ITS HAPPENING!

ITS HAPPENING!

Chris Paul
Danny Green
Kawhi Leonard
LaMarcus Aldridge
Dewayne Dedmon

unstoppable

I don't know how they are going to make enough room for a max contract. First step is shipping Pau off after he opts in.

Won't work with the cap.

pau, parker, manu all coming off the books i assume. bench guys like mills might be gone too

Trade LaBrickus to a team with a stupid front office.

LMA for Olynyk

No lol

LMA for a couple decent role players (such as an Olynyk) plus a high draft pick. I feel like Bulls or Magic or Kangz would fall for it.

No, I hope Silver finds some loophole to veto this.

This. Fucking GET RID OF ALDRIDGE. He's had two years to buy into Pop's system, yet he's still soft and weak. Pau Gasol was a better Spur in his one season than Aldridge has been in two. He's a weakness and a liability. Ship him off and get something useful in return.

but the spurs offense is ball movement how does cp3 git in?

This year:
Manu is gone ($14mil)
Don't resign Mills ($3.5mil)

Next year:
Gasol and Parker will be gone the year after that ($16mil and $15.4 mil)

Structure Paul's contract so that it pays more toward the back end when you have money free and it will work.

and year after that Aldridge contract is done which will free up $22.3 mil

Ginobili said he might be back and if they land Paul then I think he'll stick around on a 1 year cheap deal.

>LaChokeus
haha

The tax difference between Texas and California can make CP3 sign a lower contract with SA tho

top: playing with strangers
bottom: playing with your friends

Just pay the tax

Texas doean't have an income tax. California has like a 30% income tax. Paul could take a paycut and end up making more money

They still won't beat the warriors so who cares.

CP3 literally negotiated the supermax into existence, there's no way he doesnt take it when the clips offer it