Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/chill/tezatalks-pick-me-up
youtube.com/watch?v=KQH2Kq1QXaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

voices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yunovoices get out of my head me Yuno

voices get out of my head me Yuno

voices get out of my head me Yuno voices get out of my head me Yuno

Asto boy!! hihihi!

bitch nigger stfu, tfu

why not spam the furfags. they literally have sex with animals

Still here

My eyes will burn :(

Besides master Renge wills that I post here. I got permission!

Hey hey junko how was class?
have some mercy on the spammer, no one should witness that

Choking on my coffee
wat

Why is this bitch nigger speaking to me? Take this trash ousside my palace.

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

WITNESSS MY DAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mallards 'tis be all, for now.

Tiring, almost done with project meeting.

Honeycombs don't taste the same as they used to.
Where's my nostalgia I was looking for?

just eat good cereal

bitch nigger stfu, tfu..

>on wfu during meeting
Fer real?

Claimed.

I've got other stuff too, but the comb was on sale stupid cheap. Only threw a toonie at it. I've bitched before how I'm not exactly swimming in coin.
I'm just saying it ain't the same as I remember. Tastes like a cornpop now.

Mine.

Game when dear vali~?

I'm still sick. Someone entertain me.

soundcloud.com/chill/tezatalks-pick-me-up

>

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

Dunno.

Sleep soon?

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

Oh nice, hope everything goes well.
Yours.
How about some music?
youtube.com/watch?v=KQH2Kq1QXaI

Just a quick inquiry.
You doing it twice?
Or are there two of you?
Cool, fanclub either way but I'm just curious.
Is it double the autism from one person? Or double the personel?

i'm not sure. probably. really don't want to be awake but if i go to sleep now i won't get much, so i'm going to stay up for a bit longer

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

bitch nigger stfu. tfu.

Yes.

I see...

nice pic

something wrong?

Because it's been a little while now where you've just been hanging out here, watching and waiting. I mean I understand the absolute boredom, I'm here as well after all with no real plans of going anywhere, as the bitch niggah I am.
I'm half impressed with the lengths you'll go to just to slightly annoy someone though.
Neh, pray you tell me, What are you motives? What is your goal? You're not going to make any headway with me repeating yourself.
Come on... tell me. What's the deal?

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

Thanks!

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

They want you to send Lewds.

what is your goal by replying to a shitty troll with a paragraph each time

Nonon is a stupid hoe
voices get out of my head

give me autism me Yuno

That user is just a hoe ass nigga.

voices get out of my head me Yuno

that's nice

feel free to use this cum dump.

Have you had dinner yet?

Claimed..

>look away for two seconds
>lewds when I return
Oh well, frig. That ain't me sorry.
Well. Can't say I didn't try and give you an opportunity to tell me exactly why you hate my presence. I thought it would have been a good chance to allow you get off whatever this is that on your mind. To make yourself employ this much into your 'harrassment'. It's too bad you couldn't just tell it to my face.
That's effort, and more people seems to dislike it more than not. They can go find somewhere else to find it or I might make a seperate thread later. Also, I didn't post MOstly because I'm fucking bored and I want to say my half. Also it's not difficult for me to type out something like that. I'm not sure why people get so uncomfortable with length.

>hugs

the CIA niggers glow in the dark you can see them if youre driving
you just run them over, thats what you do

Please stop...

Cute pic
well, it's over now, so you're safe.

Awww come onn

All over now dear Asto, went pretty well

bitch nigger stfu, tfu.

Hi.

No.

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

i think i'll have it now..

Hello.

Anything tasty?

Cute

Count to six and die.

a frozen burger. i'm sure it'll be okay

1 2 3 4 5 6

ow wtf my left hand hurts

Stop fapping user!

ok...