For the next 4-8 years, fictional on screen presidents will be the "big bad buisnessman" type character

>for the next 4-8 years, fictional on screen presidents will be the "big bad buisnessman" type character
> We will go through 4-8 years trump parodies and impersonations

better than a Jamie Foxx president

But will Sup Forums go back to being Sup Forums then or still another subchan for mobile posters??

thats debatable.

Cinema will be injected with a newfound sense of pessimism. The mid-2010s is going to be the new 70s.

Im mostly interested in seeing how the general political consensus of the usually contrarian Sup Forums will change during these coming four years. I wasnt here pre Obama.

>thinking 8 is a possibility

tfw 8 is inevitable

anarchist, libertarian or full blown leftypol which already exists on several boards

I don't get the whole anti-mobile shit. I like to shitpost a little in bed before going to sleep.

There have been at least 50 books written on how Hillary Clinton is the everything bad in the world since the 90's

I feel as if it's already been that for a while.
A recent episode of Gotham had "Make Gotham Great Again" as a slogan, Watch Dogs 2 has a politician bad guy who is pretty much just a copy of Trump.

Trump parodies have been everywhere recently.

>thinking Trump winning the presidency is a possibility.

I sense some of that already, one day after the election. Being the underdogs is just more fun I guess.

So you're me...stop rubbing your dick lying next to her

It's just Sup Forums autists with inferiority complexes

>people actually thought trump would stop SJW shit
>no one remembers how loud liberal ideals were during the Bush era in media
You guys just don't get it.

They are too young to remember

>8 years of Trump dominance
>Hillary already primed the nation to accept a woman President so Ivanka wins easily
10D Chess

its because normalfag cancer posts here on their phone.

>that SJW poster on Sup Forums got ETERNALLY BTFO.
The oldest wine,sweetest champagne and the richest fruit will never taste as good as his tears.
Noice.

normalfags can post from their pc, just like fagfags can post from their phone.

the media, the democrats, the republicans, all said he had no chance

look what happened

whos laughing now?

True but normalfags appear to use their phones more.

>i've had enough of these muthafuckin crackas in this cracka jack house

Good, I fucking hate the nigger president meme.

>4-8 years
nigger is going to decide being president is too hard after he finds out most of the work is finding compromises with Congress, give a middle finger to the government, and leave Pence in charge. I give him 6 months after inauguration tops, less if the Republican establishment keeps him at arms-length as they did during the election

>The President is no longer going to be "Le Cool and calm black man" but a loud and stupid white racist

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

nice damage control

not the president America needs, but definitely the president America deserves

>tfw no more Ruskie enemies in film and vidya

you have it backwards, America doesn't deserve Trump, but sure as shit needs him

provided he can actually get anything done.

are they any trump supporters on here who voted for him for any reason other than whiny identity politics?

>implying I'm not right
Trump is in it for the game, and he won. He overcame impossible odds, humiliated all of his opponents, and got his name in the history books. It's only downhill from here. Every presidency is just a slow decline in your popularity as the shit show that is government takes its toll
He's going to find out very soon that his big campaign promises are impossible without Congress' support, and he's got other things to do other than sit in eternal deadlock

>tfw white "nigger" president elect.

>thinking 4 is a realistic goal
This is going to be the blunder of the century.

>america needs george w bush's policy platform
why?

>listening to joe
kek
e
k

what fucking retard made this image?

either he's rich enough to benefit from the impending reboot of trickle down economics or just so retarded he cant help but ruin his own life.

joe pls

>He's going to find out very soon that his big campaign promises are impossible without Congress' support, and he's got other things to do other than sit in eternal deadlock

With a majority Republican congress?

>trickle down economics

Nice strawman.
Even JFK acknowledged that there's such a thing as taxing too much.

This is further evidenced by the Laffer curve

a majority Republican congress filled with people he's insulted, who refused to support him, and most of whom have run on traditional free-market Republican platforms and aren't going to turn their economic policy on a dime. Plus they have big business donors to keep happy, so if you think we're going to see tariffs on China you're kidding yourself

The only thing Trump is going to have the political will to accomplish is build wall (but Mexico isn't going to pay) and appoint some supreme court justices. The rest of his promises are pretty much impossible with an establishment Republican congress

>trickle-down isn't a thing
I must have hallucinated the last 12 years of Republicans talking about cutting the taxes of "the job makers" and everyone benefiting as a result

Bush was pretty damn liberal too. I know you kids think that Republican and Conservative are interchangeable and you're too young to remember the paleoconservative scorn for Bush and his liberal neoconservatives, but trust me, the man was damn near a Democrat.

>The only thing Trump is going to have the political will to accomplish is build wall
lol that's never happening

Tell me in 4 words or less why nuking the Middle East wouldn't be a massive boon for humanity

he'll expand the current system of fences and concrete barriers, market it as a victory, and his supporters will eat it up. It's really the least ridiculous of his promises, it's just pointless as far as actually stopping illegal immigration

>talk show hosts and comedy writers will get endless material for at least the next 4 years
>quality leftwing movies will see an even bigger boom much like under the Bush years
>music will get more passionate and political again like in the 2000s
Trump will be good for culture

"everyone else retaliates"

If you know anything about how media and politics work everything "sjw" is about to see a huge surge in popularity.

There's a reason Jon Stewart was big in the bush years.

Show me 4 kinos, 2 films and a joint where this happens

I am anticipating a new sorkin show.

Its going to be awesome

listen up CUNT. Let's clear something up first. Ahem.... I clicked clicked clicked on your picture..... and it did not..... enlarge.

Did you get that???

I said I clicked on your BUTTFUCKING PICTURE AND IT DIDN'T ENLARGE!!!

ARE YOU HEAR'9ING MEEMMEM?!?!??!?!? I LCLICKED ON YOUR FUCKING PICTURE AND IT DID NOT DID NOT DID NOT GET ANY AN ANNNYYYY BIIIGGGGGEERRRRR I HATE YOU IHATE YOU IHATE YOU I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS I AM BOILING OVER RIGHT NOW

This is the worst post on Sup Forums

>Thinking Trump could win the primaries
>Thinking Trump could win the general

In the current year these things are simply impossible

Thank God for this. Anarchism is the only political ideology that isn't shit.

>Every doubting Trump

they gave him a 1% chance to even be a candidate

It's the new boogeyman. Reddit was getting a little old

and so it was.

18+