This man is a child molester and deserves the worst...

This man is a child molester and deserves the worst. He continues to walk free when the little girl he fucked was afraid she would be hurt if she talked.This little girl continues to have nightmares while this man (Tyler Brewer) continues to walk the streets in search of his next victim.Please do what you will with this. Information but please make sure that he gets his just deserts.

Tyler Q. Brewer
Phone: 4024057814
SSN: 507-19-6977

OP isnt lying. Did my own dox.

fuck me man,
i wanna know how OP gets his info

inb4 some some fag says nypa even though they have no power to make a difference

Pedophilia is just another chosen gender. Stop oppressing people

Is this in PA?

Mother’s maiden name?

402 is Nebraska

I hope you know that most illegal posts get reported to feds

Aslong as it was consentual and she was was of age then its ok "little" can mean a lot of things so please explain

Kys faggot

details. And not dox, I mean, how did he pull it off, how hot was she, did she like it and then change her mind, what did he say that made her stfu, you know, instructions on how to be like him because he's kinda my hero now.

King of Sup Forums! King of Sup Forums!

anyone willing to call it?

They dated him for about a year.

I'm trying to tell him his info was leaked but it appears he's either not home or OP murderd them

i mean its late/early as fuck dude, he might be asleep

Luckily nothing bad was leaked but this is definitely serious shit and i'm not going to contact the cops or some shit because thats boring

When's his date of birth

he has shit credit.

nice

Any proof at all or is this some guy who called you autistic so you looked up all his information and posted it on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is not your army.