>Age.
>Number of sexual partners (penis in vagina is all that counts).
>Approximate magnitude of times youve had sex.

I had sex with a girl once and it was icky.

I love sucking cocks, though. I've sucked tens of thousands of cocks. I love going on vacations to places like Berlin and sucking everyone's cock and being a total slut for random guys.

It's so fun. But yeah, one girl, though.

>24
>zero
I have just had blowjobs (2)

id say around 300-400

>22
>1
>~50 i think, didn't count

>28
>24
>somewhere in the thousands

20 (or 21, unsure)
Hundreds of times (majority would be with same 3 partners in long term relationships)

Around a thousand times maybe?
Have fb now and one long term relationship.
Best sex I had was fucking a girl at a party while her boyfriend slept in the same bed.

>19
>0
>0

>38
>approx. 70
>in the thousands or tens of thousands

No idea, 1000+?

>26
>4
>~1500, dated one girl for several years so most of it was with that one person

So what's it like having wizard powers?

>23
>2
>couple hundred-a thousand; twice with one girl in high school, rest with wife

20-30
40-60
once or twice with the same person, few times with some of the others, not really into the same person after awhile

meh, the hate gets more tangible, you tend to speak your mind more, care less what people think of you, if someone is acting like a shit you tend to call them out on it instead of being 'polite' and letting it slide

i love taking an ass cheek in 1 hand and spreading it open to pull the pussy apart while i slide in... you spread it open, she's all wet and you just start working the tip... but pulling that ass cheek open tight and sliding in is almost as good as cumming

>30 yo
>9 pussys
>thousands of times. I've been fucking pussy consistently since 2004.

bullshit, those are alpha traits not virgin

why not get a whore? at this point why not... they're on CL... or you can get a baaaaadasss girl in vegas if you're willing to spend the doe... or go to TJ and bang a fuckin hot young latina for like 40 bucks while she calls you papi lol

>22
>11
>at least within the few hundreds. Maybe around 300-400 times.

i'm just a lazy asshole
>go out to a bar (i don't drink and can't stand contemporary music) and spend the cash on some thot that may or may not fuck me
or
>stay in, play vidya and jerk off for free

also, i've checked cl and backpage, closest whore is a 4 hour drive away, i don't have that kind of patience

anyone still filling in the map or is this task beyond Sup Forumss/4chans attention span/intelligence

OP here,

>Age.
>Number of sexual partners (penis in vagina is all that counts).
>Approximate magnitude of times youve had sex.
1000s

I also dislike Palestine.