Why does Brazil keep getting banned in Sup Forums? It's the first time in a while that I'm able to post again

Why does Brazil keep getting banned in Sup Forums? It's the first time in a while that I'm able to post again.

>No, I'm no monkey you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because fuck you

brazil doesn't actually exist. its a stupid meme, and I for one am happy that the mods are doing something about it.

kkkkkkk

They have internet already?

Huehuehuehue
Eternal country of the future's poor faggot

br?

Fuck up, chimp.

Huehue
Gibe me monei plox

Lol
Nice try trying to be funny faggot

No, I am using Indian's ancient technology of smoke signals to text this.
Here in the jungle is nice and we all speak Spanish, as American movies perfectly portray us.

eu tb tava banido

Suck a weiner, that's why

That's actually pretty advanced for monkeys.

Se fodeu, bichinha.

Se eu não me engano, tem um troll que fica usando VPNs brasileiros para fazer shitposting. Como consequencia deram um ban de região

Yo soy hoto hue hue hue

La creatura...

Kek I like it

Be careful not to get mugged on the way to the grocery store user

Didn't you hear him? He lives in the forest. He doesn't have to worry about that.

Most people that went to high school in America know the language you speak , it’s probably you’re country fucking it up

Your* sorry monkey

Fuck that's hot. Pic unrelated. Don't know her ethnicity

Eu to postando normal. Vc que deve ter xupado muita rola e ficou bloqueado por viadagem excessiva.

Le American

Mods are gods. The Hue must cease.

fala isso na minha cara aqui

Eae
Ow é foda toda vez que eu tentava postar tava dando block pelo país. Tem algum Br fazendo merda. Só queria saber qual a merda

But seriously what have we done for all the hate and banning?

Alguém usando VPN brasileiro fazendo muita merda, a região acabou levando ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

No one likes you filthy fucks.

I'm guessing it's all the bestiality shit that keeps getting posted. Brazilians are gross

Oh brasuca porque é que eu estou sempre a receber emails vossos caralho? Parem com essa merda

test

Cade meus irmaos macaquitos?
Apresentem-se.

You the goy who said last night beer is $2 a dozen and $40 for Smirnoff or some shit?

Brasileiro tem é que parar de chupar rola desses americanos gordos e cornos.

Bando de coxinha filho da puta

Resto da america latina chama a gente de macaco por causa desses lixos que dão até o cu pra gringo pra não serem chamados de brasileiros.

Fazer oq, não tem nenhum Chan brasileiro que preste. O 55 Chan é legal mas quase ninguém fica por lá e é uma merda de postar e comentar qqr coisa

Nope. I'm just curious on why we keep getting banned from this shithole.

Both information is wrong.
You can't buy a dozen paying less than $8.
And Smirnoff is way cheaper than that.

>O 55 Chan é legal
E ae que voce se engana. la so tem um bandinho de pseudo-elitistas mas no fundo no fundo e cu da internet brasileira. Nunca foi e nunca sera um bom Chan.