C-Celeb Thread f-for loved betas, the mistress h-has severed out of th-the wolf pack for s-special attentions

C-Celeb Thread f-for loved betas, the mistress h-has severed out of th-the wolf pack for s-special attentions...

Nigga wtf, you are like my dick and ball twin.

>the money store

pic for proof

who the hell are you?

Post timestamp proof or gtfo

trannynig

do I have to recreate the angle?

You having on my LinkedIn

Chloe fag is here

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

If we are twins it should be obvious

I feel like a new person has entered the thread bu I can't put my finger on it

I didnt realise that was nearly erect. Our dicks are very different. Nevermind.

Nice damage control

SLIDING DOWN YOUR THROAT

still posting in a literal sea of dicks

>y, those are $0?

Gotta get that bitcoin

Noice sloyduhs mite

you've never gotten any bitcoin

Shi guang hao bu liu qing xiong nu kuai bi jin
Ting cong wo de zhi ling cai neng gou huo ming
Sha chang tai can ku xue guang sha lu
Ruo hai pa ta shang gui lu
Yao cheng wei nan zi han bu ren shu

>posts sideways screenshot

you think I'm going to tilt my head to read whatever bull shit you've cooked up this time?

?

None of this shit b new 2 me

>buying and selling amounts of bitcoin one could afford with a McDonalds salary

idk why you care to people on Sup Forums, unless they're your last hope for a group of people to take you seriously. Which is funny.

What do u think I do all day?i obviously don’t masturbate

>beg thread
>calls me cheap

Starting a new celeb thread, only the people that are interested in celebs come to that one, ok? Thx

My empire of dirt

nah

Drone cam

Logfag.

100uf capacitors

9v battery terminals

Lego to breadboard with microchip

More legos

Just a quick thanks for leaving the new celeb thread alone!

Multi meter wire stripper and Swiss Army knife

Two LIPo polymer

Waaay 2 many dc motor drivers...

The fuck happened here?

Attiny85 2 usb 6 pin board I haven’t Had a chance to play around with yet, Can’t wait to settle this bagging nonsense and get on a regular payment schedule

Obligatory RasPi

SIL got the handy-dandy old Arduino board

Seems to me like people are standing up to the beta stutter faggot. Good on them