Recovering from knee surgery. No cable have Netflix, Hulu, amazon. Need a show to watch that's good...

Recovering from knee surgery. No cable have Netflix, Hulu, amazon. Need a show to watch that's good. Titts for andvanced thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUBn7sxwR0
joyofkosher.com/2015/02/themed-purim-seudah-menu-ideas/
aish.com/h/pur/m/48966746.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orange is the new black faggot

suits

Already watched... none of you faggots will be able to suggest a show I haven't seen already

suits
peep show
peaky blinders
the grand tour
fawlty towers
fresh prince
benidorm
always sunny in philadelphia

American Horrorstory, Narcos maybe

Thanks a couple I haven't watched yet on there. More titts

living biblically
the good place

happy to help

Black mirror
Punisher
Daredevil
The office
Mind hunters
Altered carbon
Its always sunny in Philadelphia

The flash

Bloodline

Longmire

Is this a new '' correct '' show?
Band of gold
Old British TV show but it has tits ass and an old guy that jacks it wearing marigold rubber gloves.

This sounds interesting

More titts

Fawlty towers is the base for any god teir comedy.
Python was good but Cleese is a god also prunella scales and conny booth.

Office UK is better

Big Mouths on Netflix
Add showtime to Hulu watch Smilf

Check it out m8, it's from early 90's-98
There's a half cast bitch that owes me six million life's wasted to socks or the nearest wipable surface.
I'd post link but it won't accept any fucking thing I try.

op is fake, different pillows for pictures

Have showtime and hbo fiancé watches smilf I have not seen it yet

not sure but i'm sure you can watch Vikings on amazon prime

Never said they were anyone in perticulars titts

Turn 360 and GTFO newfag

Do;t know about that,but do your rehab religiously.

Shoulder surgery in November, it sucks but it is getting better. People at PT who are half-assing it are not getting better.

>being this dumb

How about some pussy

Fuck I have to go almost everyday but the pt chicks are nice to look at so there's a bonus. Not that I would cheat, or even could can barely fuck my girl right now

Second

Also, The Tunnel
Also Jesse Stone TV movies.
Also Wallender, but it's sort of depressing, so maybe don't go there is your healing is getting you down.

Also, catch up on your classic Loony Tunes.

And Ripper Street.

Also you can watch dark on netflix its really good also black mirror

literally every comedy show stemmed from cleese's work

Ok. If you have amazon Electric Dreams is actually better than Black Mirror.

>conny booth.

Wentworth on netflix
Dirk gently on hulu

Niceeee

Hope your knee gets better
And can you try from bellow
Thx

I.... I can't thank you enough user looks like nostalgia fap.
Any prunella?

We are going on a trip

Yes watched this when I saw it, anything with Philip k dick in title I knew would be good

Did OP log off?

Kys

Trailer park boys season 11.

Nope right here

is it wett?

i think op wants a dick more than she wants to watch nerflix she seems horny as hell right now

So bored can't even fap can't get to something to fap into... then fiancé will come home and see fapping evidence probably starve me all night...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUBn7sxwR0

What? You’re fiancé gets that upset if you fap? Mine cries sometimes if she thinks I did it to pictures of other women, but she gets over it

I'm married get a grip fagot.
>check out 90's euro trash
Pic unrelated because I can't find the old shit.
Lola farrari ext.....

Can’t fap? That’s a shame

Fucking b8

Blackadder
Stargate SG1
Stranger Things

Such a shame

Yes because like you said, pics of other women

Gigantor.

I take back this post because I'm not a faggot, I am nieve I think.

goes forth ending
*legitimately cries every teim*

Yeah , but she gets over it pretty fast. She’s more upset that I come here. She’d probably think I was one of the Sup Forums nazi crew, except I’m literally Jewish. Speaking of which, Purim. Let’s all get drunk and watch freaks and geeks.

Trailer park boys

So funny mine hates that I come here says I am closet degenerate. And also I am literally a Jew and I thought Purim was last night

Started last night at sundown. Goes today until sundown. Didn’t see ant spiels last night, right?

Keep up.

Yes but the fun part of Purim is the night part... never really counted the next day

It ends with the feast tonight and drinking all day. How was last night the fun part? What fucking sect are you?

just watch season 1 of prison break, then stop

I never had an ending feast and I went to a yeshiva. I mostly go to chabads, and the night of Purim we drink and read the Megillah get trashed the next day I've never done anything

You’ve never had the feast at Chabad? Are you a vegetarian or something?

You don’t go to the spiels? Are you antisocial or something?

I do t know... you have me questioning my entire life right now... how is this something I didn't know about going to Shul website now to see about this feast you speak of

Purim se’udah

joyofkosher.com/2015/02/themed-purim-seudah-menu-ideas/

Incase you’re literally a vegetarian.

Itching on the chabad website, don't know if you are messing with me about to call rabbi and give him shit for hiding this feast from me for so long

breaking bad is a classic, watched that shit 3 times now.

Peep show is funny, easy to watch comedy, not as deep as BB

Purim se’udah. Fuck sake. The traditional feast of meats on Purim. Just google Purim se’udah

All these years I could have been partying for two days with the free booze and food instead of only the first night. So much time wasted

I am a shitty Jew, one time I actually missed all 8 nights of hanukah

No shit, right? aish.com/h/pur/m/48966746.html

Here is a better question, how have you not been? Tonight there is a star wars themed spiel. So do you think I’m going sober? No. I’m getting chai and drunk then taking an Uber.

Holy shit. Well st least it’s a minor holiday. I didnt go for Rosh Hashanah last year because I was on a date with my fiancé, who’s a shiksa

watch Legion

Ok well maybe I'm a better Jew than you, my fiancé is Jewish lol

Legion was awsome can't wait for season 2

Well I’m making her covert. My rabbi is a convert.

i just watched the ritual.. not a show but i dig the monster.. worth 1 watch fs

Ha, thats good, what will probably happen is she will get more into it than you and start making you go all the time that is what happened to my best friend who got his girl to convert she makes him keep kosher in the house and everything now

The Path

Spotted the neckbeard

not 100% sure what the correlation is but nice try

I’m reform, so I imagine she won’t go that far. But who knows?

Yea so was he, she got really into it. Fucked up thing is the really religious don't consider her Jewish because she got a reform conversion so now she wants to do an orthodox conversion where she has to follow all the rules for a long time and so would he he is losing his shit

What the fuck? She’s changing sects? As if his isn’t valid. Tell her to see the Head Rabbi of his congregation. He’s going to have words with her. Holy shit.

Learn how to spell tits you fucking autistic faggot