Okay faggots of Sup Forums..... i need help... im trying to remember a old pc game... it has a cartoon ish style...

Okay faggots of Sup Forums..... i need help... im trying to remember a old pc game... it has a cartoon ish style. Set in the old west... i think i remember it having sunset sarspirillia in it but i cant be 100%..... faggots its not fallout im talking about....

Help me faggots

describe the graphics

I dunno..... like cheerfull colourfull silly
... exaggerated..... like imagine woody from toystory in a pc game.... i remember a part where you need to win a target shooting competition to win a lever action rifle

it's fallout

The protagonist is going up against the mayor or some shit..... the fucking name is right on the tip of my tongue but i just cant remember

Lucky Luke?

Lucky Luke?

You're definitely thinking of Hover!.

Your mothers cunt is leakimg fallout from the astounding amount of nigger cock shes taken you sack of spic spit

Not lucky luke... i checked that out 1st. It was from a no name little studio.... it never had a huge following..... this is beyond frustrating

Jesus dude..... no

i bet faggot op doesn't realize he's talking about fallout

outlaws?

I bet your daddy wishes he never crawled ontop of your horse cum guzzling mommy

i bet you watch pewdiepie

No.... its definitely somewhere in the 2000's.. also game ive got in mind has better graphics

>this is beyond frustrating
because you utterly fail in describing genre/setting/viewpoint/controls/anything

Sunset Riders? But is for nintendo idk

I bet you are one of those faggy boys that would sucker punch a downsyndrome girl

Outlaws

Came to post this bury me with my money

i'd sucker punch as many downsyndrome girls as the amount of girls you say you fucked even though you didn't

Is it the one where you are patroling the wasteland during a nuclear winter?

hey op is it not fallout?

If i am remembering corectly its like a 3rd person view... click to move/shoot/interact depending on where the cursor is. I thing the game starts with the cowboy(player) coming onto a ranch or farmstead and he ends up running off the mayors thugs. Its set in the wild west. The animation style is what i would call cartoon-ish

im guessing the controls are a joystick that looks like a dick, because it is a black dick that OP is sucking

Never said i fucked any amount of girls boy

commas help bro

is it fallout?

Nah bro... ive checked.... fucking idiot

is it fallout 2?

Fallout: New Vegas

Lmao I have those same ski boots, also I saw you in pol who cares

Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure

ok lemme get this straight
>old time western
>have to fuck black dudes
> pretend you arent gay?
its milo fan fic from the 2000s?

Easy, The westerner.

i feel like i know which game you're talking about , and i'm pretty sure it's fallout

/thread

We have a fucking winnrar. Dude you are awesome. How can i repay you?

post ass

Lol i got trips. Sup Forums is a shithole but its our shithole

Seconded

and dubs

Good game

The westerner and wanted a wild west adventure.... never knew there was more than one. But its the same protagonist.... anyway.... thanks Sup Forums im going back to lurkimg now. OP out

I think it's the same game, but got different name in different regions

Sunset Riders? I remember playing that for the SNES, not sure about PC tho