HEY MURR GO LICK THAT GUYS FACE

HEY MURR GO LICK THAT GUYS FACE

EUTHANASIA

I got a fool proof plan for that.

Thought it was in bad taste when they made Sal call that black family a "pack of niggers"

q the absolute madman did it though

the dentist office one had me busting a gut

man, I'm kind of sad these guys sold out so fucking hard. They were fun to watch when they weren't very popular, because they were more humble and funny. But now that they have fucking celebrity guests and all these endorsements and they're hosting panels at comic con and shit, the show just nseems really mechanical and emotionless now. They hit their 100th episode and did a special, but it was so fucking lame. Like a literal snooze fest while you watched some clips.

>the episode where more had to run through the holocaust museum spreading ashes while dressed as hitler

That was going too far.

Not as bad when they made him start the holocaust.

Remember the one where they made Q walk into that Synagogue a deny the Holocaust? Shit was so funny!

Wait, wat. Fucking link.

How to win:
>tell someone to do something racist
>win

literally everytime, it's almost hilarious how that isn't cheating

They got a lot of flack for that episode. I don't know if they've even reaired it.

Sal > Q > Murray > Joe

Q = Sal > Murr >>>>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>> joe

what's wrong with joe

he's the only one with actual balls out of the other 3

Sup Forums is contrarian and Joe wins the most.

Is this show real or fake?

le Larry xD

+1 vote real

Real + Editing

If you like the guys, Q and Sal have a podcast called What Say You, and Q is on another podcast with the guys from Comic Book Men called Tell Em' Steve Dave. Both podcast are pretty fantastic and hilarious.

this show is reddit

I read it in his voice

Did anyone see the nitro circus special?

They said fuck like 10 times

real, but the format is obviously edited

they just randomly do pranks and string em together for an episode

I love the show but I heard the special is awful so I've put it off. Worth a watch?

This is relevant to my interests

Murr won most of those.

I found this shit kind of funny but I wasn't sure how real it was, and it become pretty unfunny when stuff came out that it was pretty much BS.

I don't know why it's so hard to make authentic prank shows.

that's cuz he sounds like a pussy 24/7, and no one takes him seriously

gives him the advantage sometimes

what the hell are you talking about

If you're a fan yea, there are some never before challenges mixed with the live stuff. I was suitably entertained

he's talking out his bum
ignore the troll

Well Sup Forums?

Ok thanks.

nah

I'd hit sal tho

These guys should have been the new Ghostbusters.

It's interesting to see how bad it was, but in general it wasn't very good. The bits at the beginning were good, and they should have continued with them, but literally everything else about it was at the very best, sorta off. Everyone was getting hurt. It kinda amplifies the feeling that they're getting a bit too old for this shit. Shame that they can't write good sketch comedy.

couldn't agree more

Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

Sal isn't funny, but it's funny seeing the other guys exploit how fucking panicky and germophobic he is

This, I saw an episode that was just them doing a shitty performance on a cruise. Most of it was the audience yelling their catchphrases at them.

GO DRESS UP AS A WOMAN AND OFFER YOURSELF TO THE FIRST MAN YOU SEE ON THE CORNER. ONCE HE BUSTS IN YOUR ASS TELL HIM HE JUST GOT PRANKED

>Tru TV
Yawn. If I wanted to watch staged pranks I'd go to youtube. Oh wait no I wouldn't. I don't have cancer.

>joe at the gym
i fucking lost it.

>joe just sit in front of those guys and eat your sandwich and just stare at them

>sal falls over

who /TESD/ here?

Listening to the newest pod as we speak.

JUST

The hostess was terrible, the mics constantly fuck up, the camera guys don't know what they are doing, the crew just wanders into shots, Q is in excruciating pain the entire time, and a bunch of shit just didn't work.

Still, the challenges, race (murr specifically), and punishment were pretty funny. I'd say give it a watch.

There's a new episode? Is Walt still being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

Someone tweet this to him