What is the meaning of life for you?

What is the meaning of life for you?
Is it pass on your genes to new generations of souls?
Is the meaning of life just "what you make it to be", and is therefore subjective to every individual soul?
Is life meaningless? Or does it have some divine purpose?

idk idc

MODS

I'll sum it up, "taking this plane, with no survivors!". Join me in starting this fire bros.

What's the meaning of life?
Living, obviously

The real question would be; it is worth living?
The answer is obviously no.
Look at you, look at your life.
Losing your time on this stupid website and autism board.

Asking useless questions that you don't really want to know the answer for killing time.

You're better reply to this post or your mother will die in your sleep tonight. Nothing can save you now, not even a cat or a dog

how about you reply to my post

Y'all niggers can't spell. You reply to my post.

The meaning of life is, in fact, life.
There is no goal, only opportunity.
There is no prize, there is memory.
There is no order, it is just a bunch of happy accidents, but that does not mean that they are not beautiful.

The last person that asked me this wanted to kill himself that evening, because he did not see a purpose. It inspired me to see more beauty in my life, and I passed it to him after a 2 hour conversation.
There are a lot of accidents in life, but as I said, that does not mean they are not beautiful. The experience of giving someone back his life, certainly was.

>thread about meaning of life.
>fag call mods
>the fucking absolute state
>mfw not a nigger or muricunt.
>4 more years!

muh burgers

Life is indeed full of accident and memories, good and bad. A lot of experience, lot of emotions

But the thing in the end, the eternal peace of mind named death. Quite the masterpiece. Or a lot of nonsense

>Is the meaning of life just "what you make it to be", and is therefore subjective to every individual soul?
Yes.

Life is meaningless, therefor no divine purpose.

Because of this, I make life what I want it to be.

Some can't handle a life without structure, so they look for purpose.

They do not understand that everything "just is", we exist, that's all.

I believe the meaning to life is to experience it as much as you possibly can before you die. Life is a game, and if you arent playing it, you are wasting opportunities. As for reproduction. Our bodies need it.

>Is it pass on your genes to new generations of souls?

or if you named your child "condom busta".

God approves of abortion, but prohibits pedophilia
Allah prohibits abortion, but approves pedophilia

Proliferation and adaptation.

>Allah prohibits abortion, but approves pedophilia

and goats.

Lila

Look it up. :)

I prefer dogs

Would universe exist without minds capable of perceiving it? The meaning of life is the meaning of everything - to sustain the existence of information.

to do what we enjoy, till the blackness snuffs out our existence .

no
u