Taars: "Sir, what are you doing?"

Taars: "Sir, what are you doing?"
>"Docking it
Taars: "Sir, the possibility of successfully docking it is approximately 3,720 to 1."
>"NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS"

what is name of movie

nolan in space
you can just google what i said above and get the exact result

stop making fun of this movie its KINO PLS STOP

did people seriously not enjoy interstellar?

>did people seriously not enjoy Interstellar.
>8.6 at IMDB with a million votes

I'd say it's pretty fucking clear people did enjoy it .

>muh IMDB

kys. Interstellar is a movie that starts off interesting and becomes completely fucking retarded in the second half. And the ending took away any redemption the movie might have had. Awful movie. It's almost more of an insult than a movie. It begins promising, like you're excited to go on this adventure. And then it just falls apart.

Just don't even bother watching it if you haven't seen it. And spare yourself the ridiculous cringy ending.

reddit

>becomes completely fucking retarded in the second half
you mean the fact that a human being and a walking computer cabinet enter a black hole without being torn apart by the ginormous gravitational forces?
i just assumed it was a fantasy movie. no one said that Nolan is a sci-fi kinoist, and i wonder where the people who thinks it got that expectation from. Inception is a heist movie, Memento is a psychological thriller, the sci-fantasy behind them is circumstancial, it's just a plot device. so with space-time travelling rockets commanded by a space cowboy and a bunch of lovable AIs

It was released in the states as matthew mcconaughey: space farmer cowboy

did you seriously not enjoy interstellar?

I assume he means the bit where they need a Saturn V rocket to leave earth but then zip to and from all the other planets in their little space ship. Or where these people can't just look at a planet from orbit to determine whether or not it's completely covered in water or ice

Interstellar was the best cinema experience of my life.

Rewatching it at home felt nothing.
You just can't feel or see the scale of it or the aspect ratio changes, truly a cinematic experience.

what a shitty post

>It's impossible
>No, it's necessary

god this fucking script.

reminds me of tdkr.

>So you came back to die with your city?
>No, I came back to stop you

BRAVO
NOLAN

Interstellar had so much wasted potential. What good visuals it had couldn't make up for cringeworthy dialogue and retarded plot

I didn't read most of your post, sounds like you gave your opinion.

IMDB gives a good statistical measurement of what people think of the film, your opinion is irrelevant to my post so I didn't bother reading it.

not him. I enjoyed the visuals and music but the ending really let it down

it's all fantasy
the point was that Coop is the last american hero, straight from the 50s even tho the movie is set in the 2030s more or less. that and the astonishing visuals
me i hated how they were building up a sort of post-apocalyptic scarce-resources setting and then they moved to NASA where everybody had what they needed to do their magiscience. it ruined the mood among other tiny details. overall is a good movie but not a masterpiece

>Nolan
>good

It was a pretty stupid film with some nice direction/music

do you seriously not enjoy nolan?

>Are you fucking kidding me?

he's pretty shit

No, he's constantly atleast average.

Never did he make a legitimately "bad" movie.

>inb4 big guy plane crash

average = shit

And good = masterpiece am I right hehehehehhe

shit = awful
average = shit
good = average
masterpiece = good
perfect = masterpiece

>He doesn't like based nolan
Kys redditor

>Sup Forums posters in a nutshell

>no. it's necessary
fucking hans zimmer was the best part of the movie.

Also one of the best scorers.
Ranking:
Gladiator > POTC (Davy Jones) > POTC > Last Samurai > Interstellar >MoS >>> BvS

lol'd