Should i kill myself tonight Sup Forumsoys

should i kill myself tonight Sup Forumsoys

first reply decides

no

I'm not saying you should, but I won't stop you if you try to kill yourself.

whats the best way to go ?

wanna talk about what happened?

It just comes down to personal preferences, you should consider taking out a loan first or getting a credit card then enjoying yourself a bit.
>you could be an asshole and jump in front of a train during peak hour
>go bushwalking, find a nice relaxing area, go through a bottle of booze and a pack of smokes then step off a cliff or hang yourself out there
>od on drugs
>go on mass shooting then suicide by cop

no thanks but i appreciate that your trying, good lad but yeah i would so a shooting but i live in oceania so no guns but yeah thanks for that i'm gonna pick od on drugs seems easiest

Yes you should do it by hanging. Please livestream it

Don't do it man. We're all gonna die anyway, why not try doing more with what time you do have?

how easy is it to set up a livestream?

whats more ? I have nothing

Means you don't have much else to lose right? Because if what you're doing isn't working now why not try something else? Fuck it, because staying miserable will only keep you stuck like this. It's not easy but pussing out is not the answer. Why do you want to end it man?

Common man. Just challenge yourself with some setup goals. Death is so definitive!!

>I have nothing
Go kidnap someone, rape and torture them. Steal all the things you wanted, take a car for a joyride and smash over peoples mailboxes. You have nothing left to live for so go out and do all the things you normally can't do.

Why not go on a homeless tour before you die?

He might not be innately sadistic, or at least more sadistic than altruistic.

Really do somthing fucked up like realise its a state your in, and feelings pass. You havn't lived your best day in your life yet, and your worst in all honesty.

Humans need adversity. You'll never see what comes next if you end it. So dont.

Not hard.
Just download OBS, make a periscope account and link them together. It’s just a matter of clicking [start streaming]

t. normie

wtf

ill think about it and will make another thread with link to the stream if i deiced to

You'll pussy out. Just admit you can't, to yourself, and move on.

It's not about doing those particular things, it's about realizing that you're about to kill yourself and you should do the things you really want to do but felt like you were held back by social norms or by what other people think. It could be something really simple like playing with old toys or just exploring somewhere you've never been.

not tonight it's a full moon

t. A mental breakdown.