>I LOVE SUCKING DICKS (UHHHH)
>I LOVE SUCKING BIG DICKS (UHHHH)

Why do black people like this music?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=6MKRCjtTaQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they like whatever is fed to them by "producers", who think this is what their "target group" should listen.
White people or any other people are no different in this regard though

Some people just like sucking dicks, pal.

I don’t think anyone listens to Cupcakke unironically outside of gay guys on Twitter

I feel like white people have more diverse taste in musical genres.
Black people just listen to rap mans and maybe an r&b person

white people also weren't slaves

>LICK, LICK, LICK, LICK
>I WONNA EAT YO DICK
>BUT I CAN'T FUCK UP MY NAILS
>SO I'MMA PICK IT UP WITH CHOPSTICKS

yes they were, black people are the only ones who fucking whine about it because they are beta faggots

The Irish were enslaved several times throughout history. Their country was also colonized, and they had their culture / language suppressed, and were just treated like shit in general. They were not allowed to own property in their own country, nor were they allowed to grow / sell their own food.

>in America

>Implying that is a person

You realize slave derives from slav, right...?

>in American society
Jeez, let's fucking go back 20000 years, everyone was someone's slave at some point

Way to deracialize an obvious racebaiting thread.

>would let this woman to suck my dick

Slavery wasnt about race, it was basically, hey we conquered your land, you are our slave now.

Only niggers think they are le special slave snowflakes because they have read a history book or any books for that matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia

Slavery in russia didn't stop until the mid 19th century for it to return again during communism.

>Only niggers think they are le special slave snowflakes because they have read a history book or any books for that matter.
here's my readpill for you: read a fucking book indeed
no modern Enlightenment's democratic state except for Armerica was founded on slavery

>Slavery wasnt about race, it was basically, hey we conquered your land, you are our slave now.
>implying americans conquered africa
>implying slaves were never called racial slurs
>implying slaves and their descendants weren't/aren't treated poorly because of their race
You just love to rewrite history when it's convenient, don't you?

what are you talking about, the greeks and romans loved slavery.
And the greeks invented democracy.

Also rome was started with a rape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

people didnt give a fuckkkkkkk back then

This fucking guy thinks niggers were the only people enslaved... kek
Also that justifies the fact that they are less likely to be open minded about another musical genre? How old are you?

What song is this?

there were european salves 2...look up arab slave trade

1, practically serfdom =/= slavery
2, most European countries had serfdom at some point and then abolished it because the serfs were their own people
3, a modern slave society where free enlightened citizens bought their labour force on another continent is a whole different topic

>ancient greece and rome
>modern enlightenment democratic state
Yeah because the Enlightenment happened over 3000 years ago. Jesus fuck how does it feel to be such a brainlet?

do you even understand what the Enlightenment was? It was exactly the intellectual movement for abolition of outdated modes of production, and the American state was it's child.

Shave 'Em Dry" - 1935.
"I got nipples on my titties, big as the end of my thumb; I got somethin' between my legs'll make a dead man come."

nigs love dirty songs.

Link?

Would that be any worse than the current pop songs we're being fed with?

Im just saying, its more likely that a white person like both an obscure black metal band and odd future or some shit than some black ghetto dweller listening to ulver and gucci man

on another note niggers are worse than jews with muh holocaust bullshit when it comes to slavery.

I mean thats how you breed a weak mentality their entire identity is based around being slaves.

No wonder they suck the government teat so hard

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=6MKRCjtTaQg

>I mean thats how you breed a weak mentality their entire identity is based around being slaves.
exactly how the white mentality is based on being a falsely humble hypocritic protestant middle-class man whose economy grew so incredibly thanks to slave labor

The white population is far too large and diverse to even attempt to pigeonhole them like that. Try again. American blacks are a much smaller and more similar group.

The "white" population or the white anglo-saxon protestant polulation?

i second this, cupcakke is mostly a gay novelty thing