Ubisoft is a diverse company: games quality plunges

UBISOFT YES !

Someone made a video demonstrating that Ubisoft's game quality actually downgraded over time even though the technology available got 100 times better.

>Comparison between E3 demos and retail version of recent Ubisoft games. I encourage you to not only focus on textures or lighting, but also on animation, level density, physics, and sound. Recorded in 1080p at max settings on PC with a controller.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc&feature=youtu.be

DIVERSITY FOLKS

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nodejs/node/issues/3721
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ubisoft has always made shit games. The fact that women dropped them even lower is mind baffeling. Its almost unhuman

What does all of this mean?

it also happened to the guys who make Halo, it was be pretty funny if I wasn't such a fan of the AC games

Are video games degenerate?

It means Ubisoft is going to get even worse.

honestly not surprised at all, how do you end up with so many females replacing males without quotas?

But Assassin's Creed was never good. It was a cool idea that was always poorly executed. They're all boring repetitive shit.

>that second photo
>she calls that equality

nice trips

wrong channel faggot

Oh yeah. You forgot to mention that it was the diverse team that created the quality of game at the E3, but it wasn't their CHOICE to have it downgrade. They're not the senior positions, but working positions. The senior management is still very patriarchal at its best, and its only recently did the working positions get more equal and diversified.

Yeah im pretty sure this "VEAG" page is satirical
>not necessarily a talented or passionate one
>louis ck reference

every time

Ubisoft is literally being gobbled up by Vivendi now, and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

I don't think Ubishit could actually get worse considering their games are written by SJW hambeasts and the actual hard "computer gamey parts" are programmed by cheap, shitty poo in the lou a continent away, but never underestimate the capacity for shit to get even worse.

>Girl in the front has pink hair
No wonder their games have gone to shit

>that second post fourth paragraph
>all the women they hired had to be strong in the face of a five minute interview that landed them a job some red blooded male spent years trying to get

>work your ass off your whole life trying to major in computer programming and video game development, hoping to God that some big name company responds to you and hires you
>the moment comes, you spent years working tooth and nail for this. you finally land an interview with Ubisoft
>you go in there's a human resource lady that resembles someone who has a distaste for men and hygiene, simultaneously disgusting to all five senses
>you look past that and try your damnedest this goblin with a vagina is pleased with what you've done with your life in the field
>she looks at you, looks at your resume huffs like a pig and tells you to "GEETTT OUT CISSS PIGGGG REEEEEEEEEEE"
>you dont get the job but find out a fucking retard with orange hair who thinks he's a carrot gets it because of diversity quotas
what do you do, is this why Ubisoft hasn't done anything remarkable in recent years

Been seeing lots of girls on Tinder lately with jobs as programmers. Which is strange to me because I just know none of these moderately attractive women are competent enough to work at Citrix, especially at such a young age.

>diverse group
>it's all women
Do these faggots know what 'diversity' means, or did they just incorrectly assign a cool-sounding word to their beliefs?

That bottom image is literally all their female staff, they have thousands of members at ubi montreal. The women hardly make a dent.

Is this even real?

How can they sell and market a newer version of a franchised game that noticably looks WORSE?

Are you retarded? The satire is so obvious it hurts. You have to be a complete normalfag to not see it.

Wow it really makes me think

A fucking leaf.

>diversity
>Can't even spot one male in the second photo.
I actually took the left seriously for quite some time, but this picture reassures me. They're all idiots.

>Been seeing lots of girls on Tinder lately with jobs as programmers.
karlie kloss i think influenced that

Did that thing really state that a diverse group is better than a talented/passionate one?

It says "Ubisoft Montreal", it's a lot of women for just one office that actually supposed to develop games. Women can't code for shit in general so I guess they use their non-wage-gaped wages to outsource in China or India (and those people can't code for shit as well so we get a shitty product at the end)

I'll tell you right now from personal experience, at least 75% of ALL programmers are absolute shit and no nothing about what they attempt to do. Even those employed.

That number goes up to at least 90% when it comes to women.

Source: my ass. Everyone I know that knows their shit in the field agrees with me.

Are you idiots serious? You think there's an actual game company that has all women developers? That's obviously a photo of all the women they have on staff.

This fampai, people who think it's good need to die

>You know what make a great game?
>A stealth game with no stealth elements and were all the fighting is done by qte's

That's a tranny, right?

So these are the cunts that are responsible for ICA sucking so much ass.

I moved 40 companies to PCoIP because of their shitty protocol, good fucking riddance.

this

just logging into my TFS server causes me physical pain now - I can't believe we've hired half the people we have on staff considering how shitty their code is.

