So is Bitcoin dead now?

So is Bitcoin dead now?

Lol that didn't last quick

Go back to biz Roger. And fuck yourself on the way

not dead enough

gpu prices worldwide say otherwise

its gonna hold at 10k for a while, unless some real shot happens. my predictions: If the fed increases intrest rates it will drop maybe to 5-8k; china's inquiry/laws are positive it will gain, or if they are negative; it will hit 3k and stay there; if a new-comer from traditional markets jumps in (amazon, ali baba, etc) it will hit 20k. Its REALLY specutilive now... more bad than good, a real gamble. not good for invest atm

$10,000
You tell me.

i'ts gonna drop back to it's original price, then it's gonna skyrocket oncemore,

nope, still alive

Op here, fair enough..
Was going to try invest but not if it will crash, where can you find/purchase them anyways?

Also, didn't think it was dead, just what quite a few mfs claim

Thanks man, that breaks it down a bit better lol

>Lol that didn't last quick.

Holy shit your English is atrocious.

How? Hahaha

The comma? What a petty cunt

i don't think so
but i for myself have other coins in my wallet
LN was less than expected
it brings centralisation to the blockchain there for it has only 1 thing left that makes it better than XRP

It should say “that didn’t last long”.

It’s always been dogshit as a currency because it hasn’t fucking behaved like a currency. It’s behaving like a commodity. Until the volatility approaches something more like the US dollar, the British Pound Sterling, or the Euro instead of the fucking Zimbabwe dollar on a trampoline, it’ll continue to be useless as a currency.

So that sentence makes sense to you does it? Retard

xlm fag checking in

Sounds like you have heard that quite a bit Kappa

twitch posters are the gayest fags around

hi i am the XRP fag of Sup Forums
why do you prefer XLM over XRP?

It’s true that I don’t always last long when love making. I have started masturbating before romantic encounters now. That helps. But I’ll bet you my dick is much bigger than yours bucko - 8 inches.

no hate for XRP today?

please send my some Zerps

>y, those are $0?

0?
then we can use bitcoins for that

>didnt last quick

You fucking moron

its gonna go down, then up, then back down again