So many girls at my school wanting to get blacked...

So many girls at my school wanting to get blacked. So much so that they won't even look at a guy like me even if they're not dating anyone. (Yeah, I just got rejected. Yeah, she said she only dates black guys.)

kill yourself then

no one wants to date a fag that gets rejected blames it on niggers and then goes to cry on Sup Forums. fucking kill yourself

Sure thing, OP...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thats just an excuse cause you arent attractive you dumb fuck. If you looked like Capt America you would have got the girl.

>group of young white girls with black guys
>all of them are ugly as fuck per usual

everything is right with the world

>samefags same fagging the same old fag thread

if a bitch rejects you saying 'only dates black guys' just come the fuck back and say 'if you prefer being a single mother...' and walk away with your head held high...
>practice responses
>laugh at them

Hey OP would you?

stop posting your tumblr fantasies here

Black are fucking apes in general . I’m glad that Sup Forums teached me to hate them .

Those subhumans are visibly subsaharan africans. This must be that shot out inbreeding continent that let in shitskins barbarians instead of white immigrants.

So then be black like big lenny.
It's as simple as popping a pill

Here he is before

Consider it a favor. She's born to be a single mom that lives on child support. Raise your standards and stop going after shallow bitches.