Libraries were a mistake

you are mistaken.

was just astonished that the new Ubisoft games look actually worst than they used to, nearly ten years ago. That's an impressive feat and it definitely has to do with the disastrous "diversity" policies, lots of talented people fled to greener pastures.

Why did (you) include me?(ending in 41)
Your reply is not relevant,

I miss old ubi with great games like splinter cell. Now it's just a jobs program for "nerd" girls.

I hate this fucking meme that "diversity" for diversty sake makes a company better.

Everywhere ive ever workd for years makes you take diversity training and it never backs up this base assumption.

what fucking bullshit, a team of Jappanese buisnessmen will beat a multicultural team any fucking day of the week.

the only argument diversity has is "the best candidate should get the job regaurdless of color or gender"

now it is, you must have some bizarre representation from all the ethnic groups in the country.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TOO??

Last Ubisoft game I played was far cry 3 and I got that shit for like $5.

>diverse

The second picture is 90% women

Software engineer. Can confirm 400%.

Fuck off to your containment board Sup Forumsirgin

>Ubisoft is a diverse company: games quality plunges

Is this supposed to be surprising?

>we take equality very seriously

>that's why we hired nothing but women and fired all the men and/or coerced them to leave with threats and social pressure

>Best decisions made by a diverse group of minds, not the most passionate or talented

The fuck? So by this logic Apple is a market leader because of diversity, not because of a sociopathic CEO who was passionate about aesthetics?

Bitch please.

The first two were pretty good, all the other ones were fucking garbage.

market forces will take a shit on progressivism.

do you want to feel equal or do you want to put food on the table?

They're a fucking massive studio dude that develops a ridiculous amount of games a year and who says those are are all coders? Probably half of them are artists and designers.

unisoft hasnt made a good game since Splinter cell

that was what? 2002? 14 fucking years ago? amazing how some devs can coast on the hopes that a series will make a comeback or turn back to what it once was

but then again there is Valve and its Half life series and the morbidly obese fans that ares till hoping the 3rd will come out

Should've bought Jade's game.

>Ironically had both more diversity and talent in the first photo.

>tfw used to know buddy who worked on low level engine development at ubisoft (no joke)
>he left shortly before AC:Unity was begun because of the ragingly retarded management
>the fact that he left directly played a part in that pile of shit having the performance of an autistic amputee bear attempting to fly a plane

No wonder you went from releasing good shit like ruse to utter garbage

depends whether you care more about virtual worlds than real ones. if you can lose all your video game progress and not bat an eye because you know it's just a form of entertainment then you're probably ok. mmos are the most cancerous

i loved splinter cell, it was like MGS for non plebs

The trailers are made using specific hardware and the released product is dumbed down because they couldn't get it properly optimized to run on consumer systems.

Name a good ubisoft game.

protip: you can't.

>tfw ubisoft looked more diverse in 2007
>shit nigga

was that guy that was the psycho guy in far cry 3 the guy mike is working with in better call saul?

This is what happens when you let women program
github.com/nodejs/node/issues/3721

SC was the best game of all time in my opinion. Felt like such an accomplishment to beat that game.

why are you so bad at spotting satire

i run the veag page. it's like the onion for tech news with a Sup Forums slant

>karlie kloss i think influenced that

Because hiring a pretty retard is the only way to make coding appeal to women.

Hundreds of women pioneering in tech and they ignore them for a fucking instagram model.

I'm goddamn triggered.

see

>Played mmo's was I was younger
>Built up the best gear in the ones I played
>Sold the accounts for profit

I could careless about a virtual worlds stuff. Thats why when I acquired the best I could I sold it.

ubisoft has always sucked though. they are unable to make good gameplay so some weird reason.

Interestingly, canadian sexual dimorphism is the opposite to hominids, more akin to arachnids or angler fish the female canadian is bigger, stronger and more aggressive than the male.
This leads to some incredible mating behaviour, the male spends the majority of his life in a small protective building, only venturing out to apologize, prep and pay alimony.

They were mostly good ideas for games.

Guess that explains why it's gone to shit, eh?

>def concatenate strings
>"#{string1} #{string2}"

Ubishit ruined the Heroes of Might and Magic franchise, the latest release is so buggy that now, almost a year after release, is so buggy it's unplayable for me. The AI on hard mode is literally broken and after several patches it still doesn't work.

And they have the gall to implement the proposed fixes in an expansion, which you have to pay for. It's like paying a company for you to be their beta tester, only it isn't early access.

And nevermind that the storyline is a SJW cringefest. It is blatantly obvious that it's being run (into the ground) by feminists, or at least clueless female programmers.

Part of me wants to see them go out of business but I want to keep the franchise going.

This is why the indie game field is taking off so well.

