Ex started dating a nigger after me. Did I make her go black?

Ex started dating a nigger after me. Did I make her go black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Your penis wasn't good enough.

No you fuck face move on.

You were probably too stupid

You should be proud of yourself. You guided her to the light. Good job!

no, you didn't.

>your tiny white cock did

Kek true im black and i bang loads of white bois gf’s.. its funny how many i fuck actually none of them know

mine converted to islam and is marrying a muslim in a few weeks. the girl im with now is amazing so im happy i stil feel bad for her tho when a girls self esteem goes they become willing slaves

That's the power of TWC

white women desire to be slaves to bbc

>TWC

Some men just drive their wives away

Its a proven fact white girls love black cock

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40

She wanted to stay with the huge genitalia I guess

Sorry to hear. But if she wants to be a slave to a pathetic moron...

If she was with you in the first place it's pretty clear she was a worthless white thrash whore with no self respect anyway. Nothing of value is lost.

this post is real, i know this guy h'es fucked my girl countless times

You should have been smart and let her get that bbc craving out of her system. My wife needs her bbc about once a month. No big deal. She's still with me after, plus I get front row seats to an incredible sex show.

hes muslim not black like arab

sauce?

big titty tall amazon blonde shes a prize for any middle eastern arab plus she gets off that shes having brown babies she hates white men now its insane

pics?

Kill every nigger that she dates after you. She will give up on niggers as every one of them she dates will die. Might also get her into some shit

a woman with an ass like that is built for a black man

Lol neckbeard detected. You wont do shit you just talk on user board u beta

see

Blacks just fuck women. They don't make love. The bitch prolly just wanted to change things up and get used as a fuck hole by a nigger

/thread, blacks are just really physical and primal and animalistic about it. shallow fuckin