Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MjifkR2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy looks like what I imagine the black /r9k/ posters to look like

wonder if you can hear a faint "REEE" in the video

Leave Houdini alone leaf.

Saw an ID saying he a manlet, topkek

M A L E T U M B L R

Somebody get some stills from that one where they egged that woman. Look for green hat guy

Find out where he lives and publish his addy on Stormfront

Bump.

Jesus Christ, I hope you're joking. You're literally no better than SJW's, if anything you guys do this then I think you'll be the new sjw.

>work

you expect too much

U scared we gunna find u

>attack people on the street in hordes
>get doxxed

no better than SJWs

OK just do nothing then faggot

Way to go, Trumptards. Not only are you actually trying to stoop to their level, but youre actually going the extra mile to be an even lower kind of scum.
OP you deserve to be put on a NSA watch list for this

If i remember the id correctly he is

>17, born in 1999
>only 5ft 8 in tall

I forgot his name but some1 will post the id later. we gun hab fun

Faggot

seyfudin mohamud

is that clockmed? the estranged bomb clock kid?

queerbait pantywaist you need to fuck off and die

>be SJW
>get called a name
>get a person fired

yeah, that's exactly the same as letting someones employer know that they're a violent criminal.

He looks a little older, so I can't be for certain, but it looks like Rog from What's Happening.

ok jewboy we will just be complacent good goys like you want us to be
.07 cents have been deposited to your account chaim

You don't know the full story. For all you know the trump support could be inciting violence, which isn't surprising AT ALL. No wonder why they're reacting back with violence, because literal trump supporters are the one thats creating divide.

Literally mad.

/thread

Why? That's not what's needed.

Yes.

Yes. Good.

Yes. Good. Yes.

Wait. No. Nevermind.

yeah, just like those women who deserve rape based on how they incite rape with their clothing, am i right?

sjws get people fired for saying the wrong thing, which isn't against the law. Sup Forums gets people fired for BREAKING the law you stupid fucking nigger leaf.

Started working on finding an individual that stood out to me as a violent offender and I could hardly control my rage. This is far from over folks.

It's 2016. They'd all get promotions

That nigger doesn't work

FALSE FLAG

Actually kill yourself you fucking faggot.

And mods are deleting the doxing threads so ...

>You don't know the full story. For all you know the trump support could be inciting violence, which isn't surprising AT ALL. No wonder why they're reacting back with violence, because literal trump supporters are the one thats creating divide.

so you are telling me that two wrongs make a right?

also yes I'm mad because it is that attitude that put the west in the sticky situation we are in currently

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF """"""PEOPLE""""""" THAT YOU FAGS CONTINUALLY DEFEND

Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud Seyfudin Mohamud

>anyone against trump
>work

really though why do most jews where that style of frame
they've been wearing that frame style for at least the last 110 years

Wasted dubs on this stupid shit

Pick your poison.
>Get attacked and do nothing
>Fight back and get rekt by the media
>Learn to think with some emotional intelligence and stop following Trump like the sheep you are

Or just remain worthless in front of your computer, like you usually do.

You people love your zombie fantasies so much we got it. Look what Soros did.

>Jesus Christ, I hope you're joking. You're literally no better than SJW's, if anything you guys do this then I think you'll be the new sjw.
lmao
not taking action is what gaymergate did
and look what they are now. A bunch of echo chamber faggots who cry about getting harassed and doing nothing about it because they are "too proud"

>that little jew star at the back of the devil

perfect

>work

Please destroy this person's life. I love it when Sup Forums does this shit.

lol we literally invented those tactics.

You're worse than someone who attacks someone over political beliefs. You're a piece of shit.

i hope Sup Forums actually does get this wanna be thug fired or worse.

Holy shit you naive fuck

This is why people hate Canadians

So what they said a word or maybe wore a hat or a shirt that these fucks don't like and that justifies these assholes attacking them?

People have the right to support whomever they please you fucking faggot and youre defending these assholes????

What in the shit is wrong with you?

>No wonder why they're reacting back with violence, because literal trump supporters are the one thats creating divide.

