Where my runescape Sup Forumsros at? I'm thinking about starting playing again

Where my runescape Sup Forumsros at? I'm thinking about starting playing again

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/bryciej
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

playing rn actually

Any shit I missed in the last 2 years? Noticed some new f2p quests but that's all

talking about old school or rs3?
old school got dragon slayer 2

Old school.

Oh shit dragon slayer 2 sounds interesting. I'm going to wait a while and see if I want to buy mems

grind out money making and buy bonds
you can get 2 weeks of membership for like 2.6 mil

and monkey madness 2

I've never actually played osrs

step yo game up nigger.

ah yes forgot about that one

this is real runescape, newfags will never understand

shit era for shitters

40k off of 70 range training at sand crabs right now before i shower for class

gz

God i miss playing this..

130k till 84 wc

prolly mad cuz you could never PK. pking on classic took so much more skill and strategy. 07 pking is nothing but relying on RNG for stacks. nigger

bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do
whatcha gonna do when you cant eat food or drink potions while in combat and cant run away until you get hit 3 times then you panic and try to teleport but you cant unless you're out of combat for 10 seconds which never happens cuz you'll get maged or ranged

its no use these 12 year old newfags will never understand

talk to me when you know how to utilize tick manipulation faggot

who am i kidding i spend my time browsing and chopping magic trees

Vorkath

classic didn't have those loopholes dumbass

m.soundcloud.com/bryciej
Check this out while you playin goonscape

What cape is that you're wearing?

Infernal max cape

fuck buddy

Ironman btw

havent been able to play much lately though

Sexy

do it, come back and see it's better then you remembered

if i got re in to osrs does anyone have some extra starter gear? i can pay for someones mems

anyone feel like givin me some stuff to help me out?

you know you can buy a bond with irl cash then sell it on the GE or you can just buy 07 gold with irl cash.

is the bonds part of the new rs? i would only play osrs and never stepped into EoC

no the bonds are for 07

thanks for the info

i can hook you up

just hit me with a shopping list

no problem, if you feel like grabbin me a bond while you're at it that'd be sweet.

This is the runescape I wanted to play when they told me I could play Old school runescape

you can still play it, although I wouldn't recommend playing it on the real RS website. theres a private server called RSCRevolution and RSCEmulation, check them out. I got a maxed main on Revolution. pretty damn fun.
>also rscrevolution works on pc and phones.

Tfw when you pk someone and pick up their full rune oh glory days.

same, the other one isnt oldskool at all

Can you use your old acct?

sadly no but the lvling up is alot faster than it originally was in classic. you can also buy gold or platinum subs for exp boosts which helps a shit ton. try it out and if you dont like it then you don't

didn't hide magic xp. thanks for the twisted bow

pics or it didnt happen nigger

tfw my bunny ears are stuck on aids rs3, why even play

if you make a new account for 07 you can go to diango dude in draynor and reclaim all the holiday items without doing the older holiday events. pretty sweet.

wait what? i still have my og account being used for the new 07 account and i can get my holiday shit?

as long as you're playing on the 07 server yeah just go to draynor and talk to diango and click reclaim items or whatever

when did you create the 07 name

doing some slayer, made like 300k from this task in blood runes/alchs

its my same account from like 2002, doesnt even use email

your old account got moved to rs3 when eoc happened, you cant log into 07 with it. you have to make a new 07 account.

yeah the character is new but the literal account is the same, even the friends list and shit

yeah bro you're just gonna have to make a complete new name with a new email
once you do that you're good to go

ah well i already got my dood to level 50 dont wanna restart, if anyone can get them now then i dont really care that much

add my account: Dwl is Sick

tempted to make an ironman

good days

lots of botted hours huh

just got my 99 prayer. RSN: Kpin.

hook a man up with a bronze dagger

I tried Runescape back in the day,
the first mission was leveling up your fire or cooking or something , and I got bored and quit
I wish I had played it more , or at least logged in in time to play classic runescape
i feel like i missed out on a lot