As an European I couldn't be happier with the direction that the USA is currently going in!

As an European I couldn't be happier with the direction that the USA is currently going in!

First companies parting with the NRA, then dicks stop selling assault weapons, and now Walmart!

Finally America is coming out of the dark into the light, soon the gun loons stuck in the wild west like some cosplay faggots will die off and America can become the great country it once was!

America, welcome to the right side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrZR2tnJtGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually can't wait I make my money from crime. so this era will be a new jackpot for me ducks.....ducks everywhere

holy shit being a criminal has never been easier. No one has a weapon to defend themselves lol.

And im literally not joking every single thing the government has done thus far has made me richer. The value of my stock rises year after year. The value of the ammo for stock raises year after year. The value of the things I sell go higher and higher. Literally the only thing keeping me from armed robbery on a reg bases is the fact that everyone has a fucking gun so its risky accept for those fags who walk around with their faces burried in their phones at night blasting gay as electric music through beats in shit. Seriously never have to work a day in your life taking from those sheep. And when no one has guns god im going to be the fucking alphas alphas if im making bank now then gfd i cant imagine five years from now.

it's a start

Haha its like in Britain and Australia, they don't have guns and they are third world hellholes with the highest crime rate of any nation on earth.

>according to fox

>is a complete faggot due to being on b
>thinks he has the balls to rob somebody

Nice one kiddo

Fox is a meme dude but fr everyone push this gun banning thing lets make this happen. Im literally excited thinking about how much easier the work is going to be. Im so fucking happy

Hello fellow white people,
Please give me your guns......

only fudds buy guns from Wal-Mart and dicks so nobody cares

Amerifat here and I couldn't agree with you more, you intelligent Europoor

Would insert Old dude with skateboard gif here.

The balls yes your right it takes a lot of balls to rob 5' virgins walking hope at night from campus I live in florida literally me
>Wait in apartment complex by concrete wall 4 blocks from campus
>Have small compact glock in hoodie pocket
>Use small gun so i can throw it on the roof if i need to run
>wait until 1 am when night lessons are changing over
>Take my time to find the weakest target possible
>dont target wome because they cry and scream
>will only target a confirmed bitch
>prefer to go after short white males who have name brand electronics exposed and who listen to music
>Easy as fuck because is alot of kids
>find beta fag blasting music through oversized goofy sony headphones
>walk right around corner behind beta fag
>is very dark
>poke beta fag in back of the head with barrel of gun after looking around a million times
>beta fag jerks head forward thinking someone threw something turn around and see me and gun
>almost runs but just keeps hands up and starts backpeddling
>me screaming at this poit give me the fucking phne and headset
>dont bother with wallet because all thes college kids are broke fags carrying only electronics
>beta fag hands phone and headset
>immidiately run away

Not the same anaon, but according to people I talk too who lived

>Throw pos sony headset on ground because no one will buy that shit anyway
>Take iphone to my guy
>my guy is out of town
>Drive 3 hours to random ass pawnshop
>Sell iphone
>profit only $150 because ppawnshops are gay
>Rinse and repeat as needed
>If my guy I try to trade item for half weed half cash because weed is easy to flip
>Sell overpriced eigths to campus kids
>using campus kids as my source
>its all about picking the right people to rob
>Dont rob anyone over the age of 23
>Dont rob anyone over 6' tall
>Dont rob any blacks
>only rob hispanics if they seem weak or gay
>Dont sell any stolen items in your neck of the woods
>You fags make money investing in bitcoin
>I make money investing in this bullshit
P.s. No im not black and i have no criminal record only speeding tickets

Lmao in your dream OP. Obvious b8

NRA memberships are up like 500,000 in a week and climbing fast

people didn't join the NRA for travel discounts
liberal jut think their doing something in reality
their just strengthening the gun lobby, and guaranteeing they lose the fuck out of the 2018 elections

Divide the population racially and politically and take away any gun that can be used to fight back against a dictatorship. Now that’s how you control people. Honestly it isn’t the greatest plan but Americans are so stupid they don’t know they’re being manipulated. Who needs freedom when you have your media mommy and government daddy to telling you want to do and think. Also people want to talk about guns but it’s funny no one wants to talk about how almost every shooter is on some form of antipsychotic. Don’t want the big pharmaceuticals to lose money now

hi walmart has never sold assault rifles

As an American I can assure you we won't allow for our nation to become infested with Islam like yours is

Misery loves company I guess.

Dictatorships don’t happen anymore you retard

.....explain North Korea then.

Except all those police packing military-tier firearms.

>European
which poor country?

this mad
stay mad kid

Man, you guys can't get over us throwing your tea out. I'm sorry. GOD.

Dick's quit selling them 6 months ago

stay mad princess

There is no one in america that thinks simple fire arms will be banned. Gun stores wont go out of buisness. But silly automatics and the ease they can be obtained needs to be fixed. Hell we may finally see gun makers embrace biometric locking mechanisms which will really screw the stolen gun market.

Explain the united kingdom then

sure kid

this poster sucks trumps dick

this weak

No one robs police and police do not prevent crime they only respond to it lol you are very very very dumb indeed

there is no god, retard

OPs bedroom

'cosplay faggots'

I like this line very much.

It's pointless to argue gun control ( which you already have and it doesn't mean gun ban) with Americans. And a lot of the suggestions of how laws work in other countries wouldn't work because of the shear amount of guns in circulation already.

It's an issue Americans will just have to live with.

Sorry bro but we love our guns. Libtards are fucking up quite bad. They may have one a battle today but the war is FAR from over. And conservatives have WAY more guns.

im 23? and i dont think you understand i make money robbing people and selling drugs i cant rob everyone because a lot of mf have guns so rn im limited to only weak broke college kids when all the law abiding sheep give their tools up my job is going to be easier and there is not a god damn thing you can do about it. they are going to take your guns im just playing the waiting game.

Nice larp

OPs likely appearance.

>As an European

You mean as a neckbeard troll?

Look dont believe me i dont care its cool im not even bragging i just cant work a normal 9 to 5 like you guys i do this stuff with my friends sometimes its the fastest way to get money im not a bad guy ive never killed anyone ive never even shot at anyone and i dont want to because its loud as shit and i honestly dont want to be a thief i just want to save some money and maybe take something like graphic design i used to be a good artist back in highschool so i feel like i could be an artist if give the opportunity

so?

>the right side of history
>but now is happening as we speak
>on the right side of now
>based on my opinions
>which haven't been judged with hindsight
>"history"

Sounds like you're delusional.

Exactly! its not even a big deal no one gets hurt gun violence will decrease and ill make a fuck load of money im glad we are on the same page user

I'm a gun owner and I have no problem with banning the assault weapons. They're fun, but people are too stupid for fun

Assault weapons are already banned

>as an European

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=VrZR2tnJtGw

why? America is already great.

sure kid

this retarded

wtf is it?

Explanation please?

/thread

nothing but people exercising their 1 and 2 amentment rights.
the poster is an intollerant bigot.

It's a good thing that there are/would be laws against modification. Otherwise criminals would just remove those mechanisms from their guns.

The only thing Walmart is changing, is an age limit though. 21 years.

What hes referring to cant be removed the gun has electronic components and tampering plates. Pretty dope though the trigger only recognizes your fingerprint because it has a spoon paddle digital ginger print scanner only problem is they dont work wet. or in extreme humidity