I need relationship advice Sup Forums.

>Been with high school sweetheart since I was 17
>25 now
>One and only long term relationship/sexual partner
>GF is college graduate, comfy well paying job, loves me unconditionally

Here's the problem:
>Hang out with young cute coworker (19)
>I'm into her, turns out she's into me
>Obviously still in college, possibly not as intelligent, but likes vidya/music/anime/etc. (shared interests in general)

I know asking Sup Forums for relationship advice is like asking a chimpanzee for investment tips, but what would you do in my shoes? Current GF has a nice ass, no boobs, and has pudged up. New girl is petite, thin, perky B cups (maybe C). Am I just thinking with my dick? Tell me your "one that got away" stories. I need to think long and hard on this one.

Masterbate then think about it

This

Fucking moron for even considering it

Protip: The one that got away will be your current girlfriend

Don't do it op. Don't sacrifice your relationship for some 19 yo that just got out of high school and will most likley cheat the first chance she gets

Some more background:
I cheated on her about 6 months back. We've been in couple's therapy ever since, and while the relationship has definitely shifted and fluorished, I have to deal with that permanent mark on our relationship. Constant apologies, acknowledgements, and I haven't made any friends out of fear of her paranoia. I'll definitely rub one out, but this has less to do with the sex and more to do with the partnership.

I'd like to hear from someone who made their high school relationship work. Are the merits of "my one and only" worth it?

Yes, you're thinking with your dick.

+1
>actual useful advice on Sup Forums

If dubs or more this is now a get thread

I'm not looking to marry the 19 yo. This is more about choosing to date around and do that whole "find out what you like" thing everyone tells me to do. Or is that all overrated and I should just take the safe route?

Hi

Also, you need to work things out about the cheating thing.

She needs to forgive you. You need to forgive yourself.

Do not apologize too long about it. Either you two move on and get on with your lives, or this will be the poison that will ultimately destroy both of you.

Also in the future, if you cheat again, keep quiet and mostly DO NOT INVOLVE FEELINGS INTO IT.

Yeah there is a lot to be said for making high school sweetheart work by the numbers. Can look at divorce rates for partners other than spouse before marriage.
That being said don’t think shits sweet just because you bagged early. For all you know she’s cheated too and you don’t want to be in a position of getting dogged the rest of your life either way.

Btw the hot probably likes you because you’re older but more importantly because you’ve got a gf, especially a long term one, bitches love poaching dudes

This. Once the gf is gone she won't be into you anymore

Taking cheating out of the equation, what changes? She has such bad anxiety she can't even lie to her parents about spending the night. If she ever cheated she'd have a meltdown, trust me.

I'm just looking for opinions on:
>Option A: Lifelong commitment, which I know has its own unique feelings and life experiences.
>Option B: Using what's left of my youth to experience as much as I can before settling down.

Is option B not all it's cracked up to be? I know a lot of sad single people. I think I'm more of a serial monogamist, so the tradeoff will probably be dating/sleeping with like 4 or 5 people at most.

Hi OP. 35yo who's been there. Your 3 options, I've tried them all.

Don't cheat
>And grow contempt and disdain for your current gf and relationship because they're preventing you from strong in the strong feeling. Especially since you are already walking in egg shells apparently.

Cheat
> But stay with your girl. Take risks that you'd get caught again or that it'll make your relationship crack.

Break up and get with 19yo
> Real risk that you'll see immaturity once the novelty wears off. Also >25 don't have similar interests as 19 and if they do, those interests will differ in the years to come.

Cheat. I've told plenty of girls I'm in a relationship but am a man slut. Sometimes they shake their heads, sometimes they shake but grin back - those are the ones that will still fuck. At 19 she may not give a fuck and fuck you. Get it out of your system and solidify your relationship. Faggot.

Yeah nah option B is shit man. Unless you’re a top 10% of Chads you’re gonna be fighting for scraps of a bunch of city miles hos with VD like the rest of us. And even then the Chads are probably catching herp for being city miles hos themselves.

Option B,p is only really palatable if you’re cool with not reproducing for more personal freedom and/or you bagged a city miles no that needs re-releasing into the wild.

Also don’t listen to the cheating fag. Cheating is a ok if you’ve got a city miles no you’re casually wiring up for a steady stream of puss but if you’ve got a non broken one toss her up for grabs before you mindfuck her into thothood.

You’ll thank me 10 years from now when your libido has died down and you’ve a wife you’ve a chance with not getting divorce raped by.

I don't understand this man. Anyone educated and coherent? I'm thinking I keep talking to the 19yo on the side. If she pursues me, I'll consider it. If she's only willing to hook up if I give her a ton of attention I'll feel comfortable chalking it up to her just "poaching" me.

I’m as educated and coherent as your dumb ass deserves asking for relationship advice on a fucking trap/furry masturbation board.

You’re a moron for compromising a good thing and if you want to get your rocks off on the side don’t say you weren’t warned when you’re staring down the barrel of your consequences.

bump

Sage

Lol, salty much? I've heard your opinion, don't need it.

Yeah because you only want to hear what’s going to confirm your bitch nigger weasle desires.

Fuck the 19 year old at least once dude.

If your gf is the only chick you've been with, cute as it may be, you need to try another girl out just to see how good/bad you got it.

Do you have any pics of the coworker ?

Don't shit where you eat.

I fell for that bs and ended the FUCKING perfect relationship basically for being mentally handicapped. Shit sucks, one thinks one still has game, but getting bitches while no longer surrounded by them anymore? A fucking struggle. I've given up and have become a remorseful basementdweller. Please user don't make my mistakes. Save that shit. Fucking cherish it. Being single sucks ASS. I even miss her fucking nagging. Rip

Your 25. you have another 10 years before you want to even think about getting married.

When your on your deathbed you don't wan tot regret the fuck you could have had.

fuck this girl if you can get away with it. if you're too much of a white knight dump the girlfriend and start fuckign new pussy.

Understand that new pussy is temp.. not a life thing.

YOu need to mix it up a bit. absoutley no point fuckign a flat chested bitch.

How fucked up would you feel if she threw away your relationship for another guy? You haven't even said any real issues she has. You just want people to cheer you on and fuck some bitch you're not even serious about. If you're bored with your gf then just break up respectfully and let her know that it was really you and not her. Let her find someone who'll treat her right and wont be thinking about other pussy. Once the 19yr old hoe loses interest, you'll be left alone like you deserve.

Fuck yeah dude not OP but solid post that I will take to heart. Appreciate ya.

Tits or gtfo

You're so right and worded it so well, OP is retarded lol

You must be retarded. You want to throw away a stable relationship for an anime thot ? Coworker isnt even a person yet at 19. She will change and you might not like the person she becomes. At 25 you are getting board i get that. Just get married and have a kid with current gf.

> the safe route
She deserves better than somebody who would refer to her unconditional love as just the safe route

This

pretty much this. OP is a piece of shit for cheating and even considering this. If you have relationship issues, address them with your partner, not with a bunch of strangers. But you probably know that, and you just want validation. Fuck off and wreck your life however you please, none of us care