More?

More?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/texas-teacher-gets-prison-for-sex-with-six-students/
chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-teacher-accused-sexual-relationship-student-12501007.php
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/27/teens-dad-busted-texas-teacher-44-having-sex-with-student-in-car-police-say.html
foxsanantonio.com/news/local/east-texas-teacher-sent-to-prison-for-sex-with-students
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

lets see those nudes

fucking christ, where the FUCK were these teachers when i was in school

are you asking us for more or asking if we want more?

dear god

cbsnews.com/news/texas-teacher-gets-prison-for-sex-with-six-students/

she must with retards if the little bastard was complaing

chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-teacher-accused-sexual-relationship-student-12501007.php

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/27/teens-dad-busted-texas-teacher-44-having-sex-with-student-in-car-police-say.html

foxsanantonio.com/news/local/east-texas-teacher-sent-to-prison-for-sex-with-students

That's a fucking angel not a criminal

What a lucky little shit. I would've tried my hardest NOT to get caught. wtf.

Is this a straight shota thread now?

alpha fem

It's time we ban schools. #banschools and #nomoreschools. Women need to be taken out of authority they use it over people. SJWs have allowed this mind set. Again we must fight back.

Oh come the fuck on.

Why are they always hot?

>tfw this never happened to you

They were there, they just went after the attractive boys

Back when I was in school which was a while ago nope happened once in a lifetime. Today is daily.

Raping other kids

it's not rape if it's a hot chick letting a guy fuck her

If it was a male teacher and female student yall would call for his head, yall hypocritical asf

Well what's crazy is she could get any beta 18 year old she wants. Now her degree is useless. She will register as a sex offender, have a hard time getting a job, life is ruined and all for a small dick 14 year old. But maybe she can find a man who makes bank to take care of her. He just better be ready in 14 years as his sons or daughters friends will be pounding that shit

Those existed, but you didn't know for obvious reasons

No I wouldn't I would call for them to be fired and jail time. She's hot but if I cant fuck underage girls she can't fuck underage boys. I dont and you don't she doesn't get a free pass. But she will be ok she will meet a man who will take care of her soon.

So, has this always been happening it's just not until now theyre getting caught? Why though, is it texting that's giving them away, or social media IM?

yeah out of jealousy/spite

Rewarding the sex with good grade instead of rewarding good grade with sex, those theacher part responsible for the chad epidemics.

fucking why did i never get any of this there were so many hot teachers at school that i used to go home and jack off to

what kind of kid do you have to be to get teacher pussy? microchad? what do these bitches see in a fucking schoolboy anyway?

You worked diligently on your HOMEWORK, while Chad fucked the TEACHER

I hope this bitch gets a lesbian gangbang done on her in jail. Touching under age boys wtf. Man if the roles were reversed yall would be trying to send a nigga away for 20 ,, 50 YEARS ! !!!

>Man if the roles were reversed yall would be trying to send a nigga away for 20 ,, 50 YEARS ! !!!
yeah in a petty, autism, gangbang of faggots literally a weak bundle of sticks aka government literal mental illness trash garbage responsible for the most garbage attrocious shit humanities ever faced or done, done in the name of fucking government. follow law. follow true law. follow natural law. if it follows contract law of consent and has age of consent (ie natural, biological) then so be it, fuck off its not your business

state has no place inside the bedroom (much less anywhere else! kek!)

inb4 take advantage thats natural market phenomina thats natural hierarchy of ability and survival of the fittest, ur stifling evolution, ur literally retarding (retarded)

fuck fascism of the autism

eat my dick u schizophrenic nics

cant raise ur kids how the fuck u think u have the right to raise me or anyone else

fucking kys

This is probably what 99% of boys do in this case so you can imagine how many lucky boys are out there

ahhajajjaaja, faggot master

Then again, there's bound to be jealousy when she's juggling six boys - probably trying to switch some of them for younger models too. That's when shit hits the fan.

Lots of faggots itt
Go back to Myspace

Faggot

I think our laws disagree with you.

Is there more? She’s amazing

It's not rape if the sex in consensual

As long as the kid was 14 or older i am fine with it.

MSM ignores women pedophiles. Not difficult to figure why so few men want to be grade school teachers.

i wanna see those nudes that she sent to that ungrateful little fucker..... if i was him i would have kept my fucking mouth shut

wait.. so it wasnt even physical?

no it was, but it all started by her sending the kid nudes of herself. then they would spend hours together in private

that's because your a pedo you support child sex glad you outed yourself

Your the one with autism mother fucker, what if this kid was under 14? There have been female teachers/ male student cases where the boy was young.

Fact, age differences mean power differences, young people arent aware of the consequences of these sexual encounters for the rest of the life.

