counts, when he is just another Christ Stuckman.

the AV club

>it's another illegal transborder OP

wall yourself

Reminder that Sup Forums UNIRONICALLY likes Kanye West.

what are you talking about he does meme reviews

Reminder that Sup Forums UNIRONICALLY likes Batman v Superman

hey man college dropout was a good album.

Reminder that a vocal minority of neckbearded fedora tipping retards do not constitute the majority of Sup Forums's userbase.

Reminder that you're fucking wrong.

Reminder that Sup Forums undrinkally likes Keep up with the Kardashians

Xavier Dolan is the p4k of film. The name even sounds like one of their reviewers

Reminder that's not even a fucking word and also wrong. Reminder you need to learn to speak english before ever posting on this board ever again or I will fucking deport you, amigo.

>Captcha is a billboard in spanish

This is an outrage.

Whats the problem Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums likes Kpop, Kanye and Grimes
>Sup Forums likes GoT, Doctor Who and Big Brother
What's your point?

>Doctor Who and Big Brother

Again, tiny fractions of the userbase that are kept in containment threads, little camps where they can concentrate their posting if you will. As for /got/ it's pretty much the same but I am not at liberty to discuss such plebbery. Sup Forums as a whole almost universally like Kanye West. It's disgusting, he's a nasty person.

That's the dumbest picture I have seen in my entire time as President Elect of Sup Forums.

>when Sup Forums likes shit, it's a vocal minority
Someone post the RobertPaulson polls

Ugly whore that said she hates all Sup Forums users. Your waifu has publicly admitted her disgust for you. You are an ultracuck and I suggest you kill yourself.

>That's the dumbest picture I have seen in my entire time as President Elect of Sup Forums.
I asked you a question you entry level drone. Whats the problem

Sydney = TCD
Late Registration = Boogie Nights
Graduation = Magnolia
808s = Punch Drunk Love
There Will Be Blood = MBDTF
The Master = Yeezus
Inherent Vice = TLOP

i'm really warming up to post-trump Sup Forums.

>As for /got/ it's pretty much the same but I am not at liberty to discuss such plebbery.
Did you forget this year's finale when the entire board was nothing but GoT threads for a week? Not to mention the fact that apparently this board hates blockbusters but is incapable of discussing anything outside of that.

>Polls

Yeah, because those should be believed and are indicative of the truth amirite, amigo?

>Comparing an actual artist to some non-white idiot who steals music from others to repurpose it and ramble incoherent nonsense over it

Into the catapult and back over the wall you go, amigo.

Just call it Hard Eight like a sensible person

Again, I am not at liberty to discuss such plebbery. I have a group of people who view those threads for me and tell me what they feel I need to know about them. They feel I don't need to acknowledge their existence and I agree with them. Next question.

>Yeah, because those should be believed and are indicative of the truth amirite, amigo?
So you're saying we should instead believe the board equivalent of enthusiastic rallies? OK.

>>kubrick or pta
>a quote unquote "actual artist"

I can't stop laughing. Stick to IMDB you fucking plebeian

Gotem with the polls

>reddit spacing
Fresh from /r/The_Donald, I see.

At least you acknowledge the fact that this board unequivocally enjoys Game of Thrones much like Sup Forums universally loves Kanye.

Next question.

You wouldn't know art if it grabbed you by the pussy, Sup Forumsmblr.

Say that to my face and not behind the wall see what happens.

show us your face then. post your facebook account.

How many shekels per line break?

Show me your birth certificate.

Blacked

lol I forgot about that relationship.

RIP Palestine. you had a good run.

Palestine is finished bigly

pls no bully

well meme'd, amigo ;^

Donald Sup Forumsrump is BNM (best new meme) November 2016. I give it a hard 9.

meant to quote you kek
leave my waifu alone

>You wouldn't know art if it grabbed you by the pussy, Sup Forumsmblr.
>>kubrick or pta
>>a quote unquote "actual artist"
Come back when you've graduated IMDB

I know art, okay? I have the best arts. You don't know art.

>Double meme arrows

You're a nasty person.

>A24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A24_(company)#Filmography

Holy fug that's basically a list of all the films shilled here.

I told you to come back when you've graduated IMDB, Sup Forums.

But I don't see any Marvel or DC films there.

I told you to get in the catapult and get over that wall, amigo.

Kid, if you even dared to speak in front of my IRL i'd curbstomp your plebeian ass before you could even stutter out your favorite director.

I think superhero shilling isn't shilling it's just autism speaking but

>spring breakers
>the witch
>green room
>under the skin
>ex machina
>swiss army man

^That is some straight up marketing intern shill activity.

>I think superhero shilling isn't shilling it's just autism speaking
Yes of course no shilling behind multi-million dollar movies appealing to the most mainstream audiences, only the niche indie flicks.

I know directors. I am friends with directors. I am proud that my daughter and my two grandchildren are directors. No one can save the arts other than me. You're wasting your time with these musical clowns.

Maybe when you've passed sixth grade and have 1/20th of the cinematic skill set I have i'll remotely listen to your plebeian mongoloid rambling.

>tfw just realized that Kanye said he's running for President in 2020 and this thread is a precursor for what's gonna go down

Oh God please let me still be a loser on Sup Forums in four years so I can witness it.

You have no idea about grades. I passed all the grades. You Sup Forums users are bringing drugs, you're bringing crime, you're rapists. You have to go back.

Look how fucking intimidated you are right now, princess. It's actually adorable i'm grinning ear to ear.

After you've fucked your sister and came back to Sup Forums, make sure you make a thread about how Kubrick is the best director of all time.

>basic edgy-teencore is the same level as what Sup Forumsdslimes deem "the god of music"
Interesting...

What happened between my sister and I was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Kanye West has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close.

Did it upset you that i illuminated your grey areas? Did i hit a nerve with that comment?

I do so deeply apologize for destroying you like this but, when will you learn if i don't?

When Sup Forums sends its posters, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending people like me, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing plebeian opinions. They’re bringing K-Pop. They’re anti-art.

>They're anti-art.
>>kubrick or pta
>>a quote unquote "actual artist"
Had a good fucking laugh there. Your plebbary really knows no bounds does it?

>Double meme arrows

See, this is what I was talking about. I know meme arrows. You don't know meme arrows. I have the best meme arrows. I am going to build the Sup Forums - Sup Forums wall, and nobody builds walls better than me believe me, out of one layer of meme arrows INEXPENSIVELY, and mortar it with irony, and Sup Forums is gonna supply it. Mark my words.

That's because you're a pleb babby who doesn't have a semblance of the cinephilic eloquence and you know it.

The only card Sup Forums has is the pleb’s card. Sup Forums has got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Sup Forums were a true art board, I don’t think they’d get 5 percent of the (You)'s. The only thing Sup Forums’s got going is the pleb’s card, and the beautiful thing is, plebs don’t even like Sup Forums either.

Well look at this lads, how can you tell when someone has been utterly curbstomped? This is how.

Are you memeing back or do you not realize he is replying in Donald Trump quotes? I can't tell because some of the people who post here are pretty dumb and it's possible you don't know.

I know memes. I have the best memes.

Rotten tomatoes

came to say this

>he's a nasty person.

Trap influenced beats

I C Y S Y N T H S

they also like Grimes and fka twigs

Sup Forums has shit taste