90% of the indie developers are basement dwelling nerds/artists that couldn't give two shits about diversity or equality. They only care about making a game they're passionate about and trying to make a buck. All this gender issue bullshit just gets in the way of that.

The moment the company I work for starts "equality" hiring, I'm fucking out.

What they don't tell you is women are paid 72 or 78 cents for a males $1 pay. They saves money hiring women AND can claim they're for equality.

My friend tried to get an internship with the Kentucky state police. They had several positions open but were only hiring women. He was pissed.

im honestly curious how ubisoft makes money

Halflife 2 was shit, the only good halflife was the first one, and anyone who disagrees should kill themselves

I played SC way before MGS, so I'm surprised to hear that, but then again MGS has gotten really popular lately. Both great games though.

>github.com/nodejs/node/issues/3721

Holy shit that girl using pic related in the discussion

Just kill me, I need to find a new career

Unbelievable. We had a couple of those cunts come over and ask us to sign a "code of conduct".

I replied with rape threats.

Myst 3 & 4

Play AC syndicate and than replay the original or 2, you can see a significant difference in the maturity of the writing. You can tell the original AC's were written by adults with life experience whereas the newer ones are written by millennials.

>"to hire based on gender"
>"Is equality satirical?"

Fucking retards. Hiring based on gender isn't equality.

This

UniSoft is so shit they can't even run themselves. Vivendi is taking it over and it will become the mainstream worst large publisher out there (as opposed to the underground worst publisher that they are now)

Oh my god all the nu-male white knights in there too. What the fuck.

You just ruined my career path for me, please don't do this. Now I need to apply to graduate school and do something different. Oh god

> make coding appeal to women.
Nothing makes me REEE more than this.

I don't mind at all if women want to code, but fuck the idea that a whole fucking industry should change to suit women., especially because that industry was "gross" and "nerdy" and women are only getting into it because it's the easiest of STEM.

I'm sorry OP but you're a fucking idiot if you're telling us that just because these two things happen simultaneously there MUST be a connection, god knows how ALL women love to make shitty graphics right???

It's just one studio in one city, they probably make only one game. It's them who did Watch Dogs.
And yes, you don't actually need that much of artists, designers and modelers in an average video game studio. Just see the credits in any recent game. Most of the things are done by coders and when managers where programmers not "just managers", we had a gold era of gaming. Because when big business touches anything it becomes soulless piece of shit. I guess that's the problem with Ubisoft as well - a "managers" studio, too many managers who know jack shit about gamedesign, coding, testing, conventions and sdlc. They just know marketing and how to hire someone based on the persons gender to promote a company.

The field is cucked. And even the places where you would expect resistance to bullshit (i.e large free software projects) are completely dominated by those faggots who absolutely want to virtue signal they aren't rapist slavers.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Two of the biggest most expensive games the company has release:

total of 25k players at PEAK on a SATURDAY

Ubisoft is fucked

Far Cry 2 on Xbox 360 looks better than Far Cry 4 on PS4, and is a better game in every other way as well.

Of course that's a game where you shoot hundreds of niggers in Africa, so I may be biased.

The game company made better games in 2007 when they hired based on skill and talent, the company started to make shitty games when they started hiring based on gender.

Correct, it's a bulk of shitty underpaid Indians then a few white guys who get paid out the ass to fix all the jargon bullshit code

"I'm :+1: on replacing problematic terminology gradually, with aliases. For the kill and suicide terms, it seems to me like stop and stopped actually makes more sense, especially across language barriers. The master and worker terminology could also be parent and child, which seems a bit friendlier.

Sadly, the whole unix process model is overridden with terminology related to violence and slavery... "

WOW

To be completely fair javascript is the most cuck computer language ever. Hipsters use it for "muh internet bullshit"

That picture always amuses me.

This is necessary for them to run on consoles or just compromises because of deadlines and shit? All those games featured are pretty generic regardless of the graphics, I've really been out of the medium for 3 or 4 years.

ubisoft got shit because they only pump out AssCred cash grabs, not because of "diversity"

also the 2007 pic is WAY more culturally enriched than the 2014 one. poo in loo, etc.

>hire based on gender
Isn't that shit L I T E R A L L Y illegal in the US, because it's discrimination of a protected class?

I've noticed something about the Assassin' Creed games. They just cram political correctness into the games. Political correctness doesn't really bother me but when it is hamfisted into a story set in an era where it didn't exist the story becomes retarded. Take the last one that was released, we had the tranny train lady and the pajeet love interest. In that era that shit would have been looked down upon not accepted.

>ubisoft only hires white people

racist as fuck tbqh. they had one black guy, but they dropped him for a white woman.