Buzzfeed wants to humiliate white people

How come americans are tolerating this? White people are being mocked and harassed by mass-medias... you think it is bad? wait or the next decade. All those people spoonfed by cultural-marxism are literal rape-babies of that ideology and will turn your country to ashes. What the fuck USA? How can we stop that? We need to pursue culture warfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQfg52m0-4o

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7190752/Auntie-is-anti-white-Applicants-anger-over-telly-jobs-just-for-minority-groups.html
change.org/p/congress-of-the-united-states-equal-protection-and-application-of-anti-discrimination-laws?recruiter=552049757&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
youtube.com/watch?v=bQSHAfzU5ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White Americans won't fight. They still worship the institutions and people [military, police, courts] that keep their genocide going. You wouldn't believe how many of these yellow ribbon retards there are.

He's not racist, he's moving away from her because she clearly has chicken pox

... It's just a random dude who just wants to take subway... Fuck off with your pretentious pious political plans.

>still butthurt after all these years

A nigger sow, trying to intimadate a work weary kike.

And, when "she" wakes up tomorrow the same number of men will want to fuck her.

None.

I don't think it's like you think. Thinking like this is still very much on the fringes of society.

>Girl leaning legs towards me like that

All I'd think is "this girl is really interested in me" since it's a common sign.

Grandads like "still got the touch".

>Niggers start being obnoxious on purpose
>Implying anyone will notice a difference

How is this intimidating? I'm not scared of animals

No matter how bad it gets, just remember: at least you're not a nigger.

Buzzfeed is playing a game with everyone, it would do you best to question every move they make

How does she know if he's actually racist or not?

Is it a PRE-JUDGEMENT by her? Could you say her judgement is PRE-JUDICIAL based on RACE? I guess you could call that RACIAL PREJUDICE? I think another term for that is RACISM?

Fucking retards.

And now i have a boner thanks a lot cunt

Buzzfeed wants attention and ad money.

I assume everyone who starts a thread with a corporate namedrop is simply a marketer. CNN this, Buzzfeed that. I get it.

>Purposely giving your own race a bad name

No one cares about these little welfare receipts in the least. A waste of time for them to do it and no one except righteous or offended niggers is going to watch it anyway. Why are they not asking their nigger President to help them?

Gimme some greentext about what these videos are about.

I just can't watch this shit anymore, even for the sake of laughter.

when this dumbasses get shot, they will will screem "it was just a prank, bro!" "it's just a social experiment"

I'll be on Sup Forums comfy as fuck waiting for that shit to happen.

I'd like to colonize her womb.

>something crafted to get under your skin

I assume that's accurate.

>I assume that's accurate.

Lemme guess..... they are selling t-shirts again?

Its some obnoxious niglets talking in the manner from all those "Fuck trump" videos only this time they are hitching about white people and racism etc. , you know , the usual. And yes they are selling t-shirts..lol

kekkity

I'd wife one of these girls

This.
t. nigga

>And yes they are selling t-shirts..lol

I'm sure it's the same guy from the same PAC. Luke Montgomery was his name.

>1st video

Sup Forums already BTFO

>tfw no tall black model-qt to intimidate me

Is this a PsyOp by white supremacists to make me want to kill niggers? It sure makes me feel this way.

spbp

this is the same group behind that caustic hispanic video

if he pulled out his dick and started jacking off would he still be racist?

Possibly.

Also, why the fuck are niggers such savages? I went to St. Louis, Missouri for a school trip. We had to ride the metro to get Downtown from the hotel every day. And every day, there was a mini-chimpout from the niggers.

>mfw a nigress did this to me on the subway but she wasn't trying to intimidate me, she just wanted my number
They can be quite forward compared to white women.

If any of them are white they literally deserve it. Fucking traitors

This desu senpai

>Linking directly to clickbait
First mistake
>Getting angry
Second mistake. We don't get angry. We laugh.

The negro is truly a fascinating creature. They're always so lively and animated. Always so quick to get happy and always quick to anger. When they're happy they sing, dance, cheer and clap their hands and when they're angry they become violent and act just like a nigger, every time, no exceptions.

>We need to pursue cultural warfare

Why? The foundations of the forces now in motion were laid before any of our grandfathers were born. This decline of western civilization doesn't get better. You may as well try to stop an avalanche. Better to cultivate the inner life; at least that is within our power.

>born to late to fight niggers in Rhodesia
>born to early to explore Mars
>born in just the right time for coming race war on planet Earth.

>Muh oppression
>Muh racism

Then get the fuck out of this country if we're so bad.

>be old guy riding train home
>7'2" tall woman in 8 inch heels decides to use her bag and her incredibly leggy legs to occupy 80% of the width of the car
>be triggered
>go home and blog about micro-aggressions and "Niggerspreading", tangentially touching on problematic "Niggersplaining" and the toxicity of "Nigger Culture" and how problematic black people are based on this anecdotal experience

>white hipsters with a video camera encouraging black little shits to be sassy, obnoxious cunts on camera

RMYT

Some of these kids clearly have no idea what they are even saying.

The older ones look like criminals

>buzzfeed
surprised they got views

But in all seriousness, anyone who uses kids to push political agendas and speak on things they do not understand are the real monsters

GAWWWADDD DAYYYYUUMM

>mfw FCKH8

This pic always makes me feel happy

look at those lazy niggers taking a nap

You think that's bad. In Britain the media wont even hire whites.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7190752/Auntie-is-anti-white-Applicants-anger-over-telly-jobs-just-for-minority-groups.html

I'm convinced if you're white you cannot into the job market. That's for women, immigrants, transfer students, and illegals.

I guess jews don't count as white

I'm still pretty sure liberals are right about basically every policy question of importance, but I just can't even fucking care about being a good person anymore.

