S/fur part 5 the ride continues

s/fur part 5 the ride continues
last thread

What an ass. I want to bury my face in it and get a good whiff.

>tfw no fat-assed furry girl to rim :(

>Mfw I realize how easy it will be for me now to get laid at a furry Convention m/f
>cake. A piece of cake

God I love big, muscular horse butt. The absolute best asses in the entire animal kingdom.

Fuck me!

fucking degenerates

see

It's nice. I feel a bit better today. Hallucinations aren't hitting much yet.

I'm glad to hear that. I hope I helped the other day.

Somewhat. The most difficult part of this all is determining whether or not I am hallucinating. It seems when I distract myself, they don't really occur, but when I think about it I start seeing it.

That's what you have to remember: they are hallucinations, they aren't real. Don't let them get to you, don't even think about it, and most importantly stay calm and don't panic or it's just going to get worse. I still think you should see a psychiatrist or something.

I am seeing one and getting medicated soon. Took off a whole week just to prepare for the side effects. The sounds are the worse part. Their so ephemereal. Make no sense. I feel this can only get worse as it starts to develop like concrete in my mind, and that these are just the beginning phases of it.

the brain is stronger then the heart. I would never fall for someone who's either a furry/weeb/pedo/other bullshit also

Hate > Love. cupid cant do shit.

dogshitfuckballs is the wrong use of contamination. i am not single btw.

I'm glad you're seeing someone and getting the help you need. It's good that you started now before it gets worse because the hallucinations alone are what drive people insane. It'll get better, I have faith in you.

I'm still afraid their going to get worse despite the medication. I had a few in the shower just now. Mostly a bug crawling on my neck but also the water screamed at me. I'm not sure if I'm even hallucinating. It's not like a true visual one that distorts my visual perception, but rather at loud thought that overlaps my mental perception and clouds my mental imaging. It's weird.

They might, but all you can do is try. To be honest I should probably be on an antipsychotic for my mood extreme mood swings since I'm surely bipolar/borderline. What you have to remember is that, yes, they ARE hallucinations. You have to differentiate them from reality because when you start believing that they're real is when it becomes a huge problem, and it will very literally drive you insane. That's why I'm able to stay somewhat sane in my psychotic moments like that after I smoke too much weed; I tell myself they're just hallucinations and that it'll pass soon. I'm thankful I'm logical enough to talk myself down and relax, so you have to learn to do that. Control your thoughts, don't let them control you. Once you do it's just going to get worse. Don't let it get to that point, it is not fun at all.

>mood extreme mood swings
I am very tired.

>the brain is stronger then the heart. I would never fall for someone who's either a furry/weeb/pedo/other bullshit also
youd be supriced the amount of bullshit you're willing to go through just for love, you'd take a bullet for your significant other, that's the heart, not the brain, your brain would tell you to survive no matter what,
also people IRL doesn't run around shouting what shit their into, you could easily fall in love with someone without knowing their kinks, and if you were to distance yourself from someone whose into anime or furry or whatever then I feel sorry for you, as for demonizing perverted fictional characters then you better sue fox for south park and write angry letters to a whole lot of movie studios for creating chartoons that does sexually sugestive moves and disney for pushing the whole furry part along with other studios, zootopia etc, oh wait everyone loves those things, both parents and kids, hmmm, are people who are into furry victims because they're programmed by movie companies by creating a shitton of movies of humanlike animal characters that dresses and behaves just like human beings? maybe but who cares tbh, if something is different then it doesn't matter when we wan't it, the difference is acceptance and uniting on shit for the greater good, you could say kill all the furryfags or whatever because it's not normal, I could argue that furryfags does less harm because they'd rather create fictional characters and fantasies rather than spreading pictures of their ex or some other girls online and tormenting them and causing them to be harassed simply because "its more normal to be into girls" but hey, lets not get smart/logical here now.