Feels thread

Feels thread.

Whats her name, tell me more about her Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

camteenz.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess all feelings are dead already. I'm 35.

Bump, dont let this thread die guys.

If you really want to know how it WAS before I stopped caring, you'll have to help me. You'll have to imagine with me. Are you truly prepared?

Not op but sure...

We loved each other, and somewhere we still do, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I just hope we can live happy lives together, even though we're not together. Maybe I'll finally grow older and can learn what it feels like to love someone again. It just scares me to realise how long that could take.

Imagine cold February 11 years ago, and a manchild falling in love with a girl younger than himself. And then a cruel slap on the face, on the soul, suffering, despair. But that's not even the beginning of the story.

Never had one
20y no confidence pussy virgin

>early 20's
>depression
>no job
>no self confidence
>know what i need to do to improve my life
>can't bring myself to do it
>have a piece of shit father
>nobody ever to really tell me how to do shit
>know that's no excuse
>only one friend left and hes moved countries
>still talk regularly but very lonely

How the fuck do I get out of this mindset? I honestly believe I could get a job in a call center or something almost immediately if I just pull myself together. Maybe move out etc etc.

>tell me more about her

Had this relation for three weeks when she said: "I'm off b/c of your small dick". When I answered: "In your echo-chamber for pussy, everything is small", she got bat crazy. I wasn't allowed to 'talk to her in that manner', and all that shit. How can she be allowed to say whatever she wants, when I can't answer with something similar? Please explain women's minds to me Sup Forums.

This happens as you age. It's life's design for most.

all good my guy. you're only 20, you have your entire life ahead of you and plenty of time for all of that. just focus on getting yourself right first.

I'm literally this guy but in college

And then - a flash of light a small fox on the snow in the early sunrays of Spring, and a half-mad hunting leopard suddenly tame and happy. A random encounter at a St. Patrick's rock concert. And as the days go warmer, things go hotter. Insane happiness.

Well, never shared this before.
3 years ago fell in love with the kind of girl you'll say "she's out of my league" [Classic.exe] But managed to grow some balls and began to date with her, and for my surprise she found me interesting and began a relation. it was 8 months of bliss, i never imagined i would feel stupidly in love, like fucking movies. But after the 8 months she started to avoid me, she always made an excuse when i wanted to see her, then with help of a friend of her found out she was 3 months pregnant... And the child's father was her abusive ex, wich she always told me she hated, he even hit her few times she said. After that we didn't talk for a year, then i contacted her and told her i don't hate her, that i loved her and always had good memories of the time we were together but the past is past and she have to move on without me. This days she writes that she loves me and no man had loved her like me... That kills me every time. Sometimes i think about her, about how happy we could have been, and that makes me sad.

I've dated a few chicks before this one certain girl and thought I had big feelings for them. Nah, that all chafed when I met my last ex. There was a slight age difference but it woke out cause ou dad's were bros since high school. My god this girl was my dream. Platinum blonde hair, double D's, and thicc as a mother fucker. Best lips for sucking dick, loved to blow me, always wanted sex from me. We did everything g together for almost 2.5 years. Families were close, and I legit mutely thought I find love at a young age and considered popping the question when the time is right. Then about a few months before the break up started to get rough. She was always a little crazy but went off the deep end. Became friends with shitty people I warned her about. Used me to baby sit her shitty dog for a week while I missed a awesome family new years party. She gets back not even an hour later, and tells me she basically cheated on me and throws everything special away between us. I was caught off gurad, fucked up for so long. She tired to harass me months after that, and then tried kissing my ass. I would tell her to fuck off, and then I just stop replying. Along with coming into my work ocasionally. I knew nothing would be the same and I didn't wanna risk another shit show.

God damn that piece of worthless skin. I gave her my all. Couldn't even just dump me, not use me, and not cheat on me. For fuck sake I date the most fucking dark hole chicks. I sill think about her and always will love her deep down. I hate the thought of her. It disgusted me and freaked me out seeing her at my work. I'm too the point its fucked me up so bad I don't know how to handle relationships anymore. I have a new gf that has done some shaddy things or stuff that hasn't made sense. But I'm so distant and always have been from her. I thought women don't put up with this shit and do fucking dumb things? Anything I do with interests, work, or friends will erase the thought of my ex.

Should I tell you about that searing summer? The blazing months of self-burning joy? Then the first signs of estrangement, as autumn came.
Of course I ruined it all. Exactly one year after, on a cold February, I was looking out of the window and thinking about becoming an hero on my birthday. I still think everyone would be better off if I did it.
And then the old crushing love came back, and made me whole again, but not for long. And again I was too strong - or too cowardly - to end it all.
But despite all the pain - do I miss those days of freedom? You bet.

I know, pal. I know. But I miss them. Even the pain was... alive.

yeah right! you've never dated a girl in your life.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now. Her name is Sarah.

Think you forgot to tag everyone in this thread faggot.

Dumb. Just grow up and move on

Russian loli is the best loli
camteenz.com