>I don't like that these people like this guy I don't like
>so I'm going to attack them
>it's their fault for liking this guy I don't like, what other option do I have but violence

Holy fuck, democracy is dead.

And guess whose supporters are better armed

is there a link to a video ?

It's called fighting back. You're a fucking baby.

as long as you say so. you have a really compelling argument.

FUCK YOU THEY HAVE TO PAY

IM FUCKING IN BASED CANACOCK, LETS FUCKING FIND THEM

From this pastebin list, how do I see the private videos?

pastebin.com/MjifkR2e

Cool clock Seyfudin Mohamud

>get them where they work

kek

Cool clock Seyfudin Mohamud.

Not sure isis. Also when and where will your attack happen?

Interesting thing is they tend to do this mostly in liberal areas with tighter gun control laws.

Gonna get real interesting when they attack a Trump supporter who turns out to have a license to concealed carry and some SJW progressive dindu gets killed in self-defense.

Then the ensuing riots in Democrat strongholds like Baltimore and Detroit when the jury refuses to convict the gunman, who was, after all, only protecting himself and his family.

So what is needed? Be a cuck and standby? I think not.

>white people get beat for being racist
>resort to Internet bashing since they all weak

And whites actually think they have the superior genes

>fight back by going lower than a sucker punch
>plot against them and hit them where they are vulnerable
>ruin their lives in response to them just ruining a night
You're a piece of shit.

FUCKING LINK IT FAG

FUCKING SOMALIS GET OUT OF THE MIDWEST REEEEEEEEE

Doxxing someone and exposing them is perfectly legitimate. We need to use every trick in the book to get Trump elected. Ends justify the means. These fucking stupid moralists everyt time somebody proposes an internet attack is "You're just like the SJWs!" but they never say this shit when liberals do the same thing all the time.

If someone is hitting you, hit them back. I don't give a shit about these people. Just ruin them.

Is this your first time here?

>bawwww my actions shouldn't have consequences!
you should hope the police arrest him before a rogue Sup Forumslack does

>minnesota
>muslim name

So is he a somali or just "seyfuddin omar Jackson"

>>Learn to think with some emotional intelligence and stop following Trump like the sheep you are

really man?

you have to be braindead loser to think we can get behind anyone but trump at this point, and honestly it took me awhile to get on the trump train, but now i see he is the only implicitly pro-white, and by that i mean compared to everyone else he is pro-white

Are you a newfag or just baiting?

Fuck off

Thats him?

Same guy?

>We need to use every trick in the book to get Trump elected. Ends justify the means.

That's the attitude that started this shit in the first place. You're fucking retarded.
>inb4 fight fire with fire
What the fuck do you think will happen if you put more flames to a fire? The fire just gets bigger and spreads. That's it. Quite being fucking stupid and stop trying to spread violence you literal piece of shit

Video link please? He looks familiar.

chink wiggers are the worst

REEEEEEEEEEE get the fuck off my board normie nigger scum go prep the bull you kike lover

Fuck off achmed. Your not needed here.

You're not helping the case that Trump and Trumptards arent a bunch of racists.

damn you're especially retarded

>shithead does something illegal
>report to police
>they're arrested and in jail can't commit more crime
>cycle ended

I can't contribute much to this cause but I do back this cause 300%. Especially the grown men who surrounded that poor woman. Listen closely and you can hear crowd chant "fuck that whore" while they egg and harass her. San Jose didn't want to police the situation, so now it's up to this shit hole of free speech to solve the crime & bring justice. Don't accuse the wrong people though, fuck bois

Am I invading your safespace, sperglord?

>HS kids beating up adults
AHHAHAHAH

We found the chink lads

@twittabrivn

Yiggers are a thing? Don't those asians know that the nig nog to their left will probably kill their parents one day while robbing their store?

How is libya since "democracy"?
Have you been murdered any yet?

nice

Someone fill me in whats the backstory here?

>tweets protected

Fucking chink

Hello kike.

THANK YOU

BASED AS FUCK