Oh and if the boy gets her pregnant he will probably have to pay child support.

autistic nigger spotted

i remember being 13 and jacking it to everything under the sun from 13 to 130

13s ready for sex as a male

>Fact, age differences mean power differences, young people arent aware of the consequences of these sexual encounters for the rest of the life.
ANTIFA spotted wah wah we arent all equals some people are better then others feed me tendies mummy wheres my marx i bought and never read..

fascism statism retardism synonomous

if ur a beta fucking cucking it up to collectively band together to nuke a population then do it then ur justifications over and fuck off already

this

>Oh and if the boy gets her pregnant he will probably have to pay child support.

how is he gonna pay child support when he was underage in the first fucking place you total moron.

Damn right there have been female cases where the boy was younger than 14. But the ONLY time it has ever messed with a kids head and the age power thing has come into play is when that teacher was a fat cow. And you can see why. You'd have to be retarded and a pussy to not see how good it is for a 13 yr old getting with a hot teacher, but we already know you're retarded and a pussy so we'll leave it at that.
i suggest you stop being a faggot in the future

you aren't being funny or baiting anyone so shut the fuck up you faggot

>tfw this happened to me but never told anyone cause that shit was fun and wanted it to continue

the person he told would have thanked him for telling them.
He would have said it's no big deal - he's telling everyone...

Bullshit, some guys got caught because they were bragging about it.

COURTESY BUMPING FOR NUDES

From when I was 10 and discovered masturbation, I’d been jerking it to adult women. Some girls my age too, but only the ones I had a crush on and had already entered puberty. But for the most part, always older and adult women turned my crank.

Where’s women like her for me now? :( Little shits...

sucking the cock of the handsome guy, why would the go after the local autismo naruto kid? There just werent any facebook or smartphones, so getting caught was harder

Obviously a fat loser like you who cant even get a girl his own age would never get the attention of the pedo hot teacher

They were fucking all the other students because you were fat and ugly.

Somebody put a cock on her lips.

People need to realize that men like to have sex. Male teenagers especially. No disease and a 10/10 teacher? consensual sex? what is the problem. Mainly males struggle to have sex in this world, so why make life hard on people who offer it to them?

She was MARRIED.. what her husband must feel like... c.u.c.k.e.d. by a 14 year old!

Man, I would have blackmailed her and turned her into a whore. I'd have her sucking off 6th graders for $5 a piece.

Snow down there hoss

>I'd have her sucking off 6th graders for $5 a piece.

May well have been what she was secretly hoping would happen.

>implying a board full of pedos would call for a pedo to be punished
Please lurk more

no, only the reddit faggots like you, for real how much of a homo you have to be to type
>yall
>asf

seriously, fucking kill yourself

check and.... snow down there hoss????? snow down where?

the lucky student already did!

You cant possibly heterosexually rape a 13 yo. All they think is pussy anyway.

nice zero trips

yeah, pretty much

That's evolution. Our brains have been wired to be attracted to females who are old enough to bare chldren

Sounds about right, now into adulthood...

...I enjoy milfs kek.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

That is actually not k.

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

Yup... the way our system works even if a young boy is raped he has NO say in an abortion and WILL be held responsible for paying child support is the woman want to keep the child.
Our legal system is completely pro-female to ridiculous levels of insanity.

cuck*

Must have been a faggot to report her or a jealous dad mad his son getting hotter women than him.

>victim

Fuck that.

>he didn't know he was raped until he had to pay for the child

if anyone wonders about alleged double standards: because of fuckers like this nobody takes these rapes serious.

it's literally the male equivalent to feminist's consent withdrawn afterwards when I have to deal with the consequences """rape""".

>MSM ignores women pedophiles
"Women" is not a fucking adjective, you illiterate homo. The word you want is "female"

Niccceeee

Somehow it was only after I left my HS that I found it the whole place was a sex-infested nuthouse.

The place was mostly centered around athletics and a good portion of the teachers were also coaches or married to the coaches. So you'd have stories about how so-and-so fucked his baseball girls, so his wife retaliated by sleeping with football players, that sort of thing.

A devoutly Christian institution, unsurprisingly.

Probably, but that's my standard so I'm not a hypocrite about it.

Dumbfuck retard kid told his parents

She's fucking hot.

>tfw no teacherfu

Kinda in the same boat. But I only heard one story.

I fucked this really alutty scene girl and got bored of her. Two years later I found out she fucked a teacher and gave him and std from a kid she fucked after me. I was 1 of 3 people who knew. I heard it from the alutty girls sister that was a sank and hated her. Regardless it being true or not, I could believe it. Nothing became of it.

My place was run by cunts who got rich off of tithes and shit so there's more than a good chance that most of the shit that went on there was buried, legal or not.

Breddy sure we have had at least one guy convicted of fucking his girls though.