Find a flaw/what would you do

Find a flaw/what would you do

Mmmm any more ??

first thing id do is slap that slut look off her face. then id rip her top down while she was crying from the beating and stand over her jerking off telling her what she is about to let me do to her

Cute face and huge tits? I'm a fan. Who is she? Does she/do you have a Kik? If so, Kik me at LittleHooptie

more pics OP, More story

No Kik, sorry

Tie her naked on a spit and stuff a fucking apple in her mouth and then slow roast her over an open fire.

id make her take of the rest of her clothes while i spot on her and make her repeat "im a dirty fucking slut" thru her quiet sobs.... nudes gets more story user. dont fuck it up.

Why not? Go download the Kik app and make an account, it'll take you like 2 minutes. And who is she? And are those tits as big as they look?

cba to download it, I'll just post some here. Just a friend, but yea they're enormous

Where is she from? Az, by chance? And does she have a Kik? Or e-mail Instagram or cell number? I'll send her pics of my cock and see if she likes it and will respond, if you'll allow me to.

Morbid obesity
Fat shame

Not from Az, and nah I can't give out any personal info. Glad you like her though

id punch her a few times to let her know i mean business. then id tie her up to a chair and lay the chair down so she was on her back.... id make her open her mouth as wide as possible. onc ei start sliding my dick down her throat she'd try to bite. but then i'd knock her unconcious with a big candle from the room... Nudes gets more. if not, dont waste my time.

aight, im done. have a good night op. fucking faggot.

>find a flaw

you mean other than the fact that she looks like somebody hit her in the face with a shovel when she was a bay?

I'm usually into bigger chicks, but it's a hard pass from me.

whats the catch?