Homeless begging thread obviously

Homeless begging thread obviously.
my internet cuts out in two days we already shut off everything else. I have no food and no money. Any Sup Forumslessed soul who's willing to help please don't hesitate.

paypal.me/diafuckinbetes

Post pictures of your squalor.

Proof and i will donate

Well I uploaded a photo of my dingy setup. My laptop screen burned out years ago so I have it connected to this wee little monitor. I can show you my bed but other than that there's nothing besides an empty fridge.

Heres.my fridge for proof.

Last but not least. My bed next to my window which is where the trash goes so it stinks.

When I say where the trash goes I mean the window is by the basement where the garbage is stored. So I'm smelling trash all day.

thanks in advance if anyone does donate. Its' really appreciated. I'm looking for tits to donate as a thank you.

Here's some tits for everyone. Thanks in advance.

I can't donate because I'm in a kind of similar situation, wish you luck user

where do you work user?

In case you missed my PayPal.
PayPal.me/diafuckinbetes

I used to work security but I got laid off due to cuts. Been trying to get back into work since then. Or maybe try going back to college for a technology degree.

The luck is still appreciated. Thank you user. Be safe.

Some more lewds.

With all the success of cryptocurrency, I believed that Sup Forumsrothers would help Sup Forumsrothers. I have maybe one more pix of tits before I run out.

Thanks for the 404 Sup Forumsrothers. I'll make another begging thread after lunch. Get it because I'm not eating lunch because there isn't any food.

PayPal account is PayPal.me/diafuckinbetes

I have no money but heres a bump

can't you go to any social help association? Plenty of food there

Maybe try getting a job you useless NEET

If that's terminology for public assistance or food stamps I already applied, They wont see me until tuesday next week. I also looked into food pantries in my area and most only open to the public on the first tuesday on the month. So I'm stuck begging until next tuesday it seems.

I had a security position for the past year however I was let go due to scheduling issues. I haven't been able to get rehired yet. Thanks for the judgement anyway user.

I'm from Spain, here there's plenty of food and shelter for anyone in need, there's habitats built in every city... but they do struggle getting commodities like showering or internet

Believe it or not, I have already went through the channels for goverment assistance. I'm not a pregnant woman who's being abused by her spouse so they kinda put me on the back burner as far as benefits go.

you are from usa?

Well as my fridge photo proved to you I do not have plenty of food. I have shelter for maybe the next half week, but when it comes to actual sustenance this is considering a fast at this point

Yes, currently living in the Bronx, NYC.

Did I not provide enough proof user?

Here is my bathroom trash.