Are mixed race blacks niggers or not?

Are mixed race blacks niggers or not?

In South Africa under apartheid mixed were treated separately from blacks and whites. Not better or worse but they weren't considered either.

What about the rest of the world?

Are mixed raced black nigger in the US? UK? EU?

in south america mixed races were the lowest tier. it was conquistadores, then the native Maya, lastly the half-breed mestizos who were hated by both.

No he’s just a bitch

Are you South African?

literally anyone can be a nigger. it's based on your attitude and values. you dont have to be black or semi-black to be a nigger.

No, I just like the accent.

>velcro hair
yup user hes a nigger

Easy answer, half-nigger

bingo

>Are mixed race blacks niggers or not?
Blacks and niggers are not the same; I think we all agree on that.
If they are mixed, but refuse to ''recognise'' the other race (of their parents) and claim they're only black, this means they will use their ''blackness'' aka race card often... and yes, that makes them niggers.
One good example of a nigger is Beyonce. Apparently, she is black, but she uses so much makeup to make her skin more ''white''. Compare her pictures from early days (when she was in that band Destiny's Child or whatever its name was) and pictures from present day. Yea, you can see the difference.

It's a sad day that this man is funnier than any white comedian.

Known of him for a long time. and have to disagree with that... but he was funnier in his early days, think his just doing shit that Americans like so he can chase coin

agreed 100%

Yes they are still niggers and i can prove it with math, but they aren't quite as nigger as a pure bred nigger.

1 person breeds with 3/5 person
1 + .6 = 1.6
1.6/2 = .8 or 4/5 of a person.

So while half breeds are still niggers, they are less of a nigger than pure bred niggers

Call me sometime.

He's coloured. Simple as that.

Or, as we call them here in South Africa, he's a blue gum.

This fag would not have a job if it wasn't for trump.

His entire show predates Trump race to the presidency.

This.
Nigger is an equivalent of trailer park white thrash
Black is a decent black person working his ass off and cucked by IRS like the rest of us.