sage

set has 3 pics, easy to google you noob

She’s richer and more talented than you
Faggot

Damn ugly with clothes on sure don't want to see nudes

and when I was almost soft again, im diamonds, fml

cum for this slut

Moarrrr

why you want more nudes from that disgusting ape. just turn on animal planet and you'll see plenty of better looking monkeys without clothes on

Asshole

Tbh id only pass cause she’s had nigger dick. She’s fairly light skinned, deff much worse nigresses out there.

why because i'm not into beastiality?

>worse nigresses
just because one piece of shit might smell better than another piece of shit doesn't mean that they're not still smelly pieces of shit and you don't like either

I'm ripping the video these are from off youtube now to make more webms, if the thread stays alive

fuuuggggck

> tfw inbred usa rednecks are talking about superior black race
> tfw white bois are scared of any woman who's had a normal sized black dick inside her

Tbh I kinda empathise, it must be difficult seeing the disappoint on a girl's face after you try and unsheathe that 5 inch pasty blob flopper from between all the fat folds, only for her to get her false enthusiasm face for you and fake an orgasm.

I understand why you stay mad.

the girl in the bg is trying soo hard not to stare

stay gay my dude

yeah, I bet she's wet as fuck for her lol

Lol You're pretending not to be mad.

Nigger

Hey if you love cock so much you don't have to troll every thread calling every black chick a ape. You probably got chucked by a black chick and have a vendetta on them now. You sad sad little man

fake+gay

She looks so kuch better with extra weight. Matches up with her slut personality. You can see the thirst for dick in every tactless outfit she chooses, in every monkey twerk she does out in public. Fuck, she's stupid and hot I fucking love it.

Is that a Sup Forumstard's apartment?

Specifically, a recently divorced Sup Forumstard

Holy effin' bollocks! What a body!
Sexy.

Also, nice dubs.

Keep it up! :D

yes pls

i've only got lisa bonet in her twenties

post moar riri!

lol. There's more then that

moar plz

Oh you must be gay