I wish these miserable shitheads nothing but pain.

It's not that we won't fight.
It's that we don't care.

Bitch wants to dress herself as obnoxiously as possible while being as inconsiderate as possible about the tiniest petty bullshit you can imagine.

That's fine.
The best way to deal with this passive aggressive bullshit is ignore them.

1.) they want a reaction more than anything so they have something else to bitch about.

2.) you're showing superiority by ignoring and living with micro aggressions proving they are inferior to you because thy cannot handle the same thing without having a mental break.

3.) laughing at it and their attempts to offend you only prove them wrong.

Don't get me wrong, people should defend themselves from violence with violence. But this passive aggressive bullshit they're doing to prove a point falls completely flat when white people just don't give a fuck.

is this shit basically just IRL trolling? like, they aren't actually that stupid - they're just taking the piss, right? is identity politics, sjws, leftism, etc. all just basically the real-world equivalent of a shitpost that went too far?

Your mentality just emboldens them. Whites have been ignoring them for decades. Look at the results. You can't act civilly with niggers. You have to be the bigger nigger.

black people literally have nothing to hold on to except their skin colour.

No wonder every successful black person in sports entertainment or business gets as far away as possible from being black and surrounds themselves with white culture.

Can you fucking imagine earning more 6 figures a year and having to excuse yourself for this shit? Imagine being a multimillionaire and having family in jail and sketchy uncles begging for drug money.

Absolutely pathetic. Since blacks never learned conservative values, they are completely brainwashed by modern neo-liberalism, which is just pagan hedonism.

hahahaha maybe for some it is
there was a muslim in my class which for whom it definitely was. he would accuse the teacher of racism and the teacher gave him a better grade.

I thought black women were mean because they were ugly, but even the cute ones are cunts? Sad

Maybe the old guy doesn't like trannys

how is that intimidating in any way?

they don't understand the difference between "annoying" and "intimidating". That is why they act annoying and think they are being intimidating, and accuse an annoying boss who tells them to get back to work of intimidation

we do it for money
money means everything to white people even if it mean making fun of your own race.
money = god to white people

Worse still, this mentality is reinforced when crimes are committed across racial lines. If a black guy is a criminal, it is just his unfortunate circumstance. If a white guy commits a crime, it is because he is evil.

I am trying to get a petition through change.org to get an amendment to enforce equal application of anti-discrimination laws.

change.org/p/congress-of-the-united-states-equal-protection-and-application-of-anti-discrimination-laws?recruiter=552049757&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

> white man does it
MANSPREADING
> black woman does it
hahaha you go girl

Your post has a haiku-like simplicity to it.

Those institutions are sacred

And right from the video preview thumbnail
>Hey WHITE PEOPLE I'm over racism
clearly not

I almost feel sorry for those people
they think this will change anything but it will actually just make it worse for them and people will think worse about them after seeing stuff like this
meanwhile there are someone making money on this lol. tragic-comical

>wants black people to passive-aggressively take ownership of public spaces

but they already do this, that's why no one likes them

Fuck especially the (single) parents who brainwashed their niglets into recording this garbage. It's time for y'all unfairly treated supermen to move to Liberia to show the world how your infinite talents were suffocated by whitey in America.

they dont and never have you idiot jews are semitic desert tribes whites are northern europeans aryans how are you stupid enough to say this shit when you post here

What can I do? Nobody likes me to listen and race wars are for insecure people.

>mfw I cant shitpost on youtube anymore because I might get v&

White people are going extinct and they've accepted it. I see no reason to change this.

SAVAGE

this picture is hilarious

>Why have you all surrendered to this?

Well, let's see who played a role in our becoming a nation. There was Great Britain and...

>racism is not over but im over racism
>here watch this video i made to show you how over racism i am
>haha ur racist
k

>youtube.com/watch?v=KQfg52m0-4o

>using kids again

Why is this allowed?

These are some real problems desu

That's what media hype wants you to believe, but it just isn't so.
If I can, I will just live on the far side of the moon in my hidden base until the apes are done killing each other, then I will return and, with any remaining white folk, repopulate the planet and restore civilization.

Niglet kids, user. We use underage animals for their meat all the time, same difference.

ADD SUBTITLES AND ENJOY

This video is a racist video against... racism?.... okay..

lmao nice catch m8, I'm dying

The guy who does this is some fag spic who loves hillary. Put two and two together.

>"hey white people"
I closed the window then and there.

Why do people think of races as some kind of cohesive hive mind pitted against another?

I listen to tons of ignorant southern hip hop; Master P, UGK, Three Six Mafia etc. I can understand every word that's said in this song, even Mystikals part, yet I can't understand a fucking word these niggers in the video in OP are saying
youtube.com/watch?v=bQSHAfzU5ks

Who would have thought that rappers I listen to just because they're stupid would be among the most well spoken and articulate of their people. Really makes you think.

If some chocolate skinned temptress leaned her legs out towards me like that I would probably think that she was asking for the dick. Am I just a filthy horny Turk or do these guys just have a very weird concept of "intimidating"?

>Some of my best friends are black
>Nig nog claps with a pure look of hatred
>YOU AREN'T REALLY A FRIEND
And this is why I don't seek out friendship in blacks. There's no fucking pleasing the dindus, and it's incredibly hard to tell apart black people and niggers without talking to them

Pretty much, before it was fashionable to act like retards in public they were already acting like that.

Ficki ficki huh ?

I don't watch jew propaganda outlets so I don't see what they're feeding to their shitskin audience.

Nah bro, I can relate. If some sheboon did that, I'd just stare at her feet until she reacts in some way, look up at her smiling and give her the ol' wanna fuck look.

Everything a woman does is an invite for sex, even if they deny it.

You all know this is true.

>worry about finding your dad
Every fucking time