Yet another fucking doll thread

Yet another fucking doll thread...

pedophile

It's cool she's 25

lets get some videos of them being fucked

Since you made a new one, I'll ask again
I never got the appeal of these. They don't moan or at the least breath hard, you can't feel the heartbeat rise, you can't see expressions when you touch them, they aren't warm, they don't get wet, there are tons of other reasons why I don't understand the appeal of dolls... Someone explain it to me?

You're here because...

little preteen titties are the best

Post some spanking and initialization (diapers/pacifiers) please

I answered in the last thread. They also don't bitch, cry, or bleed.

you don't have to worry for one second about what they're thinking. You can customize them in any way you want with no back talk and you can get blowjobs daily even when its not your birthday.

got any videos ?

fucking love these threads somewhat cozy would get one that looks like alice from smt

The internet has plenty of videos. Search for sex dolls and click the videos link.

perky preteen titties poking through a thin white dress

obviously to call you a pedophile.
imagine being this dumb.

I've answered in last thread: Only time my chick's bitched at me for sex is when I was really drunk and couldn't cum. Or after her period when my "zone" would essentially reset when she didn't blow me and I came after a few minutes. Even then, I don't give a shit.
Just doesn't seem overcome having an actual gf.
>cheaper
Not really, not if you get a chick who actually believes in the 50/50 rule of being a couple. Gf pays for my food at times, I pay for her food at times. I buy some groceries, she buys some groceries. She eats my shit she buys it, and vice versa. Half rent, half utility, half pretty much everything.

Did he say spiderman?
you know not what you do...

I don't see why you're here then, shouldn't you be out banging all the hot chicks and calling us losers?

Seriously, you should go upstairs and ask your mom.

I would rather fap to these doll threads tho

I'm just trying to figure out the appeal for dolls, user. No need to get so butthurt. I don't "bang all the chicks," I bang one chick for last 5 years (may have cheated at one point, but who hasn't). If you're only argument is they don't bitch back (or cry and bleed as well), that's a pretty sad reason...

Anyone know if JY doll is reputable, dont wanna spend money on something and have it break in a week.

pedophiles

nice pics btw, cut next to the height measurement

*cute

I want her to step on me

That's an abnormal situation you have.

Most girls have an opinion on everything, arguments and bitching is a normal relationship. Some girls bottle up their arguments against you and will eventually snap and damage the relationship permanently. If your GF isn't arguing with you, she has serious issues.

You will not be able to live in a studio apartment with a GF, you'll have to get a larger apartment with enough space for both of you to do independent tasks. Even if they work and provide the same amount of income they will ultimately want you to purchase things that are more expensive that will eat into both income streams.

Throwing down 500-3000 for a GF up front, and be able to have as many as you want is always going to be cheaper.

Do you really not understand? You think what your woman does is just "bitching?" You dont see the constant mind games and double standards that are integral to every female personality? Just because you dont see it doesnt mean it isnt there.

onymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:14:22 No.761432371▶
I would rather fap to these doll threads tho
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:16:27 No.761432510▶I'm just trying to figure out the appeal for dolls, user. No need to get so butthurt. I don't "bang all the chicks," I bang one chick for last 5 years (may have cheated at one point, but who hasn't). If you're only argument is they don't bitch back (or cry and bleed as well), that's a pretty sad reason...
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:16:29 No.761432512▶
Anyone know if JY doll is reputable, dont wanna spend money on something and have it break in a week.
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:17:28 No.761432576▶
pedophiles
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:17:36 No.761432587▶nice pics btw, cut next to the height measurement
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:17:46 No.761432602▶
*cute
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:18:13 No.761432634▶
I want her to step on me
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:19:32 No.761432710▶
That's an abnormal situation you have.

Most girls have an opinion on everything, arguments and bitching is a normal relationship. Some girls bottle up their arguments against you and will eventually snap and damage the relationship permanently. If your GF isn't arguing with you, she has serious issues.

You will not be able to live in a studio apartment with a GF, you'll have to get a larger apartment with enough space for both of you to do independent tasks. Even if they work and provide the same amount of income they will ultimately want you to purchase things that are more expensive that will eat into both income streams.

Throwing down 500-3000 for a GF up front, and be able to have as many as you want is always going to be cheaper.
>>
Anonymous 03/01/18(Thu)02:20:20 No.761432765▶
Do you reallyu dont see the constant mind games and double

More pics of that puss

Guys guys guys, lets stop feeding the trolls in these threads, please. Its the same like 2 people starting the same two arguments every time. Can we be done now? Thanks.

Now on the srs bns. I NEED THE REST OF >>pic SET. Cute Renge-chan doll is both lyfe and bae and everything in between!

you probably fuck fat chicks, because that is what you're describing

How much did the doll cost?

I, too, want to have a cute "child sex doll" to place my hard, erect adult dick into, in order to placate my latent pedophilic tendencies (aka I want to fuck kids).

It's coming off as confrontational. And to be fair, we get a lot of that. Those really are the reasons. I personally have always liked dolls. I've had good (solid, lasting years) relationships, I've had fuck buddies, I've had threesomes, right now, I have a bunch of dolls and they're much less of a pain in the ass- they're ready when you are, and they're fun to play with (I've not had sex with one for weeks, but I'm still taking pictures and posting to Sup Forums).

