Ayy user do you want to come to my casa to watch futebol? ;)

>ayy user do you want to come to my casa to watch futebol? ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

coolanarchy.com/2014/07/07/restaurante-la-veladora/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe if you were a thicc black girl

s-sorry

h-how big a-are u?

There is no way you could drive a lowered car on that street without scraping like a mofo

Which game?

>mexican third world villages
Sorry, Manuela but I actually like the feeling of my head on my neck every morning.

teto

Depends... Is there a Zika vaccine yet?

this is an elaborate mugging, right?
if I turn over my wallet and belongings to her brother and boyfriend and their thug friends around the next corner now, do I get to fug her anyway?

No conozco ese equipo. ¿es argentino?

N-no.... I'll just go buy some sopa de macaco and call it a night.

is that Pao from 90 day fiance?

Is there going to be sopa de macaco afterwards?

You'll have a great time with her, will develop feelings for her in the short time you've met her. After that, you'll find out that it was indeed an elaborate mugging and will get the privilege of watching her get fucked by her hung spic bf. The worst part is that you're going to feel happy that she found a man that could satisfy her in a way you'd never be able to.

kek, when did the sopa de macaco meme start on Sup Forums??

Is it pretty good? Is the head like a lucky little treat if you get it in your bowl?

Yes

t. brown spic goblin

>s-s-sssoooo... um....... i thought we were gonna w-watch theg g...g-game? where is the TV? .... a-are you sure we can watch it today? sh-should we turn on the radio instead?

that's a strange fantasy, pedro, but nobody's getting beheaded for it so I guess we should all be encouraging you

>south america
>lowered cars

lol

y-you too

>that morro

Yeah sorry I need to go home because my mom is sick and i'm taking care of her... I'll call you some day see ya have a good night.

>Is the head like a lucky little treat if you get it in your bowl?
top kek

>girls invites me over to watch the chile match
>when i arrive she asks me if there is anything i'd rather do with her other than watch the match
>i say no
>she gets angry

i don't understand women

This seems like a surefire way to get robbed.

She wanted to stick her penis in your anus

Only if there is some delicious soup too.

Welcome to the third world, my dad's car front bumper had to be replaced two times because of that

Eu quero sopa de macaco

no thanks my friend has cooked me some delicious sopa de macaco

I went to mexico and it's rare to see sedans and coupes outside the city. It's impossible to drive anything less than a foot off the ground

how do you approach a girl at the subway?i take this subway with the same cute girl with crazy sleepy eyes, but i don't feel like talking to anyone at 7 AM so i guess she doesn't like too

She's cute what awful 3rd world country is this

You made the right choice, amigo. When things go that easy, you know something is wrong.

Don't. 7AM is way too early to try talking to a qt.

Sauce nao

Look at the flag, Clayton

yeah i know but she is really cute and i only see her at that time.

at this point it is a loss-loss situation i guess

What happened to changa.jpg?

that girl is UMA DELICIA

I had a Brazilian gf, an Ecuadorian gf and am currently dating a Colombian girl

Degeneracy power rankings:

1. Colombian
2. Brazilian
900000001. Ecuadorian

Ecuadorian was also the hottest.

coolanarchy.com/2014/07/07/restaurante-la-veladora/

Mexican life in a nutshell?

>I had a Brazilian gf, an Ecuadorian gf and am currently dating a Colombian girl

she prolly recognizes you as well. just give it a go one of these days, make conversation.

What's the worst that could happen?

she says no and i have to wake up 10 minutes earlier so i avoid the awkward trip

Now you know why beaners love trucks

Te lo saco y te lo meto

See for this reason I never asked people out if we were constantly crossing paths or in the same classes in college or something. Just move on find a different chick and u can live ur life. Why risk inconvenience

Or you could wake up at the same time and ignore her. It's a train ride.

That is what i am doing my whole adult life.

Wait for a day where you're feeling really good in the morning and she doesn't look so sleepy, then go for it.

stop being a viado

But u can find girls in other places is my point

I retract this if she's really good looking just ask her out for a bowl of sopa

>morro
what?

What's it like to be happy lads?

life is a tragedy when seen in close-up but a comedy in long-shot