Explain to me why you don't believe in evolution

Explain to me why you don't believe in evolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbY122CSC5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why arent there black humans on that graph?

Same species I suppose

Fake and gay

How so?

Very top, right in the middle.

i did, but i have since evolved and now i think its stupid.

>thousands of pieces of proof that Neocene creatures were evolving
>including mastodons, paracers, felids, canids, equestids and cetaceans
>try to find proof of previous iterations of the homo species in the fossil record
>huh where my fossils at?
>despite being a species that regularly preserved the bodies of their dead, almost no evidence remains.
>how can the dominant species of the planet have less proof of its evolution than the fucking paleocetes and whales
>even ants have a better fossil record than homo sapiens
>but don't forget about those scandals of scientists passing off pilt-down men and fake mummies as proof
>and making assumptions of evolution with two dusty old teeth
>and no complete fossils despite us finding complete fossils of fucking icthyosaurs and maiasaurs
>nope humans and their ancestors hid them away super well
>ULTIMATE DOUBT.jpeg

we're talking about evolution, not devolution

thats cool and all but answer this
because I am 100% right.

Fuck off faget you evolved from a worm

>Origin of Life

Magicly life just appeared on the planet.

I evolved from a marmorkreb fuck you

Evilution is evil, not true. I for one didnt evolve from apes, maybe the niggers did but not me. There is no distinct proof that we evolved from anything. Only the bullshit idea that our genome is 98% shared with monkeys only if you throw a ton of letters out
youtube.com/watch?v=IbY122CSC5w

>Origin of the human species
>Eventually evolved from apes
>can I see the fossils
>uhhhhhh we haven't found complete versions yet
>oh but you can find complete versions of jellyfish and invertebrates in the cambrian but can't find a single complete skeleton of a species that curates their own dead

fuck you

a literal joke and you took it seriously

I'm still 100% right though.

watch the vid

My wifes head looks like this coz she deep throated a black cock once

evolution is simple maths and easily testable.
anyway, why would the fact that humans have less fossils be proof that evolution isnt real?

wut?

was she upside down?

>Hurr durr 25% larger 60% denser, one parietal plate, rather than two, and we evolved
GTFO

No evolution is real
Human evolution is a shitshow where money comes before actual scientific progress. Take a look at the spinosaurus drama that's happened for the past 10 years.

wat? how?
a) how does human evolution have any relevance to spinosauruses?
b)how does one make money off of fake human evolution?

not contesting just confused and curious.

simply by saying that we evolved from monkeys/niggers the government spends money on the scientists to go out and perpetuate this garbage. They can fill their museums with nonsense, sell books full of it, and have people come onto college campuses and teach this. All which one is making money. You make a fake fossil the museum will buy it. You have fake proof people will teach it. Fake proof = writing books and authors getting paid.

Watch the video

I dont know i was blindfolded, the bull only let me listen.. then i had to drive her to the hospital after to sort her new banana skull problem out.
I took the blindfold off to drive

a) the thing about paleontology is that its an expensive trade (almost not a trade at all with how little money is in it) and to beat the cost it takes to get in (college, approval for dig sites, peer reviewed research, travel expenses equipment etc.) you either have to sell your finds to museums (good luck if your find doesn't wow normies) or get grant money to continue your work and livelihood (handouts).
A couple of people have seized the popularity of the spinosaurus and used it as a way to farm grant money and support by first starting off with outlandish lies and monster tales (think JP3 Spinosaurus and similar builds) and overhyping it as a alpha predatory super rex dino. Then as people continued to study it with it in the spotlight, they eventually learn it was a quadrupedal piscivore who layed around and ate fish rather than get into "big le epic dino battles xd".

Same thing is happening with human history, take Ancient Aliens and most of the trans-human trash they have on the History channel.

b) You can make money off of fake human evolution by baiting darwinist scientists into thinking you have found the undisputable proof that christians are wrong about nativity, even if its a single jawbone from an unknown mammalian creature in Madagasgar.

Wow, you are really this stupid

did you even watch the video ya coon