The're off. That's Bel, she's actually 132cm. I didn't properly measure the hanging ruler. I like that because I think it gives other people some sense of scale. I really should re-take that photo (and about 5 others), but it's typically about a 20 minute thing to get the doll out, another 20~30 to get the pose, then 30 minutes trying to get the light right for 1 shot.

I want to hug her for all eternity

>it's typically about a 20 minute thing to get the doll out
w-where do you keep her? in your dungeon wrapped in chains in a coffin?

A little over $1300

MODS

CUTE
seen this before; love this set so much
little loli in a box is the best

this one made my dick a little harder, which is difficult since precum is leaking out and I'm edging pretty hard here

In a box, surrounded by memory foam, and amoungst a stack of other similar boxes. It's bad to leave them out, and it's bad to not powder them before you put them away. So you have to get them out, screw back on the head, dust them, re-attach the wig, re-align the eyes, then pose (and they'll fall over 5~ 6 times before you get the balance right) and then you get to work on the positioning which means they fall another 3~4x, and finally you get to work on the lighting.

im curious too what you mean by take her out id prob leave mine tucked in bed

You two and elf doll guy are S tier Sup Forums doll owners. I love you guys so much.

If i bought one of these i would just dress them up and take pictures. i wish they sold them without their privates.

>bad to not powder them before you put them away.
howcome curious and man thats a lot of maint

kekkk

wow that sounds like a huge ordeal
I just want something I can cuddle with and put my dick in

seconded
what's wrong with leaving them out? and why do you have to powder them? curious mind's want to know.

what a sexy kid, I want one so bad

cursed image

pedo

>fucking poorfags with no taste

well yeah no shit what the fuck do you think I'm doing lurking in this thread

thats a doll faggot go be a degenerate somewhere else

a doll is enough to satisfy
that's kind of the point, retard
who want's to get arrested for doing something illegal

Yeah, owning a child sex doll makes you more normal

what a tease

What model is that? and how much did you spend? sorry if you get this question alot lol

Leaving clothes on them can stain depending on the type of cloth and type of dye. TEP what a lot of dolls are made out of can become sticky or tacky to the touch so dust and things stick to them, Powder keeps them from being sticky and helps clothes go on and come off easy.

ok thanks for the answer, makes sense. Nice socks/foot pick btw.

For me, what's wrong with leaving them out is a) there's no room for them (I have 6 atm), and b) you really don't want a bunch of sex dolls laying around.

Story time. Last year, in march, I slipped and broke my leg. I was bedridden for 3 months, and wound up in a fucking nursing facility to be re-taught how to walk. The break is about a 20 month recovery :(

Now. I still needed the pets fed. I still needed things from the house, but how to cope with telling people um... don't go in the back bedroom where I have a harem of undersized sex dolls sitting around.

Now tbh, I only had one, but I had to cut a deal with a friend to go stash it so I could let my family go into the house and gather things I *needed* like clothing.

So, I'm a bit more picky about putting things away- especially loli dolls now. I certainly didn't expect a simple slip at 9am on a friday morning was going to lay me up in a bed for 3 months.

As for the powering, you want to put talk powder on your dolls because they "sweat" and you want that to be absorbed. You don't want to pull them out and have them all icky. It's not bad if you put them away for a week or something, but a few months (or a year) and it's a big deal.

Also, leaving them out is bad unless they're on really soft material, like foam or memory foam. I have a 140cm doll that has the flattest ass ever now because I didn't put her away. :-/

Evo Molly and she is $1400

What's the best place to get the greatest quality dolls for the lowest price?

Thanks bud, I'm gonna start saving now. Hope they're still legal by the time i can afford it. She looks really fun to dress up and take pictures of. All of your pics are 10/10 btw.

>flat ass
idunooo I kinda like the sound of that and also fuck man what kind of deal

>434259▶
>File: DSC_0101 - Copy.jpg (1.92 MB, 3240x2160)
>
>Evo Molly and she is $1400
AND SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING ON PLANET EARTH

ok lol, thanks for being specific.
having a child sex doll harem isn't a problem for me, since I'm rich and forever alone, and have a big living space to keep them in, but the implicit recommendation for memory foam is well taken so thanks.

thank you. i do really enjoy them. i don't think they will make them illegal

thanks, i think so too

buy me a doll rich person

she has a nice but and pantsu (among other things)

you shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm

ok you've teased enough, she's cute as fuck. please post some naked flat chest or I'm gonna be frustrated for the rest of the night

why?

How long did it takes to pose that? Looks great by the way.

You're obviously mentally ill

>doesn't see image name
>posting on Sup Forums about what I shouldn't do
kys

thanks, it was hard to balance

lol what makes you think that?

HNGGGGG THEIR LITTLE TINY BODIES AND LITTLE CHESTS AND TITTIES AND LITTLE CHILD HIPS AND SMOOTH PINK SLITS FFFFFFFFF

HAAAH. HAAH. HAAAAAH.

pedobegone

I'm not a pedo, I just masturbate to depictions of hot, sexy children lol

oh wow, that's molly? I have a molly and didn't recognize it. Wig and eyes make such a huge difference with dolls...

And camera. Same pose as but different camera.