I'm drunk off gin and tonics and martinis. Sadly because I didn't land the job I interviewed for. So tell me

I'm drunk off gin and tonics and martinis. Sadly because I didn't land the job I interviewed for. So tell me.

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? How's life been?

It's a whiskey and coke night for me. Keep your head up Sup Forumsro.

Rum and coke and some Jameson. Wish I had some pickle juice.

Is rum and coke good? Haven't tried it. And why pickle juice?

just water for me, thanks

Im drinking vodka because is cheap and is the only fucking alcohol that seems to affect me. I drink because i'm only happy when i feel nostalgic, and the best way to increase that sensation is by being drunk as fuck while loojing at old pics and pretend i'm not gonna die.

that's not good user.

What would make you happy?

being immortal.

hey man, if thats what makes you happy, then be immoral for all the right reasons. Money. Its what makes the world go round. If youre being immoral over anything, let it be money. And get some and treat us Sup Forumsros to it.

inmmortal man, not dying. ever. we're fucking drunk

I am very fucking drunk

It's very tolerable. Pickle juice is for a pickle-back: shot of Jameson chased with a shot of pickle juice. I really like the aftertaste.

I hate to know that everything im getting in my life is gonna dissapear.

whats the fucjing point man. I want tto not die and consume all the art of the world ever created.

What was the job?

I got a job offer yesterday after being out of work for two and a half months. Don't give up!

The job was as a PC and Cell Phone repair tech.
Hope I can find a job soon.

not him but congrats

>got drunk as fuck today on accident because people kept buying me drinks I didn't really want
>shitstomped my opponent in my pool league while I was so drunk I could barely see straight

Sup Forums itself recommended Evan Williams to me. Been drinking it every weekend for a while now. Got nothing much interesting in my life going on and my son comes over only every other weekend

Evan Williams honey is pretty decent too if you like that kind of thing

What exactly is Evan Williams? And why does your son only visit every other weekend? He's a loved one, is he not? Life is too short to be spending time away from